Have you ever noticed

That the word "cuck" is extremely close to in both looks and pronunciation as the word "cock"?
That a large majority of the people who spam cuck have faggoty ideologies irl?
That faggots tend to have penis and anus fixations?
Probably just a coincidence.

Attached: thatsnoneofmybusiness.jpg (1249x703, 74K)

Cuck, kike, KKK

I believe it's a masonic incantation referencing Gematria 11 .

K=11

KKK = 33

Masons have Jow Forums by the balls. They invented all the famous memes.

Language matters. English is full of witchcraft ever since it was influenced by Bacon and Dee.

Even the innocent lol is shaped like a portal between two pillars.

Oh and 33 is two butts

Go to bed, Ryan

>the state of Jow Forums in 2019

You're the one seeing dicks everywhere m8.

I'm not the one complaining about circumcision.

Attached: 1548232969969.png (645x773, 11K)

ALL W**** MEN ARE KEKS. YOUR ROLE IS TO LICK MY SEMEN OFF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS GAPED PUSSY

Have you ever noticed the word cuck can perfectly describe OP? So can faggot tranny nigger but when we add cuck it all ties together.

Please highlight the post where I even mentioned circumcision, other than this one.

Never implied you but nutsac and pagays on Jow Forums sure do.

or 4 tits

Complaining about circumcision is a Catholic/masonic psyop. Just like most of this boards narrative.
Yes it's unnecessary but it was part of the old covenant, which was important. And circumcision hate usually accompanies hatred for God and Gnosticism lies attempting to attack the authenticity of the Old Testament. Which proves without a doubt that Jesus was Real and the son of God, and believing on Him gives a free gift of eternal life.

This has been the goal of the Jesuits for about 600 years now.

Read this site:
Southernprotestant.com

And you'll realize how duped you've been.

Cows have 4 tits. Moloch worship. Golden calf.
They want you

In replying to me in that manner you certainly did. Though I must say, since you brought it up, slicing bits off babies is barbaric.

I already understand all that. But thanks anyway.

I'll bump this for the truth

Have you ever noticed
That the word "OP" is extremely close to in both looks and pronunciation as the word "faggot"?
That a large majority of the people who spam threads have faggoty ideologies irl?
That OPs tend to have penis and anus fixations?
Definately not a coincidence.

think back to old /b/ without rose-colored glasses and you'll realize how "op is a fag" was a subtle way to seed the gay agenda the whole time.

This. Get called gay enough and then one day you find yourself sucking off tyrone.

obsessive gay hate is a trademark of Papists. The modern conservative movement ever since roe V wade is entirely run by them.

I'm extremely anti-abortion but I recognize that the American "pro life" movement is a Vatican front used to push Protestants to unite with Catholics.

Meanwhile the reality is that the two are mutually exclusive given how many secretly aborted babies have been found buried in convents.

Jeez, that would be terrible, since faggots are such horrible degenerates. Wouldn't you agree?

The "roastie" meme is another trick of theirs.

Virginity is desirable in a wife of course, but associating chastity and sexual morality with the physical image of a vagina tricks you into lusting to begin with. It also is designed to promote pedophilia and anti-natalism, because the one thing that ACTUALLY does make a vag look "roastie" is CHILDBIRTH. so obsessive hatred for "le roast beaf vag" is actually coded hatred for motherhood.

also
>Be trad cath retard
>Complaining about "roasties" when your favorite image of "virgin mary" is shaped like a human vagina and you bow down to her and spit in the face of the Ten Commandments

Attached: download (1).jpg (960x924, 191K)