What’re your experiences with Hapa, Castizos and other mixed people?

We all know thay most mulattos are fucking terrible. What about other mixes? What’re they like as people?

Attached: FBDEE3B8-130D-492C-8E68-A34DF5C0755A.jpg (1200x850, 110K)

Hapas/quapas and Castizos look and act pretty white desu. It’s pretty much the only mix that works. As individuals of course, it varies, but generally speaking they read as white and project a white image.

Attached: 7488496.jpg (627x1198, 703K)

>mix
>works

they don't think of themselves as white. they're extremely liberal because of this. they have mostly asian friends or hispanic friends or friends belonging to the same race as whatever their nonwhite half is. they also mostly breed back into their nonwhite side because whites are more racially selective than anyone else

>>Whites are more racially selective than anyone else
What?

Yes. Believe it or not some mixing ‘works.’

>they also mostly breed back into their nonwhite side because whites are more racially selective than anyone else
This is not true.

in terms of reproductive habits. it's the same story with social circles. part of the reason mixes get so fucked up is because socializing is difficult when you're different from almost everyone. that's why mixed race mutts on average are more depressed, liberal, etc.

Attached: 1528004371847.jpg (1024x640, 67K)

which part

Holy shit, I’m not American but if that chart is true then diversity really is just a meme. I can’t believe thay people isolate themselves so much.

The first part.

the first part is derived from the second part

That’s not a good way to look at it because even if white people overall are the most racially specific, that doesn’t mean hapas and castizos (especially if they are white passing/self identifying) don’t end up with white partners. If the white people that they are with see them as white that won’t necessarily reflect in these demographics.

the thing is they're rarely white passing or identifying, as that's the tail end of the bell curve. the average in the looks department is half white and half whatever else. castizos technically aren't evenly biracial and that's probably why "white hispanics" are the most common "interracial" pairing. people are extremely good at identifying the race of strangers.

>they don't think of themselves as white.
I think of myself as white and am extremely right wing libertarian.
t. 82% White castizo

Attached: 1544307606959.jpg (506x375, 177K)

Thanks Nick
>>Ps your sister is a qt

Here in Louisiana we are saturated with octaroons and quadroons of various physiognomy. They are horrible and try to be blacker than black. Also white whores like them because they thin they are having their cake and eating it too.

From my experience lots of castizos and even many hapas look pretty white. I went to school with a lot of mixed Hispanic kids who basically looked white/med and dated whites all the time and didn’t see them as explicitly ‘Hispanic’ outside of their last name, and in all likelihood didn’t even know until they heard their name. And as for hapas, how many Asian American girls, let alone hapas, date Asian guys? Those girls follow the footsteps of their moms 99% of the time. Even the hapa dudes I remember mostly hung around white girls, though I’d agree they would be the the most likely out of all to stick with their non-white race.

Are they actually quadroons/octoroons or are they just inbred looking?

Spic Jewentes has been popping u quite a lot on Jow Forums recently, i wonder why

Attached: fuentes_.png (594x593, 679K)

I think it’s sad that people call him a spic all the tine. He seems to be really fighting his best to help out white America and he seems like a really cool dude. I really like him. Whiter than any Libshit I’ve met

;p

OMG I just msg an e celeb. Best Day Evar

Attached: 855F71CC-5CE0-46BD-B5F4-1918B6598A93.jpg (640x360, 42K)

I'm a castizo, but will breed with a black woman creating tri racial mutts

Nah, I'm only kidding. I like him too. He's kind of hard to like sometimes though but eventually you start to get him. I was a cuckservative when I first saw him, it was on Lauren Southern's livestream, i actually got to watch it live, with Roaming Millennial and Destiny, No Bullshit, and those two trannies, I used to watch youtube videos of based trannies, but I soon realised how insane lauren myer was so I so fucking enjoyed nick owning that balding tranny, i hated nick at that time and opposed the "alt-right", but i couldn't help laughing along with the things he said

Attached: fuentes.jpg (1024x682, 73K)

>having your opinions swayed by YouTube streamers
These are the people we share a board with.

I agree, he’s also basically white. (At least 80%.)

actually, he didn't at the time, i slowly changed my opinions and eventually found him again. anyway, there's nothing wrong with getting your opinions changed by videos, there was a study that showed the majority of americans had their minds changed by a video they watched, we ;ive in the age of technology and youtube, cope harder boomer

10% of Louisiana white's are more than 2% black but I doubt most of them are quadroons

It's definitely race mongrelization. With lots of octaroons take a second to notice their nigger genes. Inbreeding happens with arabs and pakis

You can notice right away in the hair texture, and usually the nose and lips. Also there’s sometimes a yellow-ish tint to their skin.

Attached: 335136BA-5B6B-40EB-BF7B-B065DE579465.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It's a broad phenomenon in the south. Even before coal burning became the thing for thots to do. We've always had a population of poor fat ignorant females who are all to ready to commit bestiality with a nigger.

He’s technically mixed

He’s a smart kid tho

Zie Jooz pushed Vin Diesel hard as a sex symbol in the '00s. Oy vey goyim, this is what you should want to mate with.

what's his Hispanic Latino" side? Hispanics come in all races. Is that parent a person "indigenous" to the Americas (Mesoamerican, Amerindian, etc), a fully white person of European (likely Iberian) descent (+/- some small amounts of N. African or Arab blood, if Southern European), or a mix of the two? From his looks, they are probably not Afro-Hispanic, Filipino, or even all that "native" probably

His dad is mexican

Attached: 19AE2B4A-1EE0-496B-B794-A4E9D9542BC0.jpg (2352x1888, 579K)

What a manlet lel
He's a smart guy for his age though, kind of ignorant on issues not pertinent to the US but that's okay I guess

I think Nick looks about as white as that guy even though his dna test was way worse.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Yes, there are lots of mestizos (mixed European and Amerindian ancestry) but there are also fully white Mexicans in some parts of the country, such as Mexico City. From his genetic ancestry data, it seems that he has very little (although some) native DNA (from the Asiatic and African results--as the Native Americans originally came from Asia/Siberia and many African slaves were taken to the New World, and of course the equally small Native American percentage)

14% isn't very little, 4% is, which is more like a white Southerner

Somebody fix this shit. The last column on all of them should just say Italian or deygo

Attached: 1548541762418m.jpg (536x1024, 84K)

Nick isn't a Criollo

This

Castizo here and “whiter” thank any in pic related. Looking and acting white is great for social and economic benefits. But i have an internal struggle. I don’t feel like I belong anywhere. I can see how half blacks and whites feel. Not black enough to fit in with blacks and not white enough, etc.

Really can mess with your mind

Fiancé is half Scottish & Lebanese. If we have children we will produce the ultimate mutt. I have been having 2 nd feelings about race mixing

Relative to most other people of Latino/Hispanic descent in the USA, it is very white

I've met few hapas and I liked them because they didn't get upset when I called them mutts when we first met. I still treat them like foreginers despite them being raised in Poland though.

HAPAS are super unstable
The ones that aren't are braindead.
Some are bro tier but they flip out randomly. Very odd desu

Knew a Georgian/Hispanic mixed kid.
She hated her Georgian side and would never mention it, even if asked. The only reason why I knew she was Georgian was due to her last name.

I remember this.

hapa with white father and asian mother
complete and all round shit cunt, ugly too, looked more nigger

who the fuck thinks pregnant gf, what a degenerate. thank nick for correcting that.

They want to be white really badly and act white, but always side with the most degenerate and dark minorities.

Fuck them.

this too
had the cunt act like he was the all knowing asian. would come and try tell me how to cook rice even though the cunt just uses a rice cooker or his grorious nipon steel knives he ordered which turned out to be overpriced "made in china"

Has it ever occurred to you that you may be wrong? That maaaybe you're just racist and allowed yourself to have become blinded by irrational prejudices?

somebody do this

he's hated at work by everyone because he has a little habit of backstabbing his "mates" for personal gain. I used to be a cook for 5 years on top of having an avid interest in cooking since I was young, he was 22 and still buying frozen meals everyday. And ofcourse he would always refer to himself "as an asian man" whenever it suited him. To give a comparison, we have full blooded asians at work as well who are normal australians that come get on the piss with us and almost never bring up anything about their asian background. Meanwhile old mate hapa here even tried telling us that "whites had no culture"

so yes, I'm fairly certain

Troublesome yet full of potential

What a cunt. Make sure you tell him, he’s a cunt.

Bump

Sounds like a jerk

most castizos ive met/known are pretty conservative, strong family values, roman catholic, pro life. If they stay away from nig things, rap/gangs etc they turn out great.
but they vote democrat.
if the GOP can reach this growing demographic, and point out we have much more in common than they think, the dems can keep their niggers.

Attached: jennifferlamai.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Cool

White skinned mixes are what the kikes fear because they can't be marginalized into guilt like full white people seem to be so easily accustomed to. If more of them recognized this power they wouldn't align with lefties ever.

This is a great point.

Thanks user.

>most mulattoes are fucking terrible
Fuck you and I'm not even a mulatto.

It’s very true though. Imagine half of whiter than white people were actually part such-and-such. And some of those had ‘alternative’ views. That would be scary for the left for sure.

Sorry user, just bad experiences. Very bad

Indeed m8. (((Their))) entire playbook would no longer work at all really.

>Leb wife

I'm just a teeny bit jealous

It depends on the parents. liberal basedfather + non-white = liberal mutts.
Right wing father = right wing kids
My cousins are hapas are are solidly right wing despite growing up in a liberal shithole because my uncle is based as fuck.
My wife is a chink and in our home what to do about niggers, commies, and the JQ is the most common topic of discussion. Our daughter is already getting a hell of a home education.

Sage meme flag threads

I fucking hate them, mixed mutants need to die.

I could say the same for the spics. Sorry you met Brazilians and hoodrats.

Don’t worry so much about it, both you and her are mixed so you’re not really doing any disservice by having children with her. On top of that, as long as you’re not black, abbo, or full meso, I really don’t think race-mixing effects that much of anything. Educate your kids well and make sure they adopt a white western mentality.

>le conservative spic meme
gop has been trying to get this group for decades, never going to happen.

Disgusting. We have too many Spics and part-Spics, fuck off back to Brazil.

8ch /muttchan/
Novuterans are fucking based.

Happas here. Korean/American. Not really close to either families. Lots of stigma on both sides. People perceive me well now but that was after a lot of counseling. Lots of depression. My brother completely destroyed his life with drugs. But he’s got himself a Korean gf. I married a pinoy.
My dating was with almost all races but only got physical with non-whites/other hapas.
My brother and I are opposite on political beliefs. I’m big on American conservatism.
I found out that I never played with other kids as far back as when I was two. It makes me worried now that I’m thinking about starting a family.
I think the advantage of pinoy culture is a strong emphasis on the Christian family. One of my wife’s cousins got knocked up and the whole family rushed in to keep her from killing the baby/support her. The local church came in for support too. Without that support, she’d be in the welfare plantation. I think happas lack that advantage even more than the typical white.

Attached: B5418625-294C-4337-9365-195B027351FE.jpg (360x202, 17K)

a pinoy lmao wow you go guy

Yep. That’s the reaction on the Korean side lol

I always recoiled at the thought of having family/kids due to fucked up stuff I went thru growing up (long story short, i worried about passing on the dysfunction). I can tell you from experience that it was a foolish thing to be concerned about and being a dad rocks. Just having been thru the shit you don’t ever want to see repeated will make you 100% smartened up and vigilant about doing things right.
Assuming you’ve got yourself a good woman to take the plunge with, you’ll surprise yourself at just how good you are at it.

Attached: 5A106CE7-AD3E-48EB-BBDA-79B2D191BE7C.png (746x512, 99K)

As a Castizo myself, I would say that the politics does depend on the parents as is acting white or acting ethnic.

I act white and I'm very rightwing except I've decided not to have children because I am mixed.

The psychological issues with being mixed are very real so people should having children when mixed.

I know a women that I like very much and she's 1/8 Berber and rest European and she also has issues with identity.

I noticed that people with greater than 90% or about 1/16th don't seem to have the identity issues.
I'd say that while quarter mixes and up should be able to live in an ethnostate they should limited to a single child or perhaps none so that are they eventually "bleached" out.

Thank you.

>white(ish)
>right wing
I’d say you have a fundamental responsibility to have kids and raise them to be just like you.
Yeah it’ll probably be harder. Yeah there is always the risk it goes awry.
Taking yourself out of the game before you’ve even started reeks of cowardice. You think (((they))) worry about their future spawn possibly becoming muh evil right wingers? Hell no. This sort of shit is why we’re losing.
Nothing focuses your primal energy and elevates your game like looking at your progeny and knowing that if you fuck up, they’re gonna be fucked up. With your kids there’s no room for failure and you do what everyone else before you did and that’s rise to the occasion because that’s what you fucking do when the stakes are that high.

On second thought don’t breed.

Attached: 9CB400DE-FB17-4968-AC46-E2F2C872B93F.jpg (600x902, 46K)

Mestizo here. I don't look like it at all besides tanned, reddish skin, probably because the type of injun I'm comprised tends to have more Caucasian features, at least compared with other Native Americans. If you've noticed, a lot of them excluding the ones from up here in the North have round faces and flat noses. In South America, some of them have a thin, sometimes even Roman nose and a few have chink eyes. I don't think I'm a degenerate, aside from hentai and whatnot. I despise rap and nigs, because I have to put up with them for the time being. These fuckers used to blast it on the street, get high and fight each other up until 5 years ago when one got shot, now all you see are filthy old quadroon Dominican men playing cards and loitering.

It’s why i still swim in this festering swamp among my fellow autists and social malcontents. Occasionally some unexpected good can still come out of it.
Godspeed user.

Attached: 020FE0F4-9D17-4B34-B676-D13EE3A6A354.jpg (885x1024, 89K)

Go for it, you don't seem like an fag, though if you can, try to find a Castiza.

this

I have no problem with most Castizos. I've been fortunate enough to travel around the world in my twenties and met lots of good Hispanics in their own countries. Unfortunately, we only get the useless "gib me dats" because there's no reason for the others to ever leave their countries.

Attached: Nick_Knife.jpg (1600x1065, 188K)

He’s like 2% off from being 1/8. It’s probably the most accurate description. Plus he looks full blown Iberian desu.

To add on, my entire family holds right-wing conservative values, and the few that don't are lolbertarians (still socially conservative themselves) and despise communists. Both sides are are based regarding the Jews and nigs. Other people have said this but I'll say it again, if we manage to convince my fellow spics that their views align more with right-wing policies, we will have every election. Some ideas that I'm throwing out. Make spics, especially Central American and Mexicans believe that illegals are sullying their reputation. Most of them are indifferent to illegal immigration (trust me, as an insider), so we have that going for us, that'll make it easier to swing them. Try to infiltrate gangs like "La Raza" and "MS13" and get them to attack legal spimigrants to stir the pot. This might lead to higher gun ownership among spics, which usually correlates with right wing parties becoming favorable among them, and they'll realize why having a gun is important. Feel free to add more anons.

If we could get those countries to vote for higher border security and get the more rowdy ones to lynch illegals who give them bad names in foreign countries, it'll stop the flow from the source.

>hapas
smart, usually have an interesting blend of traits. not as physically diminutive as asians but usually not super big either
>castizos
so basically white hispanics? ehh, they're ok. can't say im impressed, and this is coming from somebody who is part hispanic. alot of the whiter hispanics still act like huge niggers.
>other mixes
never met any other mixes frequently
i've met half-middle-eastern people, typically they acted very subhuman, like complete niggers, which was surprising because usually their parents were well-off upper middle class, but they just turned out poorly.

if you have brown eyes jet black hair it automatically makes you a whole. nuff said

Attached: 1234890712.png (2048x2048, 3.44M)

Right wing policies are only going to have appeal if as a group they feel that fully assimilating into ‘American’ society and culture is a net positive for them. As it currently stands, there are too many immigrants coming at too fast a rate for this to realisitcally happen, thus your fellow spics have no real need to fully commit because the pull of sticking with their original “ethnic bloc” on a purely identity politics basis is still too strong. Until the math changes, no amount of reaching out or logical appeal to shared values/interests is gonna work.
Unfortunately, without more of these people voting right wing in the future it will be all but impossible to get laws that reduce/control the flow of immigrants that is driving the underlying problem in the first place.
It’s a real gordian knot.

>noodle hair is still no different than any blck hair

Castizos largely code as white pretty well, and by American standard they're effectively indistinguishable as white desu

> go to church
Does a Zen temple count? If not, I'll go to a Quaker church.
> read
check
> lift
I will, but is rock climbing good too?

> pregnant wife
Is it cool if she's Indian, or a high class black?

> join your local GOP
I'm a progressive though, so no

> homies
I have friends, but using the term "homies" seems completely degenerate.

>castizos
growing up in los angeles, castizos can act just as bad as the mestizos.
the meme that they're some european noble geniuses makes me laugh.

>bleached mexicans
the mexicans with a white american parent, passed and acted as a white.
they took school more seriously and mostly hung out with other wypipo.
most of them were nerds.

>hapas
it seems to me that the hapas are people without an identity.
and from appearance alone, they don't look like they belong to any group.
in high school, they mostly hung out with the mexicans.
they were cool people, but i found it hard to hold long conversations with them.

"i wish my onions white genes would produce that jawline" -the post

Attached: 1545555527463.gif (403x360, 112K)

Jaz Coleman is Iranian, you fucking idiots