Hi, Jow Forums. Recently laid off journalist from Buzzfeed here

I've decided to bite the bullet and learn to code. Can you link me to some books that will help start me journey down this new path? Reference sheets would be a huge help. Thanks in advance and sorry for all the mean articles.

Attached: teehee.png (1013x530, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tutorialspoint.com/java/
tutorialspoint.com/python/
youtube.com/watch?v=LAe8XSa4p48
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8
youtube.com/watch?v=GSmXoFMKRP4
amazon.com/Programming-Principles-Practice-Using-2nd/dp/0321992784/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548543892&sr=8-3&keywords=Bjarne C++ programming
fruugo.us/the-little-book-of-big-penises-by-dian-hanson/p-8298160-17606245?ac=google&gclid=Cj0KCQiAp7DiBRDdARIsABIMfoBrtwNqEbklCJlMCb-VwXQyH9XXBI74CG4wTDdpXgXebeOBnQdCpLAaAvahEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can start by reading the Bible

tits and time stamp or GFTO.

Learn Ada, Haskell, Forth, and Lisp -- in that order -- and you'll be good to go.

Mein Kampf.

Niggers and faggets can't code

Post pic with time stamp or yours troll

This is not helpful advice. Please link me to reference material or I will simply ignore you. Thanks.

I appreciate your help!

If you're too retarded to find this readily available stuff yourself, you'll never make it anyways. You come from a company that employs morons and hacks. Because you're a moron and a hack. In short, go kill yourself. One day we're going to find and kill you anyways. Might as well deny us the pleasure.

Attached: 1521545042513.jpg (480x360, 20K)

tutorialspoint.com/java/
tutorialspoint.com/python/

Hope I was of help so dear can I see your bob.

I went there earlier and they told me to show my tits or GTFO, whatever that means.

LEARN 2 CODE
E
A
R
N
C
O
D
E

Why do you write such hateful articles about loser males in society? You're supposed to defend the weak and underprivileged.

Your vile hatred and threatening tone are not welcome here, incel.

It means show your tits or get the fuck out. That's the exchange. Your body is the only value you have to provide. Whip out those gross fried eggs or fuck off.

These are the baseline skills for most front end web devs. Congratulations and welcome to perpetual learning.
Node.js
Content Management Systems (aka CMS)
Cross-Browser Testing
Cross-Platform Testing
Unit Testing
Cross-Device Testing
Accessibility / WAI-ARIA
Search Engine Optimization (aka SEO)
Interaction or User Interface Design
User Experience
Usability
E-commerce Systems
Portal Systems
Wireframing
CSS Layout / Grids
DOM Manipulation (e.g., jQuery)
Mobile Web Performance
Load Testing
Performance Testing
Progressive Enhancement / Graceful Degradation
Version Control (e.g., GIT)
MVC / MVVM / MV*
Functional Programming
Data Formats (e.g., JSON, XML)
Data APIs (e.g Restful API)
Web Font Embedding
Scalable Vector Graphics (aka SVG)
Regular Expressions
Content Strategy
Microdata / Microformats
Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools
Responsive Web Design
Object-Oriented Programming
Application Architecture
Modules
Dependency Managers
Package Managers
JavaScript Animation
CSS Animation
Charts / Graphs
UI Widgets
Code Quality Testing
Code Coverage Testing
Code Complexity Analysis
Integration Testing
Command Line / CLI
Templating Strategies
Templating Engines
Single Page Applications
XHR Requests (aka AJAX)
Web/Browser Security
HTML Semantics
Browser Developer Tools

I'M TRYING

If I'm a vile and hateful incel I go where I please without concern for being welcome.

>This is not helpful advice.
yes it is

Attached: 2tFV7QV.png (1038x936, 416K)

Don't forget your programming socks.

Attached: sicp.gif (500x194, 12K)

Most American tech companies are pretty big on COBOL these days. You'll also need to learn how to code in Assembly for both Windows and Mac.

Somebody has to speak up for oppressed minorities and women. I just so happened to be paid for that work. Sorry if I offended your sensibilities, snookums.

>I appreciate your help!

Not a problem.
The reasons I suggest them, in this order are:

Ada was designed to facilitate good software-engineering, so it makes it harder to do the wrong thing, plus the compiler catches a lot of errors.

Haskell will teach you to think about things in a functional manner; even if you don't use it ever again it'll influence you to do proper encapsulation and reinforce what Ada taught you.

Forth, on the other hand, is incredibly simple and incredibly low-level -- but with the ability to *very* quickly raise the level of abstraction -- it's even better than C for teaching "low-level" programming.

Lastly, Lisp is sort-of the anti-Forth -- and yet, despite having polar-opposite philosophy, Lisp is also *very* good at abstractions like Forth is.

Learning all four languages will certainly ready you for virtually any other language, and a myriad of styles and designs.

But journalist are just niggers and faggets working for Jews so how could you even learn shit

Not anymore you're not

How long will it take to gain a cursory understanding this list of languages?

Gonna gangrape you and jizz down your throat through your busted teeth one day, slag.

Attached: 1537964871057.jpg (560x575, 59K)

I'll teach you to code if you let me sniff your butthole.

based and bob pilled

Attached: 1524192023442.jpg (720x720, 44K)

That post just made me feel pretty good about myself.

t. codefag who has some expertise with all of those

About five years of dedicating every hour of your life and all your interest in a small dark room.

Good luck, the coal miners could do it, surely you can.

>>>/where.coraline.codes/

Attached: coraline.jpg (360x640, 89K)

First thing to learn when wanting to code is deleting your system 32 files on the rig you want to code on so you won't be restricted by admin prompts we can walk you thru that if you want babe

>>How long will it take to gain a cursory understanding this list of languages?
Look, don't even bother with this list until you learn the four languages I gave you -- the list he gives isn't languages so much as a pile of technology, frameworks, and methodologies; plus it's ridiculously myopically focused on web-development.

Codeacademy.com

Codecademy

Toxic masculinity is toxic.

You are a gentleman and scholar. Thank you for helping me along. Karma will reward you.

Tits of GTFO, dems the rules.

Attached: 10402546_530721257059706_875182988678692998_n.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>Auto
Temple OS is what you need. It was made by the Pope of the Whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAe8XSa4p48

I have plenty of time now. I'll start small and take it slow.

Who is this?

But why would I want to delete things if I don't have a virus? Is this a trick?

No idea where that greentext "auto" came from. Also want to change my name, so here's more of Terry, to help you learn to code.
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8

Okay, I'll follow your advice.

This man seems to be unstable. I assume his Temple OS is also unstable. I'll pass, thanks.

also ask Jow Forums

Attached: Download (5).jpg (1000x677, 82K)

>fpbp

Attached: 274E5F92-A487-4A99-9634-6718FAA5A61C.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

I'd teach you, but I just realized that I hate your guts.

Attached: 1499414424292.png (494x525, 249K)

Behold your fate

Attached: coalburner.webm (800x600, 2.34M)

No babe it don't have anything to do with viruses but the system it's self it's just a start trying to help you out can anyone here give our friend a task list to delete the system 32 files so she can not be obstructed by admin prompts they sound really nice

Bye, sweety!

You're a danger to the public. I hope you don't own guns.

I'm not your babe, incel. Take your hamhanded approach elsewhere. I'm learning to code.

You're learning how to learn to code, you're not even at the coding stage yet

>201179594 #
Check em, lads

Attached: 0CA11D72-81E0-4B24-8513-D6A8E7C30445.jpg (656x1000, 223K)

I'm a danger to the public and I own guns. Why are you telling me what I already know? Is that supposed to be an insult? I appreciate that you're sufficiently afraid of me and people like me. Can't do anything to stop the inevitable though. You will face punishment, one way or another, one day.

Wrong. I wrote a "Hello, World" program in QBASIC today.

Trying to help her/him/it out!
youtube.com/watch?v=GSmXoFMKRP4

Are you going to be the one to punish me? Be specific.

If you're working in European markets, learn Arabic++
If American, learn Spanish.net

don't pursue programming unless you think you have talent

Fair play, its a tiny step even I've done but credit where credit is due, you have at least started. Keep goin then

>stop being vague and incriminate yourself!
No thanks sweatie! It almost certainly won't be me, but it'll be someone like me!

Attached: unknown (6).png (500x291, 189K)

show us those wrinkly tits and ill get you hooked up

Muslims and Latinos are oppressed by the white male patriarchy and those aren't programming languages. Anything else to add?

average front end webshits
Learn retard HTML / CSS --this isnt a programming language or turing complete, so you cant do any actual programming but you'll need to know a preprocessor too Sass or Less; oh some SVG wouldnt go a miss and maybe take some UI /UX courses.Once HTML becomes irksome and it will, you're going need a better templating engine like Handlebars or EJS. Now we can get onto some actual programming for webdev, learn JS, forget the previous 25years of the language and go straight to ES8; then learn typescript of flow because fuck semi-commas; you'll need to know a testing frame work either Jest, jasmine or mocha; then a task runner --npm scripts, gulp or grunt, with a package manager like yarn or npm, because you'll almost certainly be using other people's libraries; but to do so, you'll need to learn a framework, because there's so many and 3 big ones, you'll have to learn React, Angular (the second version of it) and Vue; once you've learnt React it's useless on it's own so you need to understand flux or redux with router 4 or maybe even mobx. To tie in all your lovely new modules you'll need a bundler so learn webpack or browserfy (or whatever the fuck its called now).

Once you've learnt all of the above you will still not even be fit enough to bring me my sips, or touch my work station, let alone do any basic TDD for me; just sit there and STFU and read the code base for the next 2years. It' if help if you like anal, because you'll be just a pain in the ass to have around.

How will I know if I have talent unless I try my hand at programming? I have an interest.

Keep to yourself. It's better for society.

Let's start with your feet then, ease into it.

Thanks for the moral support. You seem a decent fellow.

They arent languages, they are categories related to front end development --it'll take 2 years.

Based nazibol is correct

Have you finished puberty yet? Does your mom know you threaten women over the internet?

>oppressed minorities and women
>these same groups get more governmental, corporate, NGO and charitable support than any demographic
>"oppressed"
Its really something when you can not only pull from normal welfare programs, then also draw from welfare programs custom tailored to your skin color and your vagina

>Ada
Oracle PL/SQL is pretty much the same language, merged with SQL, and skills in Oracle PL/SQL have immediate commercial value.
>Haskell
nobody uses or ever used this shit
>Forth, and Lisp
Forth was a wonderful language to have mastered back when high-end scientific graphing calculators had an interpreter for it built into the ROM. The concept of manipulating lambdas on stacks is powerful. Both of these languages are great choices that go well beyond their pedagogical

If you really want to try attacking my manhood, I can also bring up your polluted womb, faux femininity and bleak future alone and bitter.

Does your father know you've sucked 30 dicks?

Read a sandwich-making manual first, then go rustle me up a good one.

It's custom tailored to meet the needs of the oppressed. The wage gap is real, as well as discrimination in academia and the workplace

Is Python a good language to learn or is it a meme

learn you a haskell for great good, functional programming is used for all sorts of durability-critical, scalable applications

No.

Attached: 1463993996911.jpg (295x418, 66K)

creativity and general problem solving are good qualities for programmers, and genuine interest helps too

if you care about what I think, learn Python and or C++. I recommend grabbing Bjarne Stroustroups book about c++ 11/14

amazon.com/Programming-Principles-Practice-Using-2nd/dp/0321992784/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548543892&sr=8-3&keywords=Bjarne C++ programming

>books
that's not how you learn things you stupid faggot. just dive in and start coding, you learn by doing. download code from github and look at it until it makes sense.

Wow

Attached: 51WE7Bo7nbL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 37K)

t. never seen a book in life

Autism is a hell of a drug

>all the replies to some larper
Even if it was true, it's probably a woman, a woman that studied "English Lit." and has little to none math knowledge.

kodewithklossy.com

she was on the Jow Forums board earlier, maybe a larper but probably not

As are the vast majority of people here when it really comes down to it.
Of course people are going to be toxic to you though, you people have spent the last few years demonizing people on here and now you come here for help, did you really expect anything else?

fruugo.us/the-little-book-of-big-penises-by-dian-hanson/p-8298160-17606245?ac=google&gclid=Cj0KCQiAp7DiBRDdARIsABIMfoBrtwNqEbklCJlMCb-VwXQyH9XXBI74CG4wTDdpXgXebeOBnQdCpLAaAvahEALw_wcB
then make a few sandwiches, i'm pretty hungry. Also if I find there is no mayo you're gonna be sorry.

But what oppressed group gets hoisted on a pedestal by every powerful organization in the country?
You supposedly worked in media, did you not see how every multimillion dollar group bent over backwards to kiss the feet of blacks, gays, women, etc?
What kind of oppressed group get such nation wide pampering?

> sorry for the mean articles

you and your people are the sole reason why america has died.

also, go and fucking google it to get your answer. are you normally this inept and a baby that you need us to hold your hand?

There are more than you might think. Sadly some here find the company of teenagers and Nazis more tolerable than the new progressives, in fact most people here used to be on the liberal end of things.

Sadly the worldviews here in the western world are drifting further and further apart. I cannot in good conscience believe the murder of unborn babies is the answer for lack of responsibility. I cannot in good conscience see the government take the place of charity and good will through social insurance and all the kinds of wealth redistribution.

Who will form the future? Who will not? What will become of those who cannot fathom the destruction of gender, family, and even our humanity with shit like trans rights, gay marriage, and transhumanism.

Hope you succeed with the programming. I think you will do alright. If you can get yourself into the door of any of the major media companies, then you probably have the ability to successfully code.

>white male patriarchy
Umm, sorry sweaty. This is the multiculti future and that excuse doesn't work anymore.

Attached: 1542130393160.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

Good luck. Here's a tip to help you with coding- Start think critically. Come to your own conclusions, and get all of the information before you make a decision. This should allow you to see weaknesses and shortcuts in code, and also make you a regular here. Probably better for you if you switch to a commie flag; they are more respected than former "journalists".

You really don't know what site this is if you are getting upset at hatred and threats. For most it's more a way of keeping people who can't handle offense away and maintaining a heavily unregulated sense of speech.
I despise the media but if you're actually trying to work, you'll want to start with downloading programming codes, hell you can make a lot off of old programming by learning Cobalt to maintain old systems. The first thing you need is a programming language, Python is pretty simple and an easy start. stackoverflow.com is a good site to ask for aid. It's best you start off by trying with the system and looking up what you're trying to do as you come to it in my experience. Keep in mind over 80% of programming is fixing bugs and earlier mistakes.

Just install Gentoo and everything will be fine