What does Jow Forums think of the death sentence?

What does Jow Forums think of the death sentence?

Attached: bd.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Against it only because the legal system is known to fuck up. Plenty of crimes deserve it.

Too lenient.

State sanctioned murder. Everybody involved will be judged and punished for violating one of God's commandments.

Should be mandatory for pedophiles, mass murderers. Maybe Steven Universe fans.

Attached: PicsArt_10-27-10.24.52.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

It's not murder if the accused is a communist.

I’m for it in theory, but there have been plenty of people wrongly convicted. So I think against in practice.

Trial by combat would be better.

thought to be a communist*

It should be used for niggers and jews who commit crimes ANY CRIME.

This.

Wouldn't being a nigger or a Jew be a crime in itself?

I think we need to hand it out to the US ruling elite.

It's cheaper than prison.

in principle its good, necessary for weeding out pyschos. in practice its dicey , particularly with the current law system, which is a dice game, putting the fate of men in the hands of people average iq 100 ( trial by jury ). such people shouldn't be anywhere near a court unless in the dock themselves

I'm all for it.

The only negative thing about it is the long wait before the execution.

far better than wasting state money on lifetime sentences

opposed. murder is wrong.

Neutral. On one hand, dangerous criminals are banished from this realm forever. On the other hand, you're giving this power to the fucking State.

Save it for those that deserve it like that nigger who shot a baby in a stroller for no reason. There's also a guy who raped a 14 year old in a train and literally threw her out of it.

fagged and gaypilled

Nope. They spend a long time on death row and a lot of time in court. They cost much more than a prisoner that is in prison for the same time as someone on death row.

Death row is a waste of time, just slice their hands off and dump them into a tank of water.

Unacceptable. Indicative of both moral bankruptcy and a lack of imagination.

it's good. you traded your humanity once you do something obscene and you know exactly what type of vile obsence crimes i talk about. i would rather than them shot quickly than have to feed, clothe, and shelter for the rest of their lives

Attached: tumblr_o08jbxGIur1tz5wvso1_1280.jpg (1077x1613, 159K)