20 ANTIFA HARASSHING 2 YELLOW VEST CANADA HALIFAX!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqg0o4_s3w
Sauce:

2 Q user yellow vest vs 20 antifa masked and slandering

Cops seem to protect the Antifa
native lady spit in one yellow vest face 2 times
following around each corner over 10 times
yell bigot, racist, fascists etc etc
not harassment

yellow vest guy has massive Q user sign hahaha
WTF IS CANADA DOING YALL EAST COAST IS LIT

Attached: hyv.png (2814x1484, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCF_dZ5XepE
youtube.com/watch?v=ixPmQw_4nww
twitter.com/Julesbdo/status/1089162166551363585
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Things got pretty heated there user.

East coast is shit you mean, aside from some provinces, even then they're fucked when it comes to money and constantly suck money from the west in equalization payments

Where is all of Halifax’s yellow vest supporters!?

I was in home depot in Markham city , gta ontario .

There was a big public presentation ... in mandarin .
I mean come on ...

antifa try to make it about yellow vest against immigration but its not at all
one antifa even was harassing yellow vest saying "can i kiss you, can i kiss you" fucking brainless morons

Attached: npc.jpg (255x254, 19K)

It's the GTA
what do you expect

that is horrifying.

just been informed the NSCC students are actually CTV news. this may make the MSM lads

STAND YOUR GROUND

Halifax is a blight on the Maritimes, mostly because of all the worst case Ontarioseurs.

cmon 7's we need you kek

CANADA FIRST

Attached: canflag.png (632x316, 20K)

Fuck off, Albertoseur. It was you West scumfucks who introduced feminism and destroyed much of the country with progressivism.
Or did you not realise that economic and social progress are two sides of the same coin/?

Attached: Alberta.jpg (1914x911, 800K)

Halifax is ruled by Ontario fags. There's like 5 universities in that town.

this antifa group seems to be the same ones that harrased the NCAA here in halifax

youtube.com/watch?v=RCF_dZ5XepE

youtube.com/watch?v=ixPmQw_4nww

these same fucking antifa attacking people with physical assault

police protect these people and there is evidence of them fucking with us all the time!

Need to keep the Qanon garbage out of this. It's as cringy as antifa.

The nose tells?

Attached: 1525739361223.png (666x666, 254K)

France - Population - 62 million
Yellow vest protestors - 100k

Anarchists arguing for the wage cage, hmmmm....

The accents crack me the fuck up. Total Terrance & Phillip.

"You need to like read up about history."

YellowVests BTOFd

I want to watch the video but I keep hearing the accent and giggling my ass off.

Staying inside not wanting to lose their jobs.

Why would they lose there jobs for supporting yellow vests?

They're unemployed/between jobs are failing vegan establishment losers. They're poor and they want to drag drag everyone else down to their level so they feel less pathetic. Every single antifag I've seen in this city unmasked I've also seen begging for change.

Shit eh buddy, bump so someone will kill soros on the minecraft pvp

Because they will call you a nazi, dox you, and harass your employer to fire you. Halifax is also a small city, it's very hard to be faceless here. Fact is I recognized people from that video and I don't even get out much.

Fuck off Easterner. You should learn not to bite at the hand that feeds. Conflict is brewing and if you're not careful you'll freeze in the dark with the rest of them

That's the east in a nutshell. Altlanic accent and Boston accent are the worst. Sound like complete morons.

The east has no jobs. That's why they come to the west and fuck our markets up.

Lol.
Imagine being this retarded.

Has no idea how much worse the retarded Metis/hoser accent is.

Give us some antifa names nao!

>glasses on the outside of the beanie

based and red pilled

At some point you Leafs are going to need to not give a fuck.A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man dies but once.

I might live in a third world country, but I can walk around with a Bolsonaro shirt and a MAGA hat and no one would give a fuck.

If an antifa did try to start some shit you could whoop his as. If they doxed you, you would end up getting a promotion at work because your boss would know that you are a man who doesn't fuck around.

>Q nonsense

Why in Gods name is this still a thing. How fucking retarded does one have to be to still believe this shit 2 years later after literally nothing hes predicted happens?

He says in the video his name is Taylor Doucette

The Rothschilds send in their dogs.
How very Weimar of them.
Fuck Bankerfa, filthy trash and whores of the jews.

>1 hr and 30 minutes
Anyone got a TC where it gets spicy?

ALSO
here at the real yellow vests BTFOing communists today for OP
twitter.com/Julesbdo/status/1089162166551363585

COPS ARE SCUM

Sounds like you're too young to remember when Trudont Sr pissed the West off so we turned off the gas lines to the East and you froze. He capitulated *real* quick. Why not demand Quebec to sell you their energy from their hydroelectric dam that doesn't go into their Equalization Payment, you schmuck.