God exists. And he wants us to put chaos into order

The existence of evil points towards a higher good. When you criticize the world for being evil or unfair, what are you comparing it to? In order to point out something as evil, you inadvertently point out the existence of God.

>"...b..b..but why would God allow an evil world?"

2 things; Our free will and Satan's challenge of rulership.
Before the first humans and the Devil decided to act against God by eating the fruit and challenging God's right to rule, the world was as it originally intended to be. After that the world became how it is today. We are living in the consequences of the first humans, we are living in a 'test' world to see whether Satan's rulership of the world is right or not. At this point in time, the (((world))) is worshiping Satan and he is controlling the governments either directly or (((indirectly))). Hence why the world is evil and full of misinformation. In future God will end this 'test' and all nation states and restore things back to how he intended us humans to operate from the beginning - and what was that? Gardening. Yes the purpose of life is (was and will be) to garden:

>"Now no shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no plant of the field had yet sprouted, for the LORD God had not sent rain upon the earth; and there was no man to cultivate the ground" - Genesis 2:5

>"Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it." - Genesis 2:15

You see there? The purpose of life is (was) to expand and maintain the garden that God made for us (along with making babies). It's as if God gave us a head start. Vegetation is the chaos. We are the order. Our deep joy and contentment comes through working to put chaos into order. If you don't mow your lawn for a month, what happens? Your lawn overgrows and becomes disorderly. If you don't clean your room once a week, what happens? Same thing. Chaos and order permeates each moment of our existence.

Attached: Paradise.jpg (800x1169, 300K)

Of course, once the fruit was taken humans became imperfect thereafter (we age and die, get tired, low IQ, small muscles, ugly, genetic defects, personality conflicts, become gay etc). Also, all animals originally ate the vegetation (See Genesis 1:30) and originally animals never feared humans (Genesis 9:2).

Knowing all this, the core foundational purpose of our existence is clear; To forever adventure into the chaos and work to engineer it into order, we will build and plant without getting tired or ill in a stateless earth without (((governments))). Food will be plentiful and the animals will not eat one another but will all live together at peace among us. Everything will be restored to how God originally planned. We are living in a 'bump', a world that wasn't intended.

>inb4 ...b..b..but we go to heaven when we die

No, why would God make humans live forever and command them to 'fill the earth' if we were meant to go to heaven?

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
>But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

The new world is going to be so completely different than this one. Adam and Eve haven't even seen it.

So God created Satan KNOWING he would challenge his rulership... yeah, makes complete sense. Retard.

Satan never existed, now fuck off

fuck off, kike

enki freed us from enslavement and gave us the ability of making choices while your ‘god’ punished us for it

we have been given free will. no one is going to save you nor should you pray for help - you have the gift to develop courage and a strong will to make the changes you want to see happen

How's that Christianity thing working out for you, user?

Last I checked, "religious tolerance" in your slave morality has led to the Pajeetification of your country.

That is Paul quoting from Isaiah 64:4

It's unclear whether Isaiah is talking about waiting for the new world, or waiting for God to act in the present. Either way its a fitting verse

>what is free will

>The Christian God exists because these old books written by Jews, a people known for their trustworthiness, says so
The absolute unironic state of Christcuckery

>Ha, these things that are happening because of ideologies that exist due to Christianities decline show that Christianity is bad

^this

It's not: Christianity + decline = pozzed present

The reality is: Decline ==> Christianity ==> egalitarianism ==> doors open to Semites ==> doors open to everyone

^also this

>Jews of the past = Jews of the present
The absolute state of Jew haters.

>The existence of evil points towards a higher good. When you criticize the world for being evil or unfair, what are you comparing it to? In order to point out something as evil, you inadvertently point out the existence of God.

Truth.

Off topic slightly but sense you talk of a world to come, what are your thoughts on the second coming, the second messiah? Same individual as the first (Jesus) or someone else for the modern era?

There is no God
There is no jewish religion as objective truth
and sadly
without whose
Where does Jesus stand?

It's not true, user

>put chaos into order.
Contradicts John 1:3, chaos is not an ontological category.

The same person. Jesus himself said to his disciples he will appear again on the clouds of heaven (Matthew 24:30), in fact the whole of chapter 24 might be worth a read. Talking about today's time and future events

>hurr durr get rid of evil
so are you vegan? No? Me neither. Do you donate all your time and possessions to virtue? No? Me neither.
But why are you not living up to your beliefs?

I bet this will be left unanswered

I always read and was taught it was the same person, but I don’t find it very believable they were talking about our modern era when all of the New Testament deals with the Roman Empire 2000 years ago. Doesn’t make sense, so I figured different time, different separate messiah to deal with the satanic monsters running things now; otherwise we might be fucked. No heresy intended just food for thought.

Very presumptuous attitude you have there, faggot.
>The purpose of life is (was)...making babies.
>Once the fruit was taken humans became imperfect (death etc).
Giving birth would become meaningless and logically should be completely removed in the afterlife, retard.

>"All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being" - John 1:3

Where is the contradiction?

Is it just me, or does the coming Kingdom of God sound kind of like Gallifrey?
>raised into new bodies
>all the oceans on the Earth gone
>giant city plonked down on the Earth
>great heavenly sights in the last days, "new heaven" - sounds like the Earth getting transported to new location

Attached: gallifrey_from_mount_perdition_by_lupus_deus_est-d3epdag.jpg (1272x628, 175K)

You think it was God's original plan to watch our parents and siblings die?

>being immortal means birth would be meaningless
what

It literally would. Stop posting mutt.

No, I'm saying the ability to give birth should be removed in the afterlife.

Attached: 1544783401091.gif (615x548, 18K)

On top of this im pretty sure Mathew 24 is mostly about the second temple, not the modern era. Mathew 24:34 compounds on this: “Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”
Surely enough, the second temple was destroyed not too long after Christ’s life and resurrection.

The devils greatest trick was to convince everyone he didn't exist.

>..till all these things be fulfilled

So you mean all the verse prior have been fulfilled already? Like verses 29 to 31?

What is the interpretation then of verse 3 when the disciples ask Jesus about the end of the age/world?

I like questioning these things, but it seems the chapter relates to things to come in future than something that's already happened

Depends what 'fill' the earth is defined as exactly. And who knows what the purpose of trillions of planets are for?

The (((Devil))) already won.

Well this is the root of my issue is that even if not all these things haven’t been “fulfilled”, how would scholars and prophets from 2000 years ago know our exact era and it’s circumstance would need divine intervention? They didn’t even know the earth was round then. Should we count on divine intervention postulated 2000 years instead of taking action now? Why has it taken more than 2000 years for the second coming when Mathew 24:34 said it was to happen within the living generation? I don’t think these issues derail Christianity and therefor my faith but it makes me think if divine nature is still going on we will get a second individual messiah to deal with the SOBs running this planet into the ground. The first was to release us of sin, the second to destroy needless and reckless evil and ignorance.

>Why has it taken more than 2000 years for the second coming
Matthew 13:24-30 King James Version (KJV)
>Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
>But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
>But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
>So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
>He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
>But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
>Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Matthew 13:36-43 King James Version (KJV)
>Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
>He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
>The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
>The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
>As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
>The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
>And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
>Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus is the only redeemer and savior.

Underrated

Y'all sure quote Jewish scripture a lot.