Must-see video: "Made in Russia - The Holocaust"

One of the best videos showing the insanity of the so called "Holocaust" is this presentation by some dude named Carlos Whitlock Porter, called "Made in Russia" based on a book by him by the same name. Haven't read the book, but the video presentation is very good.

However it was recorded probably in the 1990s with a low-res camera so it's blurry and bad quality.

But in 2017 some French user made an HD version of it, with French subtitles included.

That remastered video can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=YPKaCdJQwqA

Because the video is very good and effective, it's one of the most banned "holocaust" videos on YouTube. It gets removed and made "unavailable in your country" in several European nations.

If it's blocked for you on YouTube, you can see the video here (and download it):

dbr (dot) ee/bRlN

What's funny about it getting (((removed))) and (((blocked))) is that it contains no hate, no racism, and doesn't even "deny" anything. He simply shows the viewer official "holocaust" documents. That's it!

Attached: made in russia.png (400x400, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/PorterCarlosWhitlockMadeInRussiaTheHolocaust_201610#mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=Njxt8214qv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay it's not HD, it's 852x480, but aside from the increased resolution it's also significantly better quality than other older uploads of that vid.

Yes, it happened in Dresden in 1945.

yep, that's indeed a good vid

Thanks for the alternative link. The YT link says it is unavailable.

Attached: 1512916445723.jpg (549x832, 103K)

A foot operated iron plate with a hammer attached to it would be used to bash the heads of those poor people.....
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PORTABLE OVENS
WHOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FOUR OF THEM...
HELP.... NEED AIR......

unavailable here. Makes you wonder no? you can safely access and watch the most disgusting perversions online but not this.

even the alternative link doesn't work

Carlos is woke as fuck. Here's a PDF of the book. 600 pages of genuine Holocaust documents.

archive.org/stream/PorterCarlosWhitlockMadeInRussiaTheHolocaust_201610#mode/2up

This link works...for now
youtube.com/watch?v=Njxt8214qv0

pff

Attached: 1122112.jpg (789x247, 43K)

Are you one of those people who can't replace "(dot)" with an actual dot, then copy the link and paste it into your address field...? Or do you mean you're getting a "no source was found" error? That's your browsers problem. But you can still download the MP4.

Attached: Goebbels truth.jpg (1000x600, 101K)

Attached: The REAL Holocaust - Dresden.png (1120x800, 567K)

thanks for the link

bump.

>dbr (dot) ee/bRlN
dbr..ee/bRlN
does not work.

unavailable. What did I miss?

oy vey

Attached: shut-it-down-jew.jpg (2040x3160, 658K)

one less period will fix that problem

this video is good, a lot of the material that gets posted into holohoax threads as proof gets destroyed

Attached: Screenshot_20190127_001626.png (1578x704, 50K)

Cloudflare or your ISP are actively blocking your access to the site

Attached: made in russia link.png (1428x751, 50K)

I'm an old fag and i had never heard of this. gonna check it out. thanks for the links have a bump

From Christianity to Communism to Cultural Marxism/SJW movement. It's all a produce of a psychological mechanism: ressentiment.

This means that, forever into the future, most human will always and continue to label the things they cannot have ("strength" in the case of Christianity; "money" in the case of Communism; and "whiteness" in the case of SJWs) SIMPLY BECAUSE they know they can never have it, and it's ego-defence mechanism to label that which you don't have as "evil", so that what you inherently are becomes "good".

Debate me. I'm on xanax but I don't want to talk to the Jews and CryptoJews surrounding me in real life.

Attached: bigN.jpg (1254x1600, 208K)

watch the video instead, it's far more entertaining

Talk shit, get hit germcuck

wrong guess
Also this thread isn't about turkish rape babies anyways, begone

Attached: what servian flag means.jpg (508x477, 52K)

Attached: 1546614450288.jpg (773x960, 76K)

The video covers how the jugoslav communist faggots also falsified documents for the Nuremberg trail, typical
too bad Jasenovac wasn't a death camp, but it will be

Attached: GoodLeaf.gif (340x198, 629K)

Attached: 1547545787491.png (900x1200, 192K)

Why is so much time spent promoting kike propaganda? The Jews were treated like animals by the Germans it doesn't matter how many people died or didn't die. If even one child is sent to a camp just because they are "insert whatever" it's a crime against humanity. Get some fucking principles or morality or something and stop promoting Holohoax discussion.

DELETE NOW

Attached: b760e9bc87217d3c74855900dd36ada3f9e2094c_1_600x456.jpg (600x456, 63K)

This is the first time I have clicked on a video like this on Youtube. It takes me to a page where everything is blanked out and I can't even add it to watch later. They say they are doing this because it "might be offensive". I am glad Google is watching out for humanity in this fashion.

Attached: laughs-in-danish.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>swimming pools
>hospital care
>mess halls
>auditoriums for plays and music
>trampolines
how terrible it was to be treated like an "animal" and it wasn't just jews but everyone else too, oh the horror, The HORROR!

>queue Bartoszewski

Attached: 1517570515872.jpg (1812x2530, 972K)

KEK

Okay but why did the Nazis admit that it happened though?

Attached: 51123414143.png (246x334, 210K)

Attached: 1541723062538.jpg (499x584, 61K)

Russia could literally pull the rug from under the whole western world and Israel in a single afternoon, and that is why Russia is the evil bad guy that nobody can trust.

>why did the people being tortured admit to it?