Why do Retards still propose a Iberia-Britain Genetic Link in 2019?

Your a fucking moron if you still propose a link. Germans are more close to Iberians than the English, and much more than the Irish.

See attached for genetic similairty to a iron age (pre saxon) Celt. Most similar to other north euros (appart from brittany-who are descended from Brits. They come from the dutch beakers. nature.com/articles/nature25738

Attached: Celts.jpg (876x696, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i64.tinypic.com/24q33tx.jpg
nature.com/articles/nature25738
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/10/07/i-dont-need-to-forgive-my-enemies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles#Y_chromosomes_and_mitochondrial_DNA_from_modern_populations
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16138912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B-B-B-But Russeell brand has dark hair!!!!11!!!!
You must be meditraneans !!11111

i64.tinypic.com/24q33tx.jpg

Germans are much closer than irish and a little closer than english to iberians according this study from 2017, but the British/Irish Neolithic populations who where entirely replaced where similar to basques.

Celts are the quintessential whites. That’s why their identity has been under attack for decades. It’s quite deliberate my brittonic friend.

how are italians so non white?

we literally cluster further away from anglos than fucking spaniards do.

t. paternal haplogroup r-l371 (ancient celt)

Attached: Image 2018-09-25 at 9.05.39 AM.png (958x837, 198K)

Im Irish, And can't stand the Jewish shills on here that still post (((oppenheimers))) nonsense.

Then why do Northern Spaniards and Portuguese, especially Basque, look exactly like Irish?

>nature.com/articles/nature25738
>We detected limited genetic affinity between Beaker-complex-associated individuals from Iberia and central Europe, and thus exclude migration as an important mechanism of spread between these two regions.

I'm glad they finally got around to dismissing this meme

That guy is more mainland celtic shifted than dutch/dane shifted compared to the others which is interesting, as Brits rarely shift towards southern Germany/austria like that.

Here is another more typical celtic briton (pre saxon era)

Attached: Celtic.jpg (876x696, 231K)

Yup, of course those Bell beakers replaced 90+% of Britains DNA. The 10% there before was pretty similar to Basques, and Neolithic Scandinavians/French/Germans

Fucked that up soz, meant to say Germans are closer to iberians than Brits/Irish are to Iberians

Obviously they never reached the highlands, but some of these peninsula like Brittany Cornwall galicia are plausible. and closer than you think wehn you look at the curvature of the earth.

they don't really. but....

There was migration the other way around. NW euro Bell beakers moved to spain and replaced 100% of the male DNA but none of the female, unlike UK/Ireland; where they replaced both sides according to David reich.
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/10/07/i-dont-need-to-forgive-my-enemies/

So spanish are a little brit like due to migration from the north, not the other way around.

>That guy
that's me, and you're correct

traced ancestors back to 1500's Baden-Württemberg, Germany and Salzburg, Austria

Attached: Image 2019-01-24 at 3.36.24 PM.png (393x419, 43K)

Spaniards, Basques, French (Brittany), Irish, Welsh are all Celtic peoples.
Hence why they are Swarthy with Dark Hair and Dark Eyes.

> Germans are more close to Iberians than the English

As a group probably, but for example the cornish (south english) are more close to us than west-germans.

The closest populations to the portuguese and spanish genetically in the all world, are the french and north italians, then tuscans, and austrians,then cornish and west germans.
The celtic link exists all over western europe,the thing is that the conservation of the folk is probably more string in ireland, britanny, galicia, portugal

Attached: genetic_00-_sample-proxi-_similarity19_from_portugal-m28x0.png (353x510, 26K)

Ireland has 80+% light eyes and Wales 60+%. They are not all Celtic, because celtic is not an ethnic group, British Celts Cluster with Germanic continentals genetically and descend from the dutch bell beakers.

He's talking about this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles#Y_chromosomes_and_mitochondrial_DNA_from_modern_populations
Don't deviate the true discussion, boomer - please.

Also basquesa are not Celtic retard, celtic languages are indo-european, basques are neolithic (so are spaniards mostly). There is no Genetic link between these populations.

don´t cry antifa, because i did not deviate from the debate

All sykes an oppenheimers work has been invalidated by David Reich. R1b Came from the indo europeans moving west, not spainairds moving northi

Time to correct/update (((Wikipedia))) article.

Because Iberia was sullied with Saracen semen in 756 and Britain is being sullied by Moor seed in the present day.

No, mutt, this is not your multiracial shithole

>"Phylogeographic analyses show that the haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times."

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16138912

Then why do you look like shitskins?

>caring about any of this shit

lol

it's really funny because most of you are genetic dead ends anyway lol

project more tyrone

Attached: Portugal_folk_min0030_2012017-sinc.jpg (600x428, 76K)

| This is for showing up where you aren't needed and take every bait possible and giving (You)s.

Attached: i_swear.png (390x500, 106K)

Pakis are not moors

Who cares, Europa is all under one race now: islan.

>Celts are the quintessential whites.
The ultimate origin of Celtic culture is somewhere around southern Russia/Kazakhstan. And the modern people closest to Indo-Europeans are Iranians, who are not fucking white.