I’m italian and we’re not white. Fuck you and your pathetic color based identity...

I’m italian and we’re not white. Fuck you and your pathetic color based identity. You don’t get to appropriate my ancestors accomplishments so you nordniggers have something to brag about.

Attached: Miguel_Ángel_por_Daniele_da_Volterra_detalle-885x1024.jpg (885x1024, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American "Italians" are basically niggers.

I live on Staten Island. I can confirm that the Italians here are no better than niggers.

obv divide and conquer, fuck off with that rhetoric

>sage
>goes
>in
>all
>fields

Attached: they-posted-it-again.jpg (500x253, 37K)

Try living next to these mutt Italian pieces of shit. They're as loud and obnoxious as niggers and smell like feet.

>Fuck you and your pathetic color based identity.
You're not being attacked for being Italian.You're being attacked for being white.
Quit falling for obvious divide and conquer tactics.

Am I okay?

Attached: 23.png (445x658, 70K)

We know what you're looking for; you can't have it.

Attached: SeagullVaffan.jpg (481x541, 27K)

you're an amerimutt
kys for saying you're italian

Ok

Attached: kate_2272830b.jpg (620x387, 61K)

No, you are only 56% white, you are not Italian.

what a coincidence.

At least my family have jobs (unlike yours)

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Italians are not white we look like arabs and we should classify ourselves in separate racially category as "olives".

Attached: 1537995774255.jpg (381x396, 24K)

everyone thinks i'm white because i live in nyc. Everyone else in the country is passive aggressive and will say you look like a muslim, even if they don't mean it in an offensive manner.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

You're almost 20% British Irish. Thats bad but manageable

what is white according to you niggers

Apparently you can't be 100% european and have brown eyes at the same time.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Bad that the number is so low, or bad that I'm Irish?

you're not white, you're italian, you stupid faggot. i'm not white, i'm german. that fat crooked tooth faggot getting drunk at the bar isn't white, he's either irish or anglo. do you see where i'm going with this? follow me back to fucking reality nerd.

All Euros and Slavs are white, stop trying to divide faggot

sicilians (what most american italians are) aren't white by any stretch of the imagination.

Attached: sicilian womann.jpg (894x1200, 136K)

I live in South Dakota and when I was a freshman a few seniors came up to me and asked me if I was Mustafas little brother. I did resemble him more than the blonde hair blue eyed people I was surrounded by.

Some are not.

Attached: screen_shot_2014-04-27_at_10.29.32_am_p2759920.jpg (1212x680, 103K)

You need more italian in you. You're too white.

you must look way different from me then. I look white, I'm just dark looking.

Attached: med bvll.jpg (748x1000, 98K)

Italians arent white. We're olive skinned and we're the superior race

i'm white. Just not an anglo.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Reminder that American Italians are just a subset of Americana and are hated by Italians in italy

I have green eyes but so did the arab. The Dakotas are really white

non whites aren't american.

Great!

tis what you get for beimg conquered by the turks you mutt niggers.

>sicilians (what most american italians are) aren't white by any stretch of the imagination.

True, they have some moorish blood in many cases. They still play for the "white" team when it comes down to it.

Attached: images(3).png (225x225, 9K)

No you're not white. Your ancestors got cucked by Jews into worshiping their foul god then your empire fell and your women raped by dune coons. Your filthy mutt existence is the result of that. Notice how modern Italians look absolutely nothing like the marble statues?

except that marble statues in italy have curly hair (nigger feature) and my hair is straight.

I'm atheist btw.

That's cool, all the romans worth a damn moved to Gaul once the empire became decadent anyway.

Protip: Cameras make your skin alot whiter than it is. In pictures I look like I have white skin. Irl my skin is light brown

Italian niggers have a lot under their belt to feel superior about.

eat shit kike

why is my arm so dark here then?

According to this, Meds are distinct from Northerners but even more distinct from MENA.
Faggets need to realise that just because you are not a blue eyed aryan doesn't make you a semite.

North don't have the monopoly on what is classified as white.

Attached: main-qimg-0330bf757b2205375394204a1a741959.png (602x574, 224K)

spaniards cluster with french people and portuguese. Italians don't.

Can confirm. I am half white(Northern Europe) half middle eastern. When I went on vacation to Italy a few years ago all the locals spoke to me in Italian first and English second. The waiters at restaurants spoke to me in Italian first and English second(when I convinced them I'm not Italian). They all instantly assumed I was a local Italian guy because of what I looked like

this argument is gay. the anti whites of this world, include italians in their agenda. so either we're with the whites, or we die.

Stop appropriating Greek accomplishments so you medniggers have something to brag about.

Italians and turks share the same lineage of neolithic farmers from the near east. This doesn't mean that they're related to arabs. Pol doesn't seem to understand this.

Shitler looked italian.

we are not white

go home alexandru

>this argument is gay. the anti whites of this world, include italians in their agenda. so either we're with the whites, or we die.

THIS

i am already home, non italian mutt

you are at home in your romanian sewer shitshack with an italian vpn, bogdan.

Persians, arabs and turks arent related but they all look the same. The only people who say otherwise are if they actually are one of these three ethnicities.

>Germany gets conquered by 1 million t*rks that breed like bunnies in current centuries anyway

ironic

Attached: German-foreign-citizenship.png (720x670, 74K)

i am 100% italian (not white) unlike you

"White" in this context just means European, you autist.

Yeah but like I said, they are not that far.

Attached: main-qimg-80368c92db0775854c590afc37ba3172.png (602x482, 113K)

>Apparently you can't be 100% european and have brown eyes at the same time.
Only shills say such a thing.

Attached: 1503624475278.jpg (780x1131, 91K)

we are only geographically europeans, generic-wise we are an extention of north africa

I haven’t seen such a mutt in a while, wtf are you?

If Italians are white then half white half middle eastern mutts are white, see In which case you should thank arab and Turk refugees coming into Germany. They are going to mix with German women and produce a ton of Italian babies

italy and the balkans are literal pieces of africa that separated from the continent millions of year ago.

I'm actually not kidding.

Probably American

Attached: raf 360x360 075 t fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Nah you're an mutt, not italian.

No shit, Wang Cheung, I mean his mix.

yes but i am still white. Unlike you spaniard jew mutt.

>we are only geographically europeans, generic-wise we are an extention of north africa
That isn't true.

>Ultimately, the North African male contribution to Sicily was estimated between 6% and 7.5%.[13][31]

>A 2013 study by Botigué et al. 2013 applied an unsupervised clustering algorithm, ADMIXTURE, to estimate allele-based sharing between Africans and Europeans. Regarding Italians, the North African ancestry does not exceed 2% of their genomes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

>If Italians are white then half white half middle eastern mutts are white, see
You're concluding that based on one anonymous anecdote. Ridiculous. You must be trolling.
> They are going to mix with German women and produce a ton of Italian babies
Troll confirmed.

If you aren't white and claim that you are Italian then you are a Sand Nigger rape baby.

How is that relevant to a discussion about population genetics?

Agreed. I cringe seeing Nordic cumskins taking credit for Roman and Greek achievements like they did it.

Any one from any nation of the world that moves to the us turns into a "nigger", after all, that's the real american culture that your kind preaches to the rest of the world, consume, don't think, consume.

For you tranny

Attached: you will never pass tranny.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

italians always had majority brown hair + eyes + dark skin though.

Why even bother discussing this shit when nordicist retards like you are the majority of the posters?

Attached: pompeii.jpg (538x599, 85K)

You're a mutt. You don't speak Italian and you never to Italy.

I didn't know that stealing Celtic, Greek, and Phoenician technology and culture was a accomplishment.

Attached: IMG_1961.gif (267x199, 388K)

Looks like pic related

Attached: Mk8Nm.jpg (2500x1230, 984K)

Wow so they are like the rest of America, what a coincidence.

The average scicilian is 2.5% North African. That's it.

Except we actually have DNA tests now. Italians are genetically much more similar to all other Europeans than they are to half-arabs (AKA Jews).

Anyone engaging in race = skin color bullshitting is a shill.

north africans are mostly one drop rule niggers. So the average sicilian is .4% nigger at least.

The southern ones are pretty close to jews though. See

For how long though? While Jonas enjoys tasty multikulti kebab, Ahmed and Alvaro are having 4 children each thanks to your gimmedats

Attached: 1515585283751.png (1308x1332, 179K)

your study is wrong

Sure thing pal.

Attached: ae3a95fc89faba272c4cfc5ef4be4d19faf7648bba00ae1265c79a9c7cadffa0.gif (480x360, 3.06M)

>Italians look 100% identical to half white half middle eastern mutts
>No but they're white and those mutts are non-white because of xyz DNA justification

Some Italians are offspring of their conquerers, the Arabs. They are literal rape babies. That is why they look like sand kaffers, act like sand kaffers and are retarded like sand kaffers. Because they are sand kaffers.

go away jew

i have no non european dna.

every tranny needs to read this.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (728x485, 79K)

because your grandmother was raped by a shitskin

Attached: 1547399483950.png (1435x1343, 1.56M)

You trust this shit, you realise they openly admitted to throwing in the 0.4% African I to every test because they think it will reduce racism. Giving them your DNA for free just proves one thing though..... You're a fucking retarded mong.

Attached: _20181210_214226.jpg (2160x2225, 316K)

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

Sure you'r not Schlomo
Remember that these
> X ARE NOT WHITE !!
Threads are made by the massive amounts of shills that have descended upon Jow Forums since yesterday.
Pic Related
Rememebr to SAGE in all fields
SAGE

>i'm italian
Nope, sorry. Now back to Ameristan, go.

italians are the EUROPEAN niggers! nigger.

>muh opinion trumps science

Attached: 1539638367050.png (666x666, 281K)

Nah that's the Irish

eat a dick, inbred anglo.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>Who is white is objective science
Kek, choosing who is white is completely subjective and opinion based. You are choosing to draw the line at a certain point on a DNA chart because you feel like putting it there. Some people draw the line at Northern European. Others at all of Europe. Others at all of Europe plus the northern Middle East("Persians are Aryan, Med whites" etc.)

Stop pretending like where you feel like drawing the line is objective science

>muh continuum fallacy mothafucka
>muh opinions are more important than genetic data
"White" just means European, autist.

And the user I was responding to claimed his personal evaluation matters more than genetic data. Learn to properly follow an imageboard conversation.

Except in Rural American communities, where the Italian guy said he's treated as a non-white Muslim. Except in America for most of American History, where immigratoon from southern and Eastern Europe was heavily discouraged and fought against. Except when Benjamin Franklin himself said that Anglos are the only real white people, and America was designed as an Anglo ethnostate.

You're deciding that white means all of Europe because you feel like it. No other justification. It's completely your opinion.