Friendly reminder for the shills

There's no way for Democrats to block Trump's national emergency and he can leverage up to $20 billion with no say from anyone. Not even courts will hear the case as emergency powers are supported by over 100 provisions of law

See you in three weeks.

archive.is/Tk1PD

>npr.org/2019/01/09/683501440/congress-aims-to-control-presidents-emergency-powers

Attached: Screenshot (147).png (770x650, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/33/2293
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-72/pdf/STATUTE-72-Pg972.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so y he didn't he do it u dumb DRUMPFELSTILSKIN?

because he thought it would be better to have three weeks of showing the democrats don't care about the border and so he has to take matters into his own hands. also gets to show their voters that pelosi blocked him as a political stunt instead of getting something in return. now he can show that he was really the good guy wanting to negotiate and that the democrats were just stonewalling, forcing him to do what he was elected to do by the only way he can do it.
it's a win-win-win-win-win

Trump bump

bump for shills

Attached: always be checking.jpg (759x431, 47K)

bump to piss off the discord tranny's even more

Attached: checkinem.jpg (624x352, 102K)

Well why doesn’t he fucking do it. I’m sick of this pussy ass Trump. Fucking DO IT

Oh please, I really hope you’re right dude. But cmon

he's going to let democrats drag themselves through the mud by their high horse for 3 weeks

Then why didn't he do it 2 years ago? You migapedes are dumber than dog shit.

In three weeks, you'll find another justification as to why it's been postponed. Just face it, you're ineffectual retards. And the wall (now fence) is never getting built.

Attached: image.jpg (720x864, 74K)

If that is all the case, why didn’t Trump do this months ago? Why even have the shutdown if he could have built the wall all along?

Wasn't Trump trying to get rid of obamacare the first years in office?
Of course he was but the AIPAC controlled government wouldn't allow him that

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

>national emergency that can be postponed at will for weeks on end

Had to let you mental midgets burn the reichstagg first.

to hang it on the dems, that the shutdown happened because the dems wouldn't budge on the wall and let it drag on because they wanted to make trump look bad, holding the "american people hostage" for their political stunt of pelosi queen slay

bump for more libtard cope

obamacare is dead in the water with the individual mandate removed

Honestly? It is a very gross use of power that pretty much tells congress it can go fuck itself thereby making any future congressional dealings basically a non-starter and making the remainder of his term even more contentious.

its nice wishful thinking but if it happens I take back what I said about trump being a mega cuck

>shills will shitpost on Jow Forums for 3 weeks about how "trump caved"
It will be glorious when the wall starts getting built anyway.

it's not contentious, he is doing what he was elected to do and invited the liberals to the table to deal even though he could have just done this from the start. makes them look like shit and like he actually wanted to be bipartisan

checked
true, just posting it out because of the "why didn't he build a wall then" pathetic rebuttal from leftards

yeah, it is wishful honestly. I do recognize that i tend to give trump the benefit of the doubt a bit too much. i honestly would not be pushing the crime narrative on immigration and would instead go with the economic angle.

I have yet to see one pedocrat talking about DACA, I thought they cared about their voter base
kek

bump

You could say the same,about Obama but the media wouldn't stop ducking his dick to make it look like going against him was suicide.

>climate change is not an emergency

Is this the new advanced sawable low energy fence?

Attached: 190110-border-wall-steel-prototype-bugged-al-1025_a94294e20f94de9e58b58be2f7e5f48d.jpg (2500x1260, 792K)

that's right Dems r the real raycis they don't even care about DACA like Trump does.

Based blacks and hispanics will vote for trump

Interesting article thanks for sharing, basically for Democrats to deny Trump a state of emergency the 2/3rds of both House and the Senate would have to vote against the emergency.

I do not see that happening however there are different legal troubles as stated in the article that will bring the decision to redirect funds from certain departments to build the wall, this is where the problem is. So what this means is that Trump is almost guaranteed to have the wall built with a simple signature.

That's a prototype. Are you even trying?

so what happens after 3 weeks when he doesnt declare national emergency?

still waiting for proof that pedocrats care, got any?
no?
Why not?

3?

lmao you think drumpfy is going to put high quality steel in his steel fence?

bump

He can, but he won’t. If he was going to do it he would have done it 3 years ago

Yeah, but he doesn't have the balls to do anything like that.

let the tranny discord users have their fill
it's not over yet.

Sure.Trump could declare a national emergency and use his broad executive powers to build the wall. Just like the next Democrat could declare a national emergency over gun violence and issue orders criminalizing the sale of semi-automatic firearms.

Do we really want to go down that path.

Attached: babycop.jpg (640x619, 229K)

He did that and then gave in. Like he's done with DACA.

>In three weeks, you'll find another justification as to why it's been postponed. Just face it, you're ineffectual retards. And the wall (now fence) is never getting built.
This. He looks like such a pussy now, to everyone.

They don't have to because Trump and the traitor Republicans care just as much as they do and will ensure it stays.

They will just block it in the courts. The 9th will take Trumps emergency powers away.

Trump has offered many deals on DACA over the years
have the pedocrats taken even one deal?
no?
then how has Trump lost?
please explain

What I'm wondering is if the wall gets completed - can't niggerfaggot dems just tear it down next time they take over?

both parties are controlled by AIPAC: don't bother trying to convince me that either side is better than the other, the only one not bought by lobby money is Trump

i dont care lmfaoooo

bump

if the wall gets built, a democrat will never win

bump for more libtard salt

>it’s a national emergency!
Then
>why did he wait for 2 years, until Democrats seized the House to declare it
>why did you not declare it on any of the 35 days the government was shut down
>why did you wait another 3 weeks after the government shut down to declare the emergency, if it’s an emergency why didn’t you declare it immediately
>why are you using emergency powers for something that doesn’t exclusively require the military
This shit would get struck down by the courts almost immediately. This is the reason why Trump didn’t just declare an emergency earlier even though he was thinking about it, his advisers already knew it would be a nothing burger and told him not to do it

Attached: 90F7EA5C-CF79-4932-8462-F378426CDEC5.jpg (618x340, 15K)

It's going to be challenged in courts you mong.

>declares national emergency
>builds wall
>nothing changes
>conservaturds still racebait with muh illegals muh drugs
>REEEEEEEEE GIB NOTHER $20 BILLION REEEEEEEEEEE BUILD MUH SUPER WALL

This is what will happen.

Why hasn't he done this already, why doesn't he do it today. In 3 weeks he will not been in a better position than he was a month ago.

because its all interstellar backgammon, user.

bump
more more more!

Congress can vote to end it and courts can block appropriations. Rubio, Mittens, and other republicans are ready to vote with dems to end the "national emergency" because they don't dare have this wall as a precedent for when a librul gets the presidency in 2020.

Attached: 1361014104486.jpg (919x719, 107K)

you can immediately tell who is a brain dead retard when they don't understand how a national emergency works
Look up marital law and who has power if you're smart enough, but you're not
kek

IMO, most likely Trump won't do shit in three weeks. He'll backtrack again and try to spin. He's concerned with his family's legal survival now, not with some wall he used as a campaign slogan and never cared much about to begin with.

>anyone that disagrees with me is a paid shill

How do you leave the fucking house, man?

BUMP!

can't the 9th circuit stop the diverting of military money? if they can you know a day after he declares a national emergency they will

>waiting 35 days + 3 weeks + his entire presidency before he tackles this "emergency"

>what is martial law?
>what do you mean civil law is ignored?
>that can't be true
you're on a political board and have no concept of how anything works, it would be funny if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.
If breathing wasn't part of the autonomic nervous system you'd be dead by now

That is exactly like what much of the fence that is already on the border looks like. They just want to add more of it.

bump
more salt pls

An incomplete fence is not a wall

>what is the judicial branch
>what is a majority of the court appointed by neocons and neoliberals who have been in on demographic replacement since the 60's
>what is a brain and where can op find one

>what is impeachment
>what do you mean democrats and half of republicans are looking for their first legitimate chance to do it
>what is a brain and how can a leaf find one

let me just leave this here...
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/33/2293

Yes. The writing is on the wall. Either Trump declaring a national emergency catalyzes a habbening and conservatives have a chance to reverse the past 100 years of authoritarian-leftist bullshit, or the left continues to slowly advance their agenda and guns are taken away anyways.

bump

you really are brain damaged
civil law is suspended when a national emergency is called, martial law is effect and the executive branch has full power of the National Guard, thanks to the Patriot Act and Obama the president has the power of the military too.
kek, what a stupid retard

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

a lot of things can happen in those three weeks...

Attached: 1538368886839.jpg (960x656, 52K)

THAT WILL SHOW MEXICAN-AMERICANS, BLACKS, AND ASIANS WHO THE REEEEEAL RACISTS ARE. THEY WILL BE VOTING GOP FOR 100 YEARS ONCE THEY SEE THAT DEMOCRATS DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT BORDERS.

>there’s no way to block it
Watch them. It will happen immediately.

Because he (and his supporters) believe it would be better for dems to do the right thing and create a deal - not act like fucking 5 year olds crying for ba bas at 8pm.

Negative.
There isn't any constitutional amendment banning the government from securing the border.
In fact there is a positive constitutional duty of the federal government to secure the states from invasion.

>it's a win-win-win-win-win
Democrat party will lose if they don't even make an effort to get something out of this, so one of those wins will be a lose. Dems can either get a wall and a consolation prize... or just get a wall. Trump really is being Mr. Nice-guy.

This. For fuck's sake, he put Amnesty Don on the table, and they spat on it. They really should cut their losses.

Public Law 85-804
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-72/pdf/STATUTE-72-Pg972.pdf

Ok now do Obamacare

I've been crossing the border illegally countless of times and I'll be doing so as much as I want with or without fence

This burger gets it

Thanks Obama

Because 3 weeks