Has anyone here taken DMT or Ayahuasca?

Has anyone here taken DMT or Ayahuasca?

What was your experience like?

Attached: dmt.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ayahuasca
Never really worked well, just gave me the shits.
>DMT
I've seen things beyond the physical plane, but not outside explanation.
Perhaps the entities I met were human at one point, but they looked like monsters, save for a couple that retained a humanoid appearance.

Well, this was a very productive thread, have a nice day agent.

so we know that Tim Leary was CIA
why would the DMT thing be any different than LSD or MDMA in terms of spook types being involved?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
They definitely used DMT to get to this level of knowledge.

Not me but a guy I know says it was fantastic at first and kept going further in with larger doses. Finally getting to a point of horror and throwing out the rest of his stash. Elves were involved.

>Mechanical elves meme
Ask me how I know you(r friend) never actually did it.

>Initially, based on conversations with a physician who took the Gateway training with me, I had recourse to the biomedical models developed by Itzhak Bentov to obtain information concerning the physical aspects of the process. Then I found it necessary to delve into various sources for information concerning quantum mechanics in order to be able to describe the nature and functioning of human consciousness. I had to be able to construct a scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions under the influence of the brain hemisphere synchronization technique employedc by Gateway. Once this was done, the next step invovled recourse to theoretical physics in order to explain the character of the time-space dimension and the means by which expanded human consciousness transcends it in achieving Gateway's objectives. Finally, I again found it necessary to use physics to bring the whole phenomenon of out-of-body states into the language of physical science to remove the stigma of its occult connotations, and put it in a frame of reference suited to objective assessment.
sounds like a bunch of bullcrap technobabble to me

Near the bottom.

Attached: 1545936497657.jpg (1602x702, 183K)

I've heard that you have no personality or knowledge lf how you get there once you break through. Is this true? Doesn't sound too pleasant.

5meodmt. gun to my head, i know what happens when we die

Never took ayahuasca but after a deep research i come to the conclussion that this is a black magic/satanic drug.Almost every one sees entities/demons /hell while "tripping". The most shocking thing was a comment of a son from a shaman who said his father is a shaman for 40 years but he never took ayahuasca in his life not even once.Really telling.

The term you're looking for is SWIM (someone who isn't me), but we know it's you ()

I've never had that happen, I can recall my life, and the events of the trip after I come out of it.
Might just be me though.

Not mechanical apparantly. Weird kind of beings with glowing tummys and producing gifts out their belly's.
Then a weird shadow fell on him and his cats flipped the fuck out. Me? I had great times on it. Like one time I had a sense of regret over a distant regret but every other time was awesome. Massive open eye hallucinations and geometry in 3D shit. Electric trees and shit when we find it outside. It was cool as fuck.

tell us

???

I mean while it's happening. When you get to the other side do you have your knoedge and memories still? I know afterwards it would return.

Don’t do it. It’s a gateway to the devil himself. If you need the experience study meditation, Buddhism etc...

Smoked DMT on 5 hits of acid for my first time. I was cast into the nothingness and then eaten by an all encompassing snake god then I cried for 45 minutes uncontrollably
10/10 experience Have done it again

Christcucks can stay on their little bubble.
>Muh demons
>Muh hell
Lol

It was wicked. I met God and he looked like a giant technicolor dancing baby with thousands of moving arms and legs, like one of those Hindu paintings. He told me not to be afraid and then I got launched down this tunnel at like a million miles an hour, the tunnel was huge and made out of millions of these moving... like, angels, or something? kind of like pic related, but in way more color and detail. Finally i burst through... something, and when i came back to reality i could see spirits hovering over my friends, and i could tell who had good or bad intentions based on the expression the spirit was wearing. Overall it was super cool and I'd do it again. I also had a whole bunch of epiphanies about the nature of things like infinity, intention, love, space, etc.

Attached: 8235540-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 124K)

>I've seen things beyond the physical plane
you hallucinated, stupid druggie. go die.

How many times did this specific entity or entities reoccur?
In my experience, it's a "room to room" where the entities have their own space, and they seem to design their own bodies, and the space they live in.
Some focused more on designing themselves, and some had elaborate large spaces, but those were less common.

Open eye means you didn't take much.

Mine was a giant snake surrounded by millions of chattering insects

I have done it twice, once I didn't quite breakthrough but very close, and it was the most incredible trip ive ever had. The second I broke through and it was the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced, and mind you I have about 15 years experience prior to trying it. I still have 1 dose left, way too terrified to try again. The best way I can describe my experience plainly is that I pulled back the veil of reality, you just can't unsee it. Can green text either experience if there's interest.

How much did you take?

I’ve gotten oh some dmtmonce and I didn’t break through like everyone says you have to so I’m gonna try it again in the future. I have never heard of Ayahuasca although I would like to try peyote someday.

Yes, all throughout, but I also am capable of many inhuman feats of mental fortitude, no fedora intended.
Anesthesia doesn't knock me out as it's intended to, and I've talked to doctors during surgery before.
So, take my experience with a grain of salt, your mileage will likely differ.

>All drugs are bad
No more entertainment in a bottle for you, comrade.

Green text it my dude, definitely interested before the kike jannies kick the door in. Also did you retain your sense of self and memories after breaking through? How much did you have to take?

>i discovered all these theories and did advanced theories of physics but can't reference a single law or equation

After doing it a few times and being in those "lifetimes" that were actually only a few moments I ghosted an entire crew of friends. Not instantly but over the next few months I just saw them as so negative for my life after what my mind was exposed to in that state. I've sworn off the stuff now.

That was his last time. He never did it again.

greentext

hey guess what? You're a close minded retard who is unable to comprehend the truth of your own consciousness

kill yourself

We used to time it to see how long it took to come back. My longest was 8 mins.

>DMT or Ayahuasca?
It's the same thing you retard.