Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gc9xlr0gg34
youtube.com/watch?v=DFA4qu5SGKs
youtube.com/watch?v=bLXMknz-Bno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You go to brothels? Can white guys raw your whores?

Attached: Park_Geun_Hye_Korean_Cult.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Why do your people, look like they suffer from down syndrome?

Attached: Characteristics of Down Syndrome.jpg (729x601, 113K)

how big is your dick?

How much S9 goes in SK?

So, eating dogs. What's that all about?

Soju, Dungdungju or Mokguli?

Kegolgi gu with skin or without?

Korean men still exist? Can you even tell the difference anymore? Did you burn those disgusting witches who ruled your country yet?

>Namefagging
Fuck off from my board right fucking now.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>My board

And never tag me again you disgusting shit skin.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 3.jpg (2119x1589, 208K)

You suckie suckie rong time? Five dorrah?

no thats degenerate
do whatever you want idc
idk? Why do white people have no lips,ass,shitty hair, and smell bad
Retail price but its cheap and usually goes for 250 usd
Dog meat is not eaten in Korea anymore
yeah they went to prison
haha your funny I hope that joke makes you feel less insecure

Post your hand with a timestamp and then we talk you low IQ inbred.

Actually, don't. I can sense some them nigger genetics right off the screen tho.

What emotions do you get by looking at that picture?

Attached: korean army ration.jpg (450x425, 23K)

Its an animal with feelings and intelligence

Why are your people emotionless insects?

>250 USD
Danggg bought it for 700 usd here.. I feel bad now.

Stop lying. I bet it's hunger.

>emotionless
why are your people unimaginative npcs who live a vapid life from birth to death? Gotta enjoy that McCorporate life huh?

Nice to see an indian bro helping our economy
Where is the best area in India for food?

What's your thoughts on Heung min Son?

Our national football team is trash
I heard British football fans said racist remarks to Heung min son
How do Brits view Korean?

New Delhi has best food, you can eat anywhere just stick to the good to upscale places (in price)
It's huge and you'll find no shortage of excellence restaurants and joints.

Whats the meaning behind the Pepsi logo in your flag? Is it some yin yang thing?

>I heard British football fans said racist remarks to Heung min son

It's just banter, m8.

>How do Brits view Korean?

KoreanBBQ

How does it feel that not only did the Japanese practically built your country, but did it while also raping the shit out of anything with a vagina?

I don't really care about what chavs thinks so it never bothered me anyway but what do you think about the Chinese population in the uk?
Alright thanks bro also where can you try some good bhang and indian kush

i don't feel any type of way but the same rhetoric can be applied to the United States and Western countries, where Jews ultimately control everything, with the white man being a puppet
Oh and also the bbc fetish in western countries created by Jews is ultimately worse than Japs raping us because there is a cultural change for your women to like bbc

You can visit Tosh, Malana, Kasol they practically grow it there as a herb. These are a nights journey from Delhi and super beautiful.. but you may get them in the capital itself but quality might not be as good.

Do you eat dogs? Are they tasty?

How do you feel about re-uniting with Best Korea

Attached: NorkGirls.jpg (1000x580, 81K)

Is there a correlation of weed sellers and other illegal activites or do they just sell weed?
What are the chances of me being robbed by them?

why koreans act like autist saying things like woooooaaa and overreacting? i wanted to punch them

I am not used to asians

Good
I support it because we will be able to surpass Japan in the long run with the addition of land,workforce,competion, and natural resources
and later we can compete more with China instead of being their bitch

Cultural difference m8

You'd also become the worlds 4th largest military

I do love me some Chicago hot dogs
Chilie hot dogs are gross af imo

what is Korean stand up comedy like, i.e. what kinds of jokes are typical/popular and how is it similar/different from stand up in the US.

How's the weather in Suwon wyteboi

The North Korean army is useless because they are not fed well and are outdated
Without major reforms we won't reach full potential of the military

stand up comedy is not popular in korea
I'm currently in los Angeles but ok

Favorite dog breed?

What will be done with the degenerate whore problem in Korea? Literal whores passing out "business cards" and harassing westerners daily.

Interesting. So what type of comedy media is there?

Koreans don't like comedy or have any sense of humor. They spend their free time watching starcraft on tv.

why do Korean people leak chapters faster than Japanese people ?

I don't keep up with Korean comedy but you should check this out as an example
youtube.com/watch?v=gc9xlr0gg34
Whores will be whores and they wont be stopped
good for you

>and smell bad
it's because we eat milk based products.
We would smell the same as you if we would eat the same as you.

check these out too
youtube.com/watch?v=DFA4qu5SGKs

youtube.com/watch?v=bLXMknz-Bno

What is going on with the witches who were giving that female leader orders? That wss some weird shamanic shit.

Why koreans are so fags? I am an average and when i walked on the street and looked at their gfs and them to the eyes they looked down. I thought koreans were badass guys after going to army

answer this

milk based products made you guys tall so I would say its a good trade off
Japs eat no milk products or wheat products historically and they are short
Koreans eat more wheat product but no milk product so medium height
Norhtern Chinese eat alot of wheat products and milk products so they are tall

Have you never watched KDrama or Korean movies? They're hilarious. Why would you think Koreans don't have a sense of humor?

Koreans aren't fags it was probably them cringing because that dude doesn't know how to dress or keep up with hygiene
Ugly people are a eyesore

Its about genetics, you stupid gook

If koreans eat same as germans they wont be tall

how do i get a korean gf?

It depends where you are and who you encounter. Most Koreans do not make eye contact with strangers. It's just being polite. But if take that as a sign of weakness, be warned. If you ever run in to a Korean mob guy and you pull that shit, let's just say I would feel terrible for you.

Are you circumcised?

Koreans are cowards, they get scared so easy

There's a small jazz club in Seoul. It has red brick walls. I really want to remember the name. Can you help? They mostly have jazz fusion and it's more a couple's joint. Got any ideas?

Nutritiom effects your genetics retard
You won't get a Korean gf because one person on the internet told you how to
Explain how the Japs were able to fuck up Asia if they were "so scared"

>Korean mob guy

kek

I am from Ciudad Juarez bro

why can't you accept Japan as your superior?

Attached: 1546464481023.jpg (960x758, 146K)

okay better question: is it possible as a white dude too get a korean gf. or do they only date korean guys

Meme flag

Korea is the only Asian country that has Chad's. They got massive fags too tho

nutrition AND genetics. Koreans will never be 183 like northern europeans, impossible even if they eat the same.

And japanese are shorter because their genes, they are not the same with koreans.

How ignorant are you?

Japan conquered Asia because they were badass psycho back then, now they are just fags

so what do you Koreans think about the Poos?

how are you different from japanese or chinese ?

Why do South Korean males carry the mark of the Jew?

Attached: 1544295702818.png (1145x933, 102K)

95% of Jews were forced to live in ghettos during the Enlightenment and scientific/industrial revolution. They had nothing to do with white society or achievement until recently. They desperately wanted to be seen as white/European nationals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

lmao i typed the wrong message
How did North Korea and South Korea fight each other if they were scared?
I can't help you Seoul is a big city
Acceptance is a sign of giving up and being a beta cuck
Progress won't be made if you accept defeat
It is possible but they won't love you for who you are, and are only attracted to you because you are white
it would be a shallow relationship
considering the modern generation of Korean are taller than the last, people will be taller and its normal to see 5 foot 11 males
its hard to explain but we have more differences with china and japan than what Belgium has with France and Germany

>muh scientific revolution
The white man did all the dirty work but the Jews are at the top because they have the most money and control

If you are Korean, why are you not in Korea?

What is your opinion on Japanese and Chinese culture? Are Korean men become "herbivorous" like the Japs?

why so many hookers?

Attached: south korean prostitutes.png (937x974, 74K)

answer my question gook

I'm confused as well.

kekimus maximus

I'm in Los Angeles to visit some friends
if british people are british, why did they come to India and china instead of staying in their land?
I love both cultures and respect it
Korean men aren't herbivorous and like submissive girls where they can have full control
probably negative because of dark skin, but personally you guys have a booming economy and good ass food

Foreskin facial reconstruction for their plastic female fuckdolls.

Good to see Ireland didn't make the degenerate list.

You've got good answers and don't take the bants too seriously, while throwing some back yourself.

What do you think of the U.S. military presence in your country?

Why is plastic surgery so highly desired and encouraged?

I assumed you lived in LA. Your English is excellent.

What are the biggest problems you see in Korea today? What is changing in your culture?

>I'm in Los Angeles to visit some friends
Is this one of your frens?
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>you guys
am not a fucking Pajeet look at my flag
>booming economy
a shit tier economy, name one thing you can find in you country made in India....you can't, but when it comes to Chinese products....
>good ass food
you call spicy curry a good food? maybe if you want to lose weigh from diarrhea

this one is pretty fucking kino, reminds me of melonpan but dialed way back.

"hey fox gtfo if you don't want your face penetrated" my fucking sides. Some pretty good quotes. Thanks oppa, also checked.

US military presence helped us out but Americans seem to over exaggerate it
ugly people are unneeded
Koreans these days are too distant, its as if everyone is against each other in a rat race and you can see that in the unhealthy competition for jobs in top companies and schools
lmao i remember that video
My friends work in the music industry
oh shit you're right I hate poos now because some dude on the internet told me i should
faggot

Do you think that the U.S. military prescence is an effective deterrant to China? What about the economic investments/trade deals (if you know anything about that I.e. are they one sided or pretty fair?)

besides dogs and cats how can you like someone who shit in street?

have a QT k-wife who cooks for me the best korean food. white girls can't cook for nothing. trust me, korean men are beta like you wouldn't believe.

Why does kimbap look like sushi

The U.S. military is pretty effective in supressing China and I think it would be necessary to have it even after Korea becomes unified
The Economic investments and trade are pretty unfair because China boycotted Korean goods and products after the thaad incident. Samsung had 20% share in China's smartphone industry but now only have 0.5%.

that I agree with
poor 3rd worlders need to go

Are Koreans at all red pilled on race and intelligence?

My gf is Korean and she keeps kimchee in the fridge & it stanks.

Kimbap looks like sushi but Kimbap is popular because the Japanese occupation brought ,many aspects of Japanese life and customs, such as food
Fun fact: the korean language allows Koreans to pronounce English words correctly, but because of Japanese occupation and the introduction of Japanese and banning of Korean, Koreans pronounce English/European words the Japanese way

probably, they all know that undesirable traits of a person bring it to their offspring so they probably have a light understanding of eugenics