SHTF Whites Wont Survive

I'm taking a survival class at the local community college and I'm the only white person there. Its all black and Hispanics learning to live off the land.

Attached: apocalyptic-374208_6401.jpg (640x334, 62K)

Soccer moms wont know what to do without a Albertsons Quick Fixing idea for dinner.

Attached: kbFuXZ20_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Whites already know how to do this they don't need a class.

>Whites already know how to do this
LOL, good one bro. The people in pic related look like they eat weeds all the time.

Attached: 1MPChy3v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Living off the land will work for about a week in a true SHTF situation. You have the bank account of an .001% to buy and store all the shit you will need after shtf.

Best prep for shtf is your own personal exit strategy.

City people of all races will not be prepared to survive. City life has a way of emasculating men and making women worthless.

>City life has a way of emasculating men
So true.

Attached: put-the-ape-in-rape-memegenerator-net-ape-rape-35324999.png (500x691, 182K)

Plus when the transport system bringing goods in from outside of the city collapses, they lose everything.

>your own personal exit strategy.

Attached: download (18).jpg (265x191, 7K)

>Whites wont survive
We've survived worse than civil wars.

>community college
>filled with non-whites

You don't say?

Seriously though, user. The vast majority of all races will not survive a legitimate SHTF scenario. Most likely to make it is based off of environmental setup, not genetic makeup: location in relation to incident, strong social setup (ecovillage, Amish, survivalist concious area, etc.) equipment on hand, food/water availability, and applicable skills.

Race matters for some things, like intellegence and social structure, but ones ability to survive is (mostly) independent of their genes.

>We've survived worse than civil wars.
She'll leave you if you tell her to eat weeds.

Attached: 1140.jpg (700x499, 90K)

White people know how to survive by the time they're in college whether or not they were directly taught.

It's called having an average IQ higher than 95.

If you have your shit together you don't need to eat weeds. That is the entire point of being prepped.

what am I looking at here user
>>T. felon fag and can't won gun.

>White people know how to survive by the time they're in college
So you would pick Samantha Powers to be on your team in SHTF?

Attached: samanthapowers.jpg (2592x1728, 557K)

Get lost in the woods with women, then see how prone they will be to wonder off alone. In a modern setup, most women will tell you to fuck off if you tell them to drink grass tea, but if the alternative they have is desolate expanse, and possible kidnap and tourture by a gang of nomad rapists, they will not be going anywhere. At best, they'll just try and posion you in you're sleep if they find a suitable alternative.

Exit Bag.

I'd pick Samantha Powers over any Hispanic, Arab, South Asian, or African person. Definitely. No question.

WHo is going to maintain all of the nuclear reactors from full melt down in a true shtf situation? This is just one aspect.

Peppers think that they are red pilled but if things really do go to shit the living will be envious of the dead.

How are you going to grow food on soil that has been stripped of all vital "nutrients" from industrial agricultural? With out massive fossil fuel inputs most soil in America is useless.

Delusional dude.

>Okay seriously user, where is the Starbucks?

Attached: download (19).jpg (225x225, 7K)

99% of the preppers and militia people are white. Most of the people that already live off the land are white. We got this shit.

You guys underestimate how awful beaners are.

The weakest white person is better to have around than even the strongest beaner.

The only time women aren't worthless is when they're raising children and homemaking.

Attached: 1543607934501.png (640x631, 338K)

Idk about where you live guy but the ground under me is rich and fertile

>99% of the preppers and militia people are white.
What happened when they canned bacon runs out? Bet they die before they eat a cactus like a Mexican learned from their abuelita.

Attached: download (20).jpg (218x232, 8K)

What you are taking a class for I do for fun.
You are correct city whites are screwed though.
So are the minorities that survive and get near the more rural folks.

Could you link to the college site with the description of this "survival class" that they supposedly teach?

You're just shit posting. You know nothing of what you are talking about.

>community college
>survival class
bullshit

>I'm taking a survival class at the local community college
congratulations you are a complete fucking loser

Attached: 1373824881013.jpg (1280x547, 189K)

Whites are the rural 'retards' in the the middle of nowhere. If the cities fall minorities lose everything. Rural fags are spread out enough some group will be okay. Cityfags good luck

I bet this lady could teach you more about living without modern comforts than some fatass in a jeep with lots of gunz.

Attached: abuelita-copy.jpg (1100x768, 937K)

serious question
are these people really living off the land with out massive inputs for the modern world? I am sure all of these people at least use gasoline and other hydrocarbons.
Modern humans even peppers are so fucking out of touch with what living of the land really means.
If you use oil or buy products made from oil you are in no way living off the grid.

>I'm taking a survival class at the local community college and I'm the only white person there

Becuase Community College is for niggers and trailer trash.

Attached: 936.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Are you just figuring out that you live in a Non-White (or aging White) area?
Demographic replacement is happening right now.
And it's happening far faster than (((they))) want us to know.

Attached: mike-wendling.png.256x256_q100_crop-smart.png (256x256, 122K)

>White family's sit around all day smiling in photo shoots

The absolute state of unwanted sitcom kikes.

>Rural fags
Best play nice or you will have a slave revolt.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 2.56.17 PM.png (1065x600, 121K)

then they will be rape bait or trading items between various militias

The most valuable skill in SHTF will be organization, and willingness to work together. In a true SHTF scenario, one generation will filter out all the niggers/neurotic schizos/lone wolf psychopaths and the only people left will be those best able to work together in large groups for the common goals of the community. This is something white people have always been better at.

>you live in a Non-White (or aging White) area?
Asians and Hispanics have a lot more knowledge about what you can eat from the land than what you may think.

congratulations you angsty little faggot
why the chip on the shoulder?

Survival of the streets? The only shtf scenario for a nigger is if his weed runs out.

I am in Oregon and we have good soil out here ( i think). It is all about scale though. Sure there are good plots of land here and there but how will they be defended in the long term? who will do all the manual labor?

Fossil fuels provide the energetic equivalent of having around 75-150 "slaves' work for you every day. Even preppers enjoy this. Hydrocarbon energy has totally removed humans from and real life survival environment. We all will be fucked once things go to shit and gasoline is not at the gas station, IMO.

plus if the nuclear reactors are unable to be maintained and shut down properly ( i think it takes 30 years) and go fukishima, the atmosphere will fry in short order.

Look at these hard motherfuckers! Think the old man will burn his legal paper and university degree to keep warm or just flea the country?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 3.01.39 PM.png (710x476, 545K)

In hurricane Harvey niggers were robbing the stores before the hurricane came. In SHTF you kill a nigger if they are 100 yards from your house even if they are your neighbor. Can't trust them.

Cityfied white folks with a summer cottage think they are in touch with nature.

Attached: Summer-Cottage-Large-.jpg (1620x1080, 394K)

This. Mother fuckers will be scouting you out before SHTF.

Ready for SHTF.

Attached: jim-gaffigan-chrysler-pacifica_5.jpg (1500x1001, 162K)

They can scout out the barrel of your shotgun. As for me Ill have to make do with a crossbow

Ok?

Attached: California LA County1539828469665.gif (800x800, 1.47M)

What's that have to do with anything? Majority outside of cities are whites. If the economy goes tits up who gives a shit? Not seeing your point.

>Not wielding a bike wheel

Attached: 1444466206703.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

the reason why you're the only white person in the survival class is because most white people have enough intelligence and intuition to survive, niggers and spics need to take a class because they need to be taught not to drink dirty water.

LOL she is doing it wrong. Didn't she ever watch food network or shop at Whole Foods?

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 13K)

>most white people have enough intelligence and intuition to survive
I bet the mom doesn't know how to cook without her $40,000 kitchen.

Attached: 141e3b.jpg (1300x866, 150K)

For all the zoomers in this thread you need to prep for the future. Shit is coming. Get a cheap gun and as much food as you can get. Stock up on beans and rice which last 30+ years. $40 will feed you for 2+ months if you are single. Go to Home Depot, get a bucket and lid for $4. Go to Walmart and buy 25lbs of rice for $20. Buy mylar bags off Amazon. Fill them up, close the lid, and put in the closet. Shit is coming.

Some of you seem to think modern convenience has only ruined the brown people.

Attached: average white kitchen.jpg (620x400, 52K)

>White woman
>Knowing how to cook

the overweight dads with a quarter tank of gas and a never-fired .380 will be the most dangerous people a week after SHTF

Attached: 1546984151123.jpg (437x431, 15K)

>Get a cheap gun and as much food as you can get.
Buy peanut butter.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 2.11.41 PM.png (848x198, 29K)

>I took a survival class in community college
>u mad white boi?

Attached: OP moments before making this thread.png (923x755, 937K)

>living off the land
A meme. Stock up on toilet paper, bullets, firewood, and bic lighters+butane to refill them, trade lighters for food and water.

Attached: 1547574205529.png (298x390, 157K)

Buy it while you can

>. Stock up on toilet paper, bullets, firewood, and bic lighters+butane to refill them, trade lighters for food and water.
Not including salt, sugar and matches.

Still think I'm just a shit poster? I am trying to teach people here that wear their race like a achievement badge a little introspective.

thats a nice kitchen

Us Scientists have white genome/genetics/samples/eggs/sperm all saved up in special storage facilities and libraries. No one will ever be able to wipe us whites out when we are growing farms of white engineered super babies in the tens of thousands as we speak. Lets just say you will start seeing more of pic related

Attached: supermen.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

>SHTF Whites Wont Survive
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We don't need classes 10 ply

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

>Its all black and Hispanics learning to live off the land.
because sunbelt and flyover whites already got that shit, you dumb nigger enabling needledick. i live in the south and everyone has a basic backyard garden. everyone hunts or at least fishes. everyone could easily become self-reliant. if you see a white person in a survival class then they're either a city-dweller or a onions boy larping faggot

you are like a baby. huwhite rice costs about 8 cents per 100 calories. About 1400 calories to the dollar depending on which kind you buy. It will keep in mylar bags for decades. A metric ton of rice goes for about $400 and will feed you for two years.

Attached: 1546613178710.jpg (743x729, 154K)

BUT HE POSTED THE TITLE OF A CLICKBAIT ARTICLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1547730127105.webm (640x900, 1.78M)

>i live in the south and everyone has a basic backyard garden.
On the first day they realize they can't grow butter or sweet tea. The suicides star.

Attached: paula-deen.jpg (662x533, 102K)

We're southerners, we make butter for fun.

>It will keep in mylar bags for decades.
You could rotate your stock but that would mean eating rice instead of burgers.

Notice the nigger toward the right that could not help but glance back.

Jesus Christ you faggots, the only prep that matters for full blown shtf is a nation wide contingency plan that would address how to safely shut down all the nuclear reactors before they melt down. If this can not be done life on this planet is finished and all you smol brain lapers think that muh white skin is some kind of antidote to this.

I used to be a prepper but after thinking about this issue said fuck it. Maybe you have kids and you don't want to think about this, maybe you have no clue about the workings of nuclear reactors. If this is not addressed (if it ever can be addressed) the best thing you could do for your loved ones and family is put a bullet in there head, rather then watching them die a slow and painful death from radiation poisoning.

That's fucking why whites will survive. Their social structure will help them band together and work for their common good - just like in ancient times. The Dindu gibs tribes will constantly try to raid them for supplies - PC culture goes out the window and it's open season on nogs.

Where is this, Alaska? Your geography acts as a natural fortification against Niggers and Hispanics; they would never step foot there.

>Buy callories, forget about accounting for protein. Die as a frail manlet.

Did you come to Jow Forums today to specifically be a faggot?

Wait, I know, you're actually here prepping for the end of the world. Becuase no one ever wasted there lives doing that shit before.

>That's fucking why whites will survive. Their social structure will help them band together
Most whites have small families.

Attached: mexican birthday party.jpg (660x371, 56K)

>24 posts by OP

c o p e

If you're not K E T O you'll forever be ein untermensch

Attached: 1547157226298.png (500x590, 34K)

The first obvious question is what the fuck would you learn in those so-called "survival classes" ?

The second is exactly WHAT do you mean by "SHTF", as this include a very wide array of scenarios ?

If it's just a civil war, most people in the cities will be fine.

NY city alone has close to 50K police officers, most of which will be loyal to municipal authority rather than the "blue vs red" divide.
That's basically a small army, organized along those lines, specialized in urban peacekeeping with a few paramilitary units for heavy support.

The city's harbour can let in a huge amount of food, fuel, ect... and export as much too.
Sure, prices will go up but between buying grain and corn from the local countryside and buying it from Europe, the main difference in price isn't transport but tariff... which will just not be applied by local authorities.

There might be a bit of looting and rioting.
Some neighborhood might become lawless for a few days.
But once policemen get shot by gangs playing militia with automatic weapons, the heavy guns will be brought out of storage and the already parano cops will go full Judge Dredd on anyone foolish enough to oppose them.

White in the countryside will be fine : they are better armed and don't need to learn to "live of the land" : they've been doing it for decades.
Local economies will just go from "producing food for export" to "producing for locals".

How's it going Alaska bro? Keeping it white and right?

You vastly overestimate the amount of and impact radius of nuclear reactors.....

Fpbp

There's something called the internet where you can learn everything. Only niggers and you are low iq to waste your time with a survival college class

You're full of shit kike
>things not actually happening
Which college is this?

this

Attached: NRC_regions_and_plant_locations_2008.jpg (575x369, 151K)

EMP blasts knocks out all power in the US and you choose the nigger route of killing your family. Pussy. You're taking the pussy way out.

>they canned bacon
>they
classic niggerspeech

thank god we're better shooters

Attached: 1536354139803.gif (500x322, 995K)

>keto
Lmao. Imagine thinking low-carb isn't mainstream. Almost every fat normalfag is afraid of muh carbs and blames them for being disgusting fat pieces of shit.

she will be beaten into submission and ordered to carry my shit like a my own personal mule.

Do preppers know that you can't eat a Jeep?

Attached: Jeep-with-Trailer.jpg (540x342, 94K)

>a bullet in there head, rather then watching them
>there head
>rather then
pls kys fggt

Attached: P1011183.jpg (1397x1048, 960K)

We would re-establish global empire. Only to be rivaled by the Chinese. And there would only be alphas left, we would kill all the fag shit off, so there would be a lot of comradery among us all.