Our former foreign affairs minister Radosław Sikorski just wrote a book where he described with all details how Poland...

Our former foreign affairs minister Radosław Sikorski just wrote a book where he described with all details how Poland was used by the USA as a tool for preparing colorful coups in Ukraine and how we contributed to create tensions between Belarus and Russia. The book was just mentioned by Russian foreign affairs ministry spokeswoman:

Watch from 38:40 : youtu.be/2dyekuxorhE

Sikorski is a representative of second biggest political power in Poland (PO) which is currently in opposition. He says that the USA is a fading empire which abuses Poland without paying us properly, and we destroy our relations with Germany and Russia completely for free, which is against our national interest. He also says that even if the USA supported us more than it supports Israel by giving us tons of military equipment and shit like that, we still can't survive here on our own between Germany and Russia, without being interconnected with these two countries. Instead, he sees place of Poland "in Europe", as an economical neocolony of Germany and he wants to make Poland's policy towards Russia identical as German policy is.

The PO party has today almost identical support as pro-American PiS party which is currently ruling Poland, so quite possible they are going to come back to power in result of fall 2019 elections.

BTW, interesting info for all Jow Forumstards. Wife of Sikorski is an American Jewess Anne Applebaum. She is well known from her anti-Putin views.

Attached: worthless.png (667x566, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sikorskiradek/status/1089087001989660672
wiadomosci.wp.pl/sikorski-trump-zawstydzil-polski-rzad-koncepcja-izraela-nad-wisla-nie-ma-sensu-6275725489289345a
emerging-europe.com/interviews/poland-could-be-better/
youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your entire post reeks of you being a Russian LARP. Wtf has Poland done to create tension dumbfuck? They’re not the ones who took Crimea. They’re not the ones who control Belarus by the balls. You’re a Russian LARP using a VPN

Fucking die Ivan.

I only said what our minister wrote in his book

twitter.com/sikorskiradek/status/1089087001989660672

>The PO party has today almost identical support as pro-American PiS party which is currently ruling Poland, so quite possible they are going to come back to power in result of fall 2019 elections.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAJAHAJAHAAJJAJAJAJAJAJA. FUCK OFF SHILL. NO ONE LIKES PO. NO ONE.

He’s an idiot like you are

BASED, I love this mam

THIS IS FROM 4 YEARS AGO YOU DUMB IDIOT

But Sikorski still has exactly the same views. He was lately against making pro-Israel conference in Poland organized by the USA.

Look at his twitter

Article from november 2018: "Poland can't be European version of Israel"

wiadomosci.wp.pl/sikorski-trump-zawstydzil-polski-rzad-koncepcja-izraela-nad-wisla-nie-ma-sensu-6275725489289345a

((((Polak))) shitstirring again
>Oy vey, we wuz victims and sheit!!!!!

Delusional faggotry

>complains about being used by the US

Would the Poles prefer to be under Russian influence then?

Attached: 1515726046171.png (482x651, 137K)

Sikorski says that alliance with the USA is dangerous for Poland because it doesn't give any serious guarantee of safety, hence it creates an illusion of safety, and only countries with nuclear arsenals can afford partnership with the USA, and only countries that are not located in such geopolitical-economical environment like Poland. Allying ourselves to the USA is suicidal for us, according to him

If Vlad had any excess money to spare he should foster pro-russian, anti german views in Poland. I would laugh my ass off if National Radical Camp eventually became pro-russian.

This.
Fading empire or not, U.S. support is still better than being Russia's bitch (hello 1795-1989) or Germany's Lebensraum.

>National Radical Camp

Poles don't vote for far right parties at all, they all get on average 0,1% of votes. They exist only so media could whine about Polish antisemitism

Have you meat a kike, that wouldn't complain?

Get to use that trait, as they are t.eternal victims, complains about everything and everyone, fucking ungrateful slaveniggers.

Lately they moan about shit being too hard to plunge, but beg for more amerilards to shit in (((camp dumpf)))- 10 000 arseholes to be stationed and shit grisly, but Oy vey!
>We wuz don't want no shit

Amazing stupidity

Then what would Sikorski propose?
We already sucked Russian dick for 200+ years and it was bad for us.
Should we now eagerly suck German dick and willingly become a colony of second-class citizens?
Will Osman-Germania be a better master?

Polaks will switch the sides at a drop of hat
>Traitorous nature of slavshit untermensch

Sikorski wants German hegemony in Europe and Poland being a German land, which we already are anyway.

Attached: Screenshot - 26_01 002.png (957x608, 593K)

Don't you have a kid kebab to eat and a little girl to groom, Abdul?

Is that even English? Are you new to the Jewnited Kingdom, Ahmed?

whenever poland gets a chip on its shoulder and sides with other powers(like napoleon or GB), it ends up bad for poland.

as long as poland isnt a super power of its own, polands true place lies either with russia or with germany as a satelite-state.

thats how things work. life isnt fair, but germans are...

woke

Attached: 1523876286388.jpg (961x1438, 214K)

Attached: NSA_careers.png (789x421, 498K)

This could be workable if Germany was still German.
But it's becoming Osmania doubleplusquick.

>This could be workable if Germany was still German.

If Germany was still German, Poles would be racially opressed and maybe even genocided again. But as long as anybody can be German nowadays, it is not a problem anymore

>Article from november 2018: "Poland can't be European version of Israel"

>Be Poland
>have nukes
>for once noone will fuck with you

This is bad how? fucking kikes

Attached: 1547665113348.jpg (900x636, 71K)

>anybody can be German nowaday
This means In 50-75 years you'd be sucking Turkish dick carrying a German passport.

>Poland being a German land
True

W Polin mamy partie niemiecka (PO) i partie amerykansko-zydowska (PiS). Poczekaj az Shlomo upomni sie o kamienice, Pompeo napisze raport ws. ustawy 447 na jesien to sie dowiemy ile nam juz wzieli

obudzony

>brit lecturing poles about treachery

Wow lad

Attached: 1548093010347.jpg (500x333, 104K)

Germany is a cosmopolitan place. Turks are just one of ethnicities there. And why are you so afraid of Turks, btw?

>Germany is a cosmopolitan place
By "cosmopolitan" you mean moving quickly to become Muslim-majority in a couple generations.
>And why are you so afraid of Turks, btw?
I don't enjoy being beheaded.

These muslims in Germany (maybe except of freshly absorbed refugees) usually dont give a fuck about islam. They just want to fuck and consume. Turkish birth rate in Germany is much lower than in Turkey

>how we contributed to create tensions between Belarus and Russia
isnt this your goal?

I think Poland doesn't have any interest in having wars right behind its border that could easily move on our territory with time.

What is the other option than to blow U.S.? Russia wants Poland destroyed, and E.U. niggers like Merkal/Macaroni are forcing mudslimes by the millions. I'm polish living in the U.S. by the way, and basically Poland is fucked regardless. West Europe will be Muslim by 2100 and only hope is an Eastern EU Anti-Mudslime Union which may have to include Russia unfortunately (i fucking hate russian potato niggers)

I want to live around people of my own genetic stock.
I don't need yet another line of divide in my society.

>Russia wants Poland destroyed

Russia wants Poland to not be an obstacle in its relations with Germany, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries that have border with us. Russia today is more interested in Black Sea region than in region of Poland desu. Dream scenario for Russia would be Poland just listening to Germany in everything.

>I want to live around people of my own genetic stock.

It is impossible to achieve because of low birth rates in Europe and high birth rates in Africa and Middle East. You see more and more brown people in Polish cities with time. Yet 10 years ago it was impossible to see a single shitskin, today you see them dozens everyday in bigger cities. Resistance is futile

>Russia wants Poland to not be an obstacle
There are only two ways Poland can be "not an obstacle": the Crimean way or the Lukashenka way.

supposedly you are butt buddies with DRUMPF and have military bases all around, something tells me a war wount be able to creep into poland any time soon. And on the war part, war is proffit, remember? You will get a fresh 1-2 million refugees to work for free and waifu up some nice belarus pussy.
Think of the milkers, goy

>There are only two ways Poland can be "not an obstacle": the Crimean way or the Lukashenka way.

Well, not really. Ribbentrop-Molotov line is still valid in relations between Germany and Russia. Since Poland's territory moved West, this line is now going along our Eastern border. Russia doesn't have any problems with Poland as long as we are just a German land.

>Resistance is futile
So let's speed the process up, yes?
Accelerate our own demise because reasons.
Fuck that shit and fuck you and your self-harming tendencies.

What demise? Is somebody killing you in camps or smth?

> Poland got pumped & dumped
> yet again
lmao, what other interesting bits were there in the book

>It is impossible to achieve because of low birth rates in Europe and high birth rates in Africa and Middle East. You see more and more brown people in Polish cities with time. Yet 10 years ago it was impossible to see a single shitskin, today you see them dozens everyday in bigger cities. Resistance is futile

Shill go kill yourself
There's no reason Poland or any other country needs to accept a single immigrant. The population lowering is not the end of the world.

Belarussian girls are not very famous for being beautiful or big-titted.
Western Belarussians are basically Poles russified a few generations ago.
Eastern Belarussians are basically Russians.

holy fucking shit learn some proper English you fucking paki scum. I'm screenshotting your post and I will be posting it in every thread where you may appear to show that your aren't a Brit.

Attached: paki scum.png (1350x628, 61K)

Whilst even what the devil says has a tinge of truth, and thats no less true here, anyone and everything who has ever flown the banner of PO is a traitorous shill

Our relationship with the US isnt perfect, but its by far the best relationship with any outside party that Poland has had for centuries. The alternatives are the Krauts, the Russians, and the Brits. All three of those have ended in multiple disasters previously.

RIPE FOR PARTITION

>What demise?
On a grander scale: genetic, Schlomo, and you know it.
On a personal scale: I don't want to be a weak old white guy in a retirement home surrounded by shitskin employees who hate me for all the usual reasons PLUS because I'm alien to them.

he isn't a Brit, his skin is in the color of feces

Brits are just a lapdog of the USA and addition to it, but Russia and Germany are our neighbours and they will be our neighbours for eternity. Meanwhile American military presence in our region can stop existing next week, theoretically, because USA goes bankrupt or has big war on Pacific and it wont have any resources to support us

Your two major political parties are called poo and piss but removing the last letter.

Cry little lowlife do that!

How, who, when could reason with such ungrateful retards?

you are brown, you have no right to speak nigger

>Brits are just a lapdog of the USA and addition to it, but Russia and Germany are our neighbours and they will be our neighbours for eternity.
Shlomo,
Why is it everyone hate you as much as jews?

Hard to believe that Poles can be so racist. You are a shame for Poland.

PO also announced they want to ban "hate groups" recently as well, but they are simply not so popular here. I also do not think any Pole who is even mildly cultured and read would simply accept any myth that relations with Germany and Russia can be anything but a negative.

i can smell the currey through your post

Attached: Smuglifepepe.png (408x660, 79K)

Untermensch is having a meltdown
Oy vey plunger, Oy vey!

shut up nigger

>I also do not think any Pole who is even mildly cultured and read would simply accept any myth that relations with Germany and Russia can be anything but a negative.

We are already a neocolony of Germany and we were taking most of our energy from Russia yet few years ago. Even today we import most coal from there. Sure, Poland is not paradise on Earth due to this situation, but it is also not hell

He fren? Applebaum is extremely neocon (even praising McCain as opposed to reckless European far-right), I didn't like reading her.

Migrant, curry, that'd be

Do you have an actual excuse for your miserable existence, for being eternal migrant, the scum of the western world?

Cry Mariuszchzcsh, cry, like polaks do

Absolute basedboi soft boipussy

Get out of my country Icek while you still can.

nigger

Attached: 1536323468702.png (1920x1060, 401K)

Anywhere I can read this book in English?

>Dream scenario for Russia would be Poland just listening to Germany in everything.
Germany is the globalist, NWO, Musilm invading enemy. It is fucking horrible what is happening with the invasions, but what is Polska going to do when they get all that Money from E.U.

>We are already a neocolony of Germany and we were taking most of our energy from Russia yet few years ago. Even today we import most coal from there. Sure, Poland is not paradise on Earth due to this situation, but it is also not hell

The reason poland has to be a colony is because traitorous politicians are being bought left and right. Any profitable polish industry was bought out and shut down by germans. poland has massive coal reserves yet poland has closed down it's coal fields and now buys coal from fucking russia. who does this benefit?

the germans want cheap labour and they bought it by totally hollowing out the entire country. Now young Poles need to move to germany or england to make any sort of money. This causes massive population drain which the politicians then claim need to be filled in with foreigners. Fuck them and you traitors who support them.

Attached: Eu-Slave-States.png (770x235, 28K)

If your goal is to make retarded posts and make bongs look bad, good work, youre doing a great job

Unfortunately, Mr Sikorski’s book will not be available in English. “I wrote it with a Polish reader in mind. I would have written it differently for a foreign public,” he says.

emerging-europe.com/interviews/poland-could-be-better/

Fucking keked

Just
>EuroWeek 2019
1 hour ago

Those lollies

Attached: IMG_20190126_225654_704.jpg (1080x1330, 202K)

nigger

Those lollies

Attached: IMG_20190126_230035_925.jpg (368x502, 38K)

His Eastern Partnership sounds like the kind of tool the EU would use to spark revolutions in Ukraine, Belarus, and other post-Soviet states. How is he any different from John McCain or any other neocon?

How's shitskin shit shifting, smell any better, than ours?

Eastern Partnership is dead, and it was mostly a geopolitical tool of the USA, presenting itself as pro-EU.

>U.S. support is still better than being Russia's bitch (hello 1795-1989)
Polish government is hell bent on repeating the errors of 1939, when we accepted worthless UK guarantees instead of alliance with Hitler.
As for being Russia's bitch, research Polish economy in 1865-1905 period. You are in for a big surprise. Also you will understand why Dmowski wanted to ally with Russia, before (((October Revolution))) fucked up everything.

I know that Russian agenture is likely to be active in Poland, but for fuck's sake, you're sounding like a panicked CIA agent would right now.

Do you really think we do not know, that there are lots of agents of all kins in Poland? Americans, Israelis, Russians, G*rmans, Chinese... could you please all fuck off my country for at least 50 fucking years?

Thank you.

Attached: 42896646_1023223724516240_3223131295018123264_n.jpg (360x558, 41K)

it must suck knowing that no matter what you do you will always be a smelly, scrawny, disguising, women-creeper-outer, pajeet, able to be dominated by the superior Euro-MAN

Attached: pajeets-on-suicide-watch.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Interesting, so what kind of future does he propose for Poland now? Closer alliance with the US or Western Europe?

have the jews returned to Poland and taken over everything again?

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Superior polak
>Meme ready for printing

>Interesting, so what kind of future does he propose for Poland now? Closer alliance with the US or Western Europe?

Sikorski's future for Poland is just accepting the fact of having Germany on the West and Russia on the East - they will never disappear, no matter how much we try - we also can't be stronger than they are, so we must simply submit to them, instead of playing a role of American tool in Europe. Sikorski's view of Poland is just making it more integrated with Germany than it already is.

youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
Here you go faggots
Apparently the narratives are. ..
1 warned by the trump administration to cease Israeli investments
2 other investors named who show up prior to soros revolutions
3 "secure" Israeli coms used to blackmail the former government.

This or glass the shithole nao

Attached: 1543895657217.jpg (620x827, 228K)

Doesn't his wife have a huge hard-on for the American establishment though? Seems a little weird.

Family connections don't determine political views

Your goverment seems to be working hard to make it come true.

I have passed Sikorski few months ago on a zebra crossing. He looked at me.
He probably could sense brotherhood as I have identical views to his when it comes to our relations with the US.

Attached: 1542458382632.jpg (368x313, 49K)

Literally stupidity of an epic proportions lives
>Negroes are smarter
Fact

I'm a polack living in Chicago kurwa! I already know the jews rule U.S., I am asking if the same is the case in Poland

>can't form a coherent thought
>calls others stupid

Kill yourself you warehouse working vermin

No. Poland is ruled by Poles.