I asked this a while back and the thread had no replies, probably because Jow Forums is half dead...

I asked this a while back and the thread had no replies, probably because Jow Forums is half dead, cluttered with race threads and stupid shit. I'll try again. Why the fuck have American and other western country volunteers who are self proclaimed Marxists aligned with Syrian rebel groups? Something seems wrong. Is "ISIS" actually doing something good and we're all just blue pilled?

Attached: 0315_stevens_wide-01db5de20e8303ff69ee9572f69d5abe749d5bcf-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://kurdische-gemeinde.de/die-kurden-israel-und-die-bekaempfung-des-islamismus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why the fuck
Israel

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
thats gonna be a no from me dawg

these are kurdish rebels, kurds are the blight of the earth and one of the main pipelines for heroin coming into europe. also, their nationalist movement has been marxist in character since the very beginning.

Attached: TPS170924KR10-1600x1068.jpg (1024x683, 227K)

I joined the YPG, am an OG Jow Forumstard. did it to see what war was like and I'm way too spergy for the military

Attached: IMG_0232.jpg (3264x2448, 526K)

Never underestimate the stupidity of the stupid.

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://kurdische-gemeinde.de/die-kurden-israel-und-die-bekaempfung-des-islamismus/

Attached: IMG_0428.jpg (3264x2448, 595K)

because one of the syrian rebel groups are literal marxist-leninists

why dont you fucking google something or actually try to learn something before coming here and begging to be spoonfed

Defending the Kurds is the Zionists last ditch claim for a "necessary" military presence in Syria vis a vis destabilization and subversion of Assad. The kurds in Northern Syria purport to be Syndicalists, which is nothing but a meme, but it gives western commies and antifa an excuse to support the intervention.

>literal
>lelteral
their "syndicalism" is just a marketing meme to give antifa and excuse to support the Zionist intervention and occupation of Syria, these muslim sand-niggers don't give a shit about Lenin or his ideology.

Because most of the information I've found from mainstream sources paints these guys as "freedom fighters" who fight terrorism, and no trustworthy alternatives to explain why the fuck SJW marxists have aligned with YPG, and why the fuck then are we against ISIS.

Attached: IMG_20190126_140027.jpg (1080x863, 227K)

So, does Jow Forums need to form a counter volunteer group to fight Kurds and Marxists, lol? I'd be down.

Attached: 1548487773728.gif (320x240, 521K)

>heroine
Lmao this explains it. Every hadcore commiefag in lelbourne seems to be on gear

They aren’t aligned with the Syrian rebels, they’re aligned with YPG/SPG

*SDF

What makes you think they don't? Legitimately asking, I don't necessarily believe they would or would not, but Arabs seem more religious and less political. Tbh they seem more red pilled on race and more realistic, caring more about tribalism.

>gear
Never heard that kangaroo slang before. So commies love junk?

Attached: 1548461063248.png (1263x1059, 1.81M)

Did you make any friends?

And YPG's goal is what? Convert a country filled with devout muslims into godless statists who follow the doctrine of Marx and Jewish subversive trannygender shit? No fucking way.

Attached: IMG_20190125_104918.jpg (680x584, 41K)

the kurds (turkish pkk) have, for multiple reasons, dabbled in communism. the ypg are just another shade of kurds. that's why you will find a lot of delusional westerners at their side. ofc if the kurds would ever get their own state/have any significant power in the middle east, they would fucking purge whitey faster than he could say "workers of the world, unite!"

From what i know there are some anarchist/communist paramilitary/terroristic (depends on point of view obviously) organizations, are there any active far right ones tho?

This is what I'm also wondering. Which comes back to my original idea/question, what if ISIS are the far right group?

Attached: 1548464565939.jpg (1500x1079, 372K)

Radical Islamist Fundamentalists, i would call this a right learning group, however its not entirely true. Its hard to call for example, crusaders a right or left wing, they were fanatic religious warriors.

what you said. They are Muslims, with the acception of the oil niggers in SA and UAE, Muslims are not materialists. I have no idea if communism and Islam compliment each other, though I'm sure you could invent ways even if there weren't any, but I do know Arabs aren't known for their big-brain economic philosophy and moral frameworks. So I feel confident in saying they are only An-Coms insofar as a Mossad or some CIA nigger explained to them that it is a good way to revolt against their secular governments, but NATO will materially support them too.

>cont.
exception*

And I get that, but, taking aside the obvious religious foundation and motivation, how would ISIS not be right wing? On basic ideals, they would be extremely right wing, and they are red pilled on the jews. If ISIS were Orthodox Christians and not Muslims, this would be a huge problem for the kikes/Israel.

Attached: 1548457613266.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)