Do you truly kill God, or just take his mantle?

Do you truly kill God, or just take his mantle?

Attached: 1547792153888.png (645x712, 128K)

Take his mantle

Sure

Yes

I guess

Affirmative

That doesn't even make sense

Well of course

Shut up idiot

Fuck you kike

Suck a cock whore

You dont make sense bitch

>implying the eternal can be ended
We've been trying to wear the Lord's mantle for thousands of years, and you wonder why the world is so fucked up

Attached: Civilizations Fall When Men Forget God.png (700x700, 73K)

Humans will always find something to worship
For moral beings it is God
For Jews blacks atheists etc it is material wealth and pleasure

>killing a 9th dimensional godform

The chinks already HAVE taken god's mantle, when they made those genetically altered twins.

>so new he hasn't seen the poster IDs

Attached: TheManiac.jpg (458x319, 14K)

We shattered the illusion of our importance in the universe, so in the last few centuries we've really just been staring into the void of space. We're on level 1, just now becoming self-aware as beings. We're extremely early on the timeline. But I like to think there's a cycle and the universe itself is the result of a previous civilization. The question is how did all this shit get started. But what do I know, I don't really understand the nature of time and space.

Attached: 1545714335559.jpg (653x490, 41K)

Funny thing about god/gods is humans have always believed for the majority of history up until say the periods of industrial revolution to the end of ww2 then it became apparent humans have the power to destroy all of what they thought god created so the escapism of space travel and aayyys has become the new unknown god just waiting to also be conquered .
At some point we have to accept we are as creative as we are destructive with or without a god and since we are not going into the stars to scratch that itch then we will remain in stagnation .

Attached: Custom Image 03112018214902.jpg (343x429, 39K)

A God that can be killed isn't God. Also OP is a faggot and God is going to kill him.

(you)