Who are the Romani? Europe's Ancient South Asian Transplants

youtube.com/watch?v=1soNrc1hn4Y

Attached: 423423423.png (1149x640, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uxFomYr06c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I know is that they’re qts.

Attached: gypsy qt.jpg (750x789, 128K)

use flamethrower and scrub remaining traces with chlorine

all hot gypsies are probably kidnapped white children

Attached: gypsy.jpg (620x600, 53K)

gypsies are serbs on wheels.

albos seem to carry the indian gene if you look at dna groups

When you live in a mound of filth of your own making you are a sub human.

they are the ancient european kushan, the indo-greeks and the lower cast indian rape babys of mongol and turkish invasions. they where expelled by the muslim assabids and made it all across the world without a fatherland of their own(a reminder to us all).

the romanian etc gypsies though are the lower casts. the western european gypsies are the decendents of the upper kushan/greek casts.

right, not even animals shit where they live

its like they knew this place(the west) is where their kin are(kushan being nords).

So where did the original inhabitants or Romania go? How were they replaced entirely by Romani, to the point that the country is now named after them?

>So where did the original inhabitants or Romania go?
genocided by hung-aryans

Attached: Arpad.jpg (576x497, 34K)

They are Indians, came here 300 years ago. It is quite retarded to call them ancient. Also Romanians enslaved them kek.

when did they first appear? during ottoman occupation? did hungarians also enslave them?

they first apeared in byzanthium in the middle-ages. thats also where the name gypsie comes from most languages. the byzanthines called them tsigani. in german its zigeuner etc. stupid angols thought they where egyptians and called hem that. lol

they are in western europe since the mid ages, not just since 300 years.

the romans actually genocided the dacians and imported a huge amount of italic settlers there.

later various invaders added to he mix, but none did to the local population what the romans did.

hungary whas actually genocided by the mongols. lost half their population, while the other half fled.

>hungary whas actually genocided by the mongols. lost half their population, while the other half fled.
weren't they also kind of genocided under ottoman occupation?

romania is named after rome, not after the "romani". see the marcomanni wars and wrath of emperor trajan.

romani is just a pc term from around that area, which iterally just means "people".

the ottomans needed to be removed and had akinji deathsquads etc, but they where angels in comparion to the mongols.

they literally look worse than the filthiest shrek niggers

I WANT SOME GYPSY PUSSY

Attached: 1243115937286.png (619x677, 759K)

yours

ours look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=7uxFomYr06c

you have never seen a true gypsy. They are a lifeform even lower than a a nigger.

most are low cast. specially the ones in eastern-europe left behind by their kushan/greek masters who went to western europe and the americas.

two brazilian presidents where gypsies. and you wouldnt pick apart a true native western gypsie from a westerner.

the same can not be said about belgians though, with all that arab dna that came in via the duke of alva.

Attached: 10-facts-scythians-warfare-770x437.jpg (770x437, 90K)

p

Attached: fd06861ffa4928dcb9f3428e079302ab.jpg (800x583, 119K)

They are people who live from selling opiates, picking pockets at crowded places or just swindling. Haven't seen any decent gypsy in my entire life. Oh and also they smell like shit.

michael caine, gypsie

Attached: michael-caine_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg (480x300, 50K)

pierre cignac, world champion, gypsie

Attached: euro-2016-andre-pierre-gignac-le-conquistador_0.jpg (640x397, 32K)

yul brunner, movie legend, gypsie

Attached: Yul Brynner.jpg (333x181, 13K)

ricardo quaresma, gypsie

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

And here we have a gypsy doing a very typical gypsy activity: lying.
Other typical gypsy activities include: stealing, shitting in the street, spitting in people's faces, stealing, stinking, hiding stolen goods, attacking people in the back with a whole mob of other gypsies, crying fake tears, stealing and lets not forgot stinking.

those are the decendents of a great indo-european history. have some respect faggots.

Nope, most of the population fled either to Transylvania or the western parts that remained in our hands. Some rural bums remained but the Turks didn't give them much trouble. Of course there were the occasional kidnappings to fill the janissary ranks.

the truth is that eastern europeans lead every crime statistic in the west. ahead of muslims even.

i heard romanians blame their own eported gypisies for that, but how do you explain polish people leading crime stats along with romanians, bulgarians etc.

your gypsies are a reflection of you. our gypsies are a reflection of us and you wont see them because they are exactly like us.

So you're a real life gypsy, eh? Never been to Europe and never met one of you before. But I've always heard that if you go to Europe, keep your wallet in your front pocket the whole time because gypsies will steal it.

im not a gypsie...but who knows really if i have a drop of blood. im a history buff and ethno-nationalist and as such this topic interested me long ago already.

currently im working as a researcher with a dog rescue program in china. about the role dogs played in human evolution(our first high tech, plague eradicators) etc, to make chinese more aware about the special position dogs should havein human society.

and as such i gained great respect for the ancient kushan and other european peoples out east.

since these where likely our first high-civ and spread various technologies and animal domestication to the east.

regarding east european gypsies. the thing is that they where sterilized under communism, but they also got good housing and jobs.

and this actually worked well for everyone involved.

problems started when communism fell and times where rough for everyone, but the gypsies where the first to be fired etc.

and today they can just send them to the west instead of solving things.

You’re both crazy.

Turbo Shit skin.

Sub 5% poo, Lol. These examples don't really mean anything, as the people show cased have very little Pajeet admixture.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 2.jpg (751x1000, 139K)

Why differentiate between them? It seems pointless imo, because they're just exported poo that got cross mixed during transport. All in all most of them are just one of a kind with varying ratios of foreign admixture. Still South Asian in origin, and in turn shit skins though.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 3.jpg (2119x1589, 208K)