BAHAHAHAHH TRUMP GOT EVERYONE TO START TALKING ABOUT ISRAEL'S EVIL WALL

twitter.com/ArnMenconi/status/1088905628158808064

Attached: 1537001038881.png (1502x948, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericaknew.org/stat/cost.html
foreignpolicy.com/2019/01/25/us-considering-plan-to-stay-in-remote-syrian-base-to-counter-iran-tanf-pentagon-military-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
archive.is/1IEWq
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1531578034419.png (1712x1242, 353K)

Attached: 1526790056728.png (1638x680, 304K)

Attached: 1531247745669.png (1636x628, 281K)

Attached: 1534224677050.png (1636x802, 348K)

this and "iron dome" cost the US taxpayer a hell of a lot more than 6 billion dollars

Attached: 1522109015009.jpg (730x476, 71K)

Attached: 1538558607519.png (1416x816, 239K)

Attached: 1527695075170.png (1392x1056, 1.22M)

Attached: 1528705060240.png (1398x1032, 324K)

Hahaha, oy vey!

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

B-But Trump caved! It doesn’t matter to me but he caved!

These dumb fucks don’t realize that the wall trump is talking about is the wall on the Egyptian border that Israel built to prevent illegal immigration

>International court of justice
Who the fuck are they?

Butt cave...sounds like faggot tranny shit

>Mandatory military service

That's actually a good idea. Thank you, twitter tranny.

Wall for me but not for thee...

Attached: schumer_wall.jpg (768x467, 63K)

gold(((BERG)))
like clockwork

((Who)) indeed

Attached: 1548536530646.jpg (1070x1912, 673K)

>B-But Trump caved! It doesn’t matter to me but he caved!
You can tell when Trump does something good when Ann Coulter freaks out and pretends it's bad. She did the same thing a year ago when Trump signed that omnibus bill.
Who knows...

Attached: 1525855364203.png (1230x648, 162K)

Something bigger is going on but I can't figure it out quite yet. I know Trump's ultimate goal is Israel's destruction.

Attached: 1543918605902.jpg (871x1263, 494K)

Attached: 1352457224689.png (601x315, 42K)

Attached: 1517136716272.png (2480x1730, 1.53M)

>"some people can overcome being held back by the wall, so therefore there is no reason to build one"
This is their actual logic.

>I know Trump's ultimate goal is Israel's destruction.
He has an interesting way of showing it..

Attached: 1443557245688.png (933x697, 515K)

4dchess works in mysterious ways

>"wall"

Ann has her moments but I think more often than not it’s just the menopause. That said I’m also inclined to believe that something good is happening based on how hard the shilling was yesterday

Attached: 01275243-5357-47CD-AE65-A87E82D584C0.jpg (540x743, 41K)

Assad is alive
Syria is back in his control
Israel is surrounded on all sides
Trump said Iran can do whatever they want in Syria
Peace with Kim Jong Un
Israel's proxies in Syria are wiped out
Letting Russia and Turkey handle Syria
Working with Russia
No New Wars
Israel talking about a multifront war

He does have a weird way but that's because he's more subversive than a kike and know how to outjew the jew.

Ann Coulter is a Bannon affiliated ZOG shill who is trying to subvert Trump's base. Once Bannon gets indicted I bet a lot of the shills here will disappear.

Hope it happens but I don’t know if it will. Still, I haven’t seen this kind of shilling since the last time trump did something good, IE the Syria bombing

>Hope it happens but I don’t know if it will. Still, I haven’t seen this kind of shilling since the last time trump did something good, IE the Syria bombing
The reason Alex Jonestein and Cerno and Ann Coulter freaked out about that is because both times he striked in Syria it was mossad/rebel/proxy army outposts.

Attached: 1522958388810.jpg (1075x879, 536K)

Attached: 1547701094371.jpg (3397x3779, 3.64M)

ifamericaknew.org/stat/cost.html

The US has, in fact, given more aid to Israel than it has to all the countries of sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean combined—which have a total population of over a billion people.[5]

According to the Congressional Research Service, the amount of official US aid to Israel since its founding in 1948 tops $134 billion (adjusting for inflation, roughly $252.7 billion as of March 2018), and in the past few decades it has been on the order of $3.1 billion per year.[6] (In 2014, for example, this amounted to $8.5 million every single day, and today totals over $10.4 million per day)

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 63K)

>Assad is alive
>Syria is back in his control
Thanks to Russia and Iran, and how did Trump show his appreciation? He sanctioned them.
>Israel is surrounded on all sides
Not an argument
>Trump said Iran can do whatever they want in Syria
No he didn't
>Israel's proxies in Syria are wiped out
No they're not, but they certainly took losses thanks to Russia and Iran
>Letting Russia and Turkey handle Syria
Russia and Iran*. And he didn't "let them" handle Syria, our proxy forces took heavy losses, Trump cut losses and punished Russia, Syria and Iran with Sanctions as he pulled out.
>Working with Russia
Please stop lying. If your position held weight, you wouldn't have to lie so much
>No New Wars
We just have the usual 7+ ongoing wars, Trump ramping up drone strikes, bombing the shit out of Somalia and now intervening in Venezuela. Change we can believe in.
>Israel talking about a multifront war
Not an argument

The mental gymnastics are real..

Attached: 1342457224689.png (1003x933, 823K)

Attached: 1522178622539.png (733x1082, 615K)

Oy vey

Attached: Trump_Jews_are_going_to_hell.jpg (799x538, 87K)

Israel BTFO

Attached: 1342457224699.png (1271x855, 894K)

She’s terrible and is a torpedo Democrat who acts crazy to make the right look stupid.

>but some MIGHT STICK AROUND
That doesn't seem very promising for Israel.

Attached: 1526064042124.png (2666x1660, 2.12M)

Israel is a white supremacist nation with seperate highways and laws for non-whites. The Military regularly shoots at and kills peaceful protestors simply because they are not white. It's time, Open Border for Israel.

>US troops sticking around
>US repeatedly sanctioning Iran, Syria and Russia
>Trump increases gibs to Israel
>Israel using US tax-payer funded military hardware
Israel totally btfo

Attached: 1342457224799.png (981x797, 931K)

The key word in that article is MIGHT. Because it's not true...
>The US is pulling its troops out of Syria, but some US forces may be staying behind at a remote outpost as a check on hostile Iranian activity, Foreign Policy reported Friday.

foreignpolicy.com/2019/01/25/us-considering-plan-to-stay-in-remote-syrian-base-to-counter-iran-tanf-pentagon-military-trump/
>Despite President Donald Trump’s December pledge to withdraw all U.S. forces from Syria, the U.S. government is considering a plan to keep some troops in a remote U.S. base in southeastern Syria to counter Iranian activity, sources tell Foreign Policy.

>sources tell Foreign Policy.

You can't be surprised. Of course Trump gives Israel 35 billion a year, he's a white supremacist and Israel is a white ethnostate.

>white supremacist
Wrong.
Jewish supremacist.
Jewish race, nigger.

Attached: Jews_race.png (652x595, 114K)

This is what happens.

1 News Agency, this time Foreign Policy, writes an article and says "Sources say this" then another agency, like BusinessInsider reports about the first story by saying "According to a report by foreign policy". These people just make up bullshit.

Attached: Jewish_DNA.png (997x682, 279K)

How are Jews not white? You'd be hardpressed to tell the difference between Natalie Portman and a "white woman".
If they're not white, no one is.

>It's only fake news when it doesn't confirm my existing bias
Says the retard who spams headlines all day every day

Attached: 1543557145688.png (657x641, 50K)

You ignored everytihng I just said because you can' argue on the facts. The fact is that ForeignPolicy report was bullshit.

They have white skin (for the most part) but they are not White (race is more than just the color of the skin).
Read:

Attached: Jews_Are_A_Race.png (654x684, 325K)

Usually when an article says “sources say” or anything along those lines it’s fake

Attached: 2043986704209348.jpg (804x562, 38K)

Are the Irish white?
What about the Spanish?
Just because they have distinctive characteristics does not mean they're not white, what a ridiculous argument.
Just accept it, Trump is a white supremacist who sends billions of dollars to a white supremacist government every year to oppress brown people.

>itz different when we do it , goyim
One standard for jews, another for everyone else.

>Trump is a white supremacist who sends billions of dollars to a white supremacist government every year to oppress brown people.
Trump doesn't send the money. Congress does and has been for 70 years.

Attached: 1545304375248.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

You're a butt hurt Israel first traitor shill trying to smear Trump.
Just because I can't define White does not mean it does not exist and Jews don't want to destroy it, because they do.

Attached: Fellow_Whites_1_They_Live.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

Wow, hope that guy didn't like his blue checkmark

Attached: 1514415454417.jpg (436x462, 24K)

And Trump has been fucking up the kike's plans a lot.

Attached: US_pressure_delays_Israels_Greater Jerusalem_bill.png (1473x754, 786K)

Kinda funny when you think that no one’s seen him sign a check for Israel to cash

Trump is far more pro white supremacist than other Presidents in the past but obviously this has been going on for a lot longer than 3 years. This country is deeply white supremacist and has been for a long time.Systems of white supremacy run rampant in America and Europe. It's time to end all aid to the racist state of Israel until they end the apartheid and destroy that racist wall.

>Ignores mountains of evidence proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump has always been 100% pro-Jew and pro-Israel, including countless statements by Trump himself. Even ignores the fact that his daughter converted and his grandchildren are Jews.
>Intentionally tries to mislead people by spamming oped headlines 24/7 without sleep apparent from organizations accused of being fake news by Trump himself
>Accuses others of ignoring information/being shills
Your projection and cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

Attached: 02firstdraft-trumpisrael-tmagArticle.jpg (592x434, 89K)

So what race are white people? Or are we not even allowed that?

THIS IS 4D CHESS.
Democrats now have to dismiss Trump's claim that ISRAEL'S wall doesn't work and that ISRAEL IS WRONG.
Perfect. Since bashing Israel is a bad idea, I wonder how they will spin this. Trump plays the long game

Jews are not White.
And Judaism is based on Jewish racial supremacism.

Attached: Jewish_supremacism_post.jpg (1277x5191, 2.07M)

Niggn’t

Jews are white, otherwise why would a white supremacist culture be all about helping them oppress brown people?
ALL kinds of whites are privileged. The French, the Jews, the English...you name it, they've all got systems of oppression in place.

>And Judaism is based on Jewish racial supremacism.
No. That's Zionism

youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Attached: 1542947990170.png (500x404, 80K)

Albino Indians are not White even though they have White skin. Race is shared group of bloodlines. Europeans would do well to figure this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw

The Jews and the Law
17 You who call yourselves Jews are relying on God’s law, and you boast about your special relationship with him. 18 You know what he wants; you know what is right because you have been taught his law. 19 You are convinced that you are a guide for the blind and a light for people who are lost in darkness. 20 You think you can instruct the ignorant and teach children the ways of God. For you are certain that God’s law gives you complete knowledge and truth.

21 Well then, if you teach others, why don’t you teach yourself? You tell others not to steal, but do you steal? 22 You say it is wrong to commit adultery, but do you commit adultery? You condemn idolatry, but do you use items stolen from pagan temples?[b] 23 You are so proud of knowing the law, but you dishonor God by breaking it. 24 No wonder the Scriptures say, “The Gentiles blaspheme the name of God because of you.”[c]

25 The Jewish ceremony of circumcision has value only if you obey God’s law. But if you don’t obey God’s law, you are no better off than an uncircumcised Gentile. 26 And if the Gentiles obey God’s law, won’t God declare them to be his own people? 27 In fact, uncircumcised Gentiles who keep God’s law will condemn you Jews who are circumcised and possess God’s law but don’t obey it.

28 For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by the Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise[d] from God, not from people.

Attached: 1537973732766.png (736x910, 646K)

Attached: 1528557655812.png (793x380, 449K)

but the palestinians could just tunnel underneath the wall
checkmate drumpfkinlets

>Systems of white supremacy run rampant in America and Europe
Why would that be?

Whites are Whites.
Read:

Attached: Fellow_Whites_2.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

Albino Indians look Indian and most importantly they don't get treated as whites by whites so they don't have white privilege. A Jew most definitely has white privilege because most people just think they're white, not Jewish.
DId you know Madonna was Jewish? What about Jack Black? Most people can't tell any difference, so they benefit from systems of oppression and so must be white.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SKIN COLOR

Attached: 1523777578550.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

Attached: 1529958037334.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Our culture isn't White supremacist.
Israel, on the other hand, is Jewish supremacist, and extremely racist towards Blacks.

Attached: Israel_anti_Blacks.png (599x667, 520K)

They have, but it's only worked a few times.

It's most been HAMAS that did it, because they're the only ones that can get the equipment.

I guess it'd be like Cartels doing it in this sense.

Our culture is exceedingly white supremacist. As I've stated why is Israel considered an ally? They were dancing on 9/11! If Mexico had done such a thing we'd have bombed them and taken their resources. That's the ugly reality of white privilege though, whites always stick together on the world stage, at work, at school, etc.

Judaism IS racially supremacist. Zionism is a political movement that takes that idea of Jewish supremacism and puts in in practice in the form of a Jewish ethno-estate despite the religious prophecies of the Jews not having been fulfilled (such as the death of 6 million Jews).
Read the picture, and here you have the link in the picture of the post you replied to: archive.is/1IEWq

Attached: Jewish_ideological_supremacism_gets_jews_in_trouble.png (582x391, 35K)

>Judaism IS racially supremacist. Zionism is a political movement that takes that idea of Jewish supremacism and puts in in practice in the form of a Jewish ethno-estate despite the religious prophecies of the Jews not having been fulfilled (such as the death of 6 million Jews).
NO.

Attached: 1523854244194.jpg (1366x2345, 1.31M)

it's not to keep illegal immigration out? What the fuck is it supposed to do then? Stop an invading force of illegal immigrants that have weapons is the only thing i can think of.

Attached: 1518878100450.jpg (2103x2150, 2.18M)

Uh oh!

Attached: 1547761888724.jpg (550x550, 29K)

ANUDDA SHOAH

Retard detected

Sperg more, faggot.
Judaism IS racially supremacist (its in their Torah and even more present in the Talmud), and zionism is just an expression of said Jewish supremacist mindset.
Both zionism AND Judaism are cancer to the West.
Wrong. If our culture was White supremacist, Jews and other minorities would not enjoy all the welfare and privileged they do. If anything, the Western culture became Jewish supremacist, due to Jewish subversion. And Jews being a minority, use all other minorities against the White majorities.
Pic related.
And Israel was never an ally, like you say. They just bought out Western allies and use their MSM and fakewood to control the public opinion, for now.

Links to archives for the Cabal Global View graphs for ease of sharing:
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s – Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J – Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 – Annex 3, version 1.1

All Jewish collective power needs to be eradicated from the West for all the right reasons, including the freedom and safety of non-subversive non-criminal Jews.

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

Israels wall is to stop immigrants and tanks, very smart

Zionism is not judaism.

Palestinians don't have guns let alone tanks.

Attached: 1526475549629.jpg (1042x1922, 753K)

>o. If anything, the Western culture became Jewish supremacist, due to Jewish subversion. And Jews being a minority, use all other minorities against the White majorities.
You just agreed with me. Jews are white, this country is white supremacist.

Yes it is.
The basis of Judaism IS Jewish racial supremacism, no matter how much you deny that verifiable fact.
Again, read this: archive.is/1IEWq

Attached: Jews_dont_care_for_laws_nor_borders.png (551x459, 34K)

Based jew

>The basis of Judaism IS Jewish racial supremacism, no matter how much you deny that verifiable fact.
Not.

The Jews and the Law
17 You who call yourselves Jews are relying on God’s law, and you boast about your special relationship with him. 18 You know what he wants; you know what is right because you have been taught his law. 19 You are convinced that you are a guide for the blind and a light for people who are lost in darkness. 20 You think you can instruct the ignorant and teach children the ways of God. For you are certain that God’s law gives you complete knowledge and truth.

21 Well then, if you teach others, why don’t you teach yourself? You tell others not to steal, but do you steal? 22 You say it is wrong to commit adultery, but do you commit adultery? You condemn idolatry, but do you use items stolen from pagan temples?[b] 23 You are so proud of knowing the law, but you dishonor God by breaking it. 24 No wonder the Scriptures say, “The Gentiles blaspheme the name of God because of you.”[c]

25 The Jewish ceremony of circumcision has value only if you obey God’s law. But if you don’t obey God’s law, you are no better off than an uncircumcised Gentile. 26 And if the Gentiles obey God’s law, won’t God declare them to be his own people? 27 In fact, uncircumcised Gentiles who keep God’s law will condemn you Jews who are circumcised and possess God’s law but don’t obey it.

28 For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by the Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise[d] from God, not from people.

This. Start drafting women and trannies.

Shooter was an open borders liberal. Oops.

I never said it was.
Although Judaism IS racially supremacist. Its in the Torah, its in the Talmud.
ZIonism takes that idea and uses it applied to the creation of a Jewish ethno-estate.
No I did not, you absolute pilpul spewing kike.
Jews are not of the White race, and I posted plenty of sauce about this that you ignored because it already busted your fake narrative.
And the West is not White supremacist.
Re-read: ; ;

Attached: Pilpul.png (1220x619, 49K)

4d speed chess.

Attached: 1547406001270.jpg (659x659, 52K)

SO MANY FUCKING JEWISH JOURNOS, HOW ISN'T EVERY SINGLE GOY WAKE UP TO THE FUCKING CHARADE I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS FUCKING INSANE.

WHENEVER YOU CALL THEM BY NAME THEY POP UP LIKE FUCKING RATS AND KVETCH, IT'S LIKE THEY HAVE A COMPULSION.