Tell me something. pol

Tell me something. pol.
If Trump doesn't get over 5 billion for a PHYSICAL border wall and he blames Democrats for blocking his national emergency.
If THIS is the out come, will you still vote for him again, or will you just roll over and apologize for him?
inb4 rat, shill, not going to happen, or whatever, to avoid answering. I'm asking a serious question, will you vote for him again if this happens, if he doesn't get a wall and just blames someone else and says it out of his control?

Attached: PleaseClap.jpg (629x320, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/09/683501440/congress-aims-to-control-presidents-emergency-powers
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=SnoCyCBv8v8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's "off" to the races

OMG just which races is he threatening to "off" by holocaust in this message? We have to get this genocidal madman out of the White House before yet another 6 million are murdered by fascist like him!

So nobody here voted for Trump?

We don’t have conversations with shills. We simply blow them out.

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Attached: 74094815-AA35-4459-8324-3DF5863DFCBF.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

Does this mean food stamos get funding for another month?

If we don't get First Contact/Disclosure, the Second Coming of Christ, or something equally awesome; he's not getting shit.

Nope. February was funded in January and he shuts it down again before the March payment goes out.

>don’t have conversations with shills
what are you antifa?
if anytime anyone talks about something you don't like and you shut down or call them name nothing gets better, ever. and you think this is healthy for the world to be like this?

Well I'm not going to vote for the fuckers blocking it, am I?

YES, definitely vote for again. Ppl are so short sighted and easily manipulated. Isn't it obvious that 's he's pushed this issue to the breaking point to fulfill his campaign promise? If you don't understand how our govt works (or doesn't as the case may be at times) you really shouldn't be discussing politics at all.

He is being thwarted by Senate closure rules and weak spined Repubs. There is literally only so much he can do. He is not a dictator anons. But idiot's response to him doing all he can do is to turn on him, vote against the only politician that has stood strong on immigration, and what, punish him for the deeds of miscreants? Genius move faggots.

Indeed. Checked.

Good to hear.

>There is literally only so much he can do.
He can start by not passing a budget and giving everyone what they want in return for nothing.

Why hasn’t he disclosed or used the disclosure card to get what he (us) wants?

Attached: 01585111-464E-4746-A6AC-11ED375D2172.jpg (250x207, 8K)

>he thinks we elected Trump for the wall
I'll vote for him again, for the same reason as the first time. Endless liberal butthurt and jewish shrieking. It's still funny.

Attached: 1538000476115.gif (872x698, 283K)

>It's still funny.
Just like the people who chant " build the wall " at his rallies, and when he doesn't get a wall, they will still chant build that wall.
something like that?

I'll vote for him again because I'm not about to vote for another RINO or democrat. Hopefully he ignores any court injunction "um no sweetie, it's illegal for america to defend itself".

Well they still want the wall. When the wall is built, they'll stop asking for the wall.

they can't block it and he can leverage up to $20 billion

npr.org/2019/01/09/683501440/congress-aims-to-control-presidents-emergency-powers

Attached: Screenshot (146).png (646x276, 30K)

I voted for Trump, and I'm already pissed about him nominating gun grabbers for AG/Banning bump stocks. This is my final straw with him really.

The government shutdown was a GREAT thing, and should have been left going. I'm ok with ending it IF we get a full wall. Preferably by national emergency.

Here's what's going to happen. Trump's going to work with dems and get 3b~ for a fence in exchange for amnesty for most daca's. Dems and Trump will both tout it as a win. Jow Forums will be seething with anger not seen since 2012.

Rules for radicals, the right read it and is using it now. You know all about it. We’ll stop using it in lieu of real conversations once the left stops first and refrains for a generation or two.

didnt Bush make some law with national emergency where the president could get power to do whatever?

Unless somebody further right wins the nomination then we have to vote for Trump. We sure as hell aren't going to vote for a Democrat.

POTUS doesn't "pass" budgets. Civics much? But even giving you the benefit of doubt of a semantics error, a 21 day spending extension is hardly a budget.

I will only vote for candidates personally endorsed by Trump or Trump Jr for the rest of my life - period

this

Don't care if he builds the wall or not. He's doing exactly what I voted for him to do. (Intentionally or unintentionally.)
Ruining every fucking plan career politicians have.

Good post

Well at first we didn't need a wall but now I think we should, I'm an legal alien and I approve this message

To many muslims are going to mexico but what gets me no good background checks on them and now the muslims are converting the mexican into their religious cult ....so like people say better safe than sorry build the wall

Honestly the wall is already moot. Demographics is destiny and we’ve already lost. If the 2016 election were held today, Clinton would win based on demographics, pic related.
Civil war when?

Attached: C2FBC5A4-DD33-4F31-B996-86AF57469153.jpg (992x558, 53K)

Attached: skstkystyktyk.png (848x408, 221K)

I would unironically vote for a Pedocrat that runs of locking up all straight white males and a 100% tax rate.

Lets get this shit over with already.

Attached: B9D775A7-E993-47FB-9ACC-7318F761C376.jpg (1024x635, 72K)

I already mailed in my ballot.

TRUMP 2020 !

I would vote for him again unless Rand Paul ran again and then I would vote for him if he made it past the primaries.

if trump becomes a cuck master to schumer and pelosi ill prolly leave the county soon.

If he doesn't get the wall he loses his base and it finally allows America to progress towards a more realistic form of government. Communism.

> Article IV, Section IV

Executive branch has the authority, even if shut down by House.

Due to this specific clause

>bump stocks - If you can't bumpfire a SAR w/out a piece of plastic you, sir, are a faggot.
>full wall - At no time did anyone ever image a "full wall" along the whole border. It's a completely ridiculous notion. You have, in fact, bought into the Pelosi / Schumer fake narrative, pretending "wall" is both literal and means on every fucking inch of the border.

So seriously, if we don't continue to support Trump who do you think will be calling the shots next? I guarantee whoever it is will be a fucking nightmare compared to the less-than-100% perfect Trump.

Attached: MAGA v Hillary.jpg (640x440, 47K)

This. I will be voting for him again in 2020. We must win again in 2020 to achieve total victory on immigration and boarder security.

Fake news.

And go where?

Attached: C680014C-4BC9-4874-A888-EECBEC98E183.png (500x282, 152K)

>Rand Paul
>past the primaries

Pick one. Trump actually gets shit done on a daily basis. RP collected govt salary and benefits for 27 yrs and his sole legislative accomplishment (!!!) was a bill to allow for the sale of a building in Galveston, TX.

In b4 "yeah, but he said no alot."

>Communism in a country that is sub-divided into violent and opposing racial ghettos that rejected the founding principles of the original nation and thus share no community beyond paying taxes and collecting a paycheck.

I can bump fire without them, but I own 20~ (a gun store) and they're not paying me shit yet making me throw them away.

I know Trump hasn't promised a full wall nigger, he's always said a wall in addition to natural barriers, I'm letting you know what I want from him.

Accelerationism is preferable to negotiating away rights.

Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes! Unless you can guarantee a R. Paul victory, who else is there?

They can't block his emergency. The law is pretty clear on what he can use and his powers to protect the nation.

Nos and “accomplishing” little sounds like the ideal small government, no?

Attached: B30F1A42-31B3-4719-96CA-63BB32C906D7.jpg (500x427, 56K)

if he doesn't get the $5 Billion, he will call a national emergency for $20 Billion. So they agree to compromise for lesser wall, or get btfo with super wall.

>for being blocking his national emergency
You're a zero IQ fag who doesn't understand politics; they CANNOT stop him.

anything Less than a full wall is bullshit

>"races"
>dogs, greyhounds - known for their lean figure and long snout
>always chasing the (((fake))) rabbit - the shekels, the bucks, the dollars
>off - holocaust - you're right
holy fuck user I THINK YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING

Attached: 1477073002329.png (500x396, 59K)

So the military will pay for the wall?

"B-but!"

I didn’t vote for him the first time because I have no faith in our government.

I’ve enjoyed the ride though.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=SnoCyCBv8v8

Funny but frightening

Yes you should be reimbursed for inventory that the govt changes status of, as should everyone who owns one as well. I believe the 2 SCOTUS picks (hopefully 3) are infinitely more important in the long run wrt 2nd Amendment than bump stocks.

I'm fine w/ bollard barrier, actually prefer it.

Got a recommendation on a lower priced AR? Looking at Diamondback DB15 and Del_ton Echo 316.

That’s my strategy for 2020

Trump cares too much about optics and what people think of him. He should show no mercy and do everything he wants to do by executive orders and national emergencies. I’m all for king/dictator Trump if the power goes back to the people and not the government afterwards.

>or will you just roll over and apologize for him?
I guess you'll just have to wait and see woncha partner. Likely we'll bitch like hell about it like we always do, and then you guys come along, and say things to us, we tell you to kindly fuck your mothers. And sit on uncles laps and spin.
And so you could....do that now. If you wanted to.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

No. Govt too big. Do nothing to change it. Govt still too big. 27 fucking years. Lots of grandiose talk. Zero changes enacted. While I agree with most of his earlier policy positions, the man is a fucking loser in terms of accomplishing ANYTHING. Sorry. And since the election he's turned into a parody of himself - a yipping Chihuahua nipping at Trump's heels instead of supporting him. Paul = McCain = Romney.

Both of those are great options, if you get a db15 get a newer one, they've really improved in their more recent models.

*14.5 million
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Thank you, sir.

I'm up for the acceleration. Just bought a pail (no kidding) of .223 Remington. Itching to start killing commies.

Trump pisses off everyone that I hate, so that's enough for me. I couldn't care less if he couldn't fulfill a few promises. I don't think he's the only president we've had that has lied or failed to deliver on something promised during their campaign.

Trump angers the MIC and jews, which means he's doing something right.

>Rules for radicals
so anytime someones ask you about something you don't like you label them as a " radical " and just shut down completely.
You are everything that is wrong with this world.

He has the last say. He sure has hell does pass a budget.