Genetics of the Greeks: European or Middle Eastern?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8YJqYpNQT8

Attached: 42245172_303.jpg (700x394, 59K)

GIB GREEK GF!

Attached: 48.jpg (1280x800, 304K)

str8 up arab

i'm 5% greek and look white.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Greeks still have a strong relation to those of old. While not as pure it isn't minimal either.

Greeks have also been a diverse group even frim back then as some were lighter in skin while others more tanned.

Greeks are white meditereaneans, like always have been.

Attached: greece_1_2-4d600abMAO100ab3444090cv3.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

sup skelly

Attached: 56g456ghf465j6gjg.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Greeks are part of the Armenoid race.

that’s because greeks are white

no

I still have brown eyes.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

Albanian

They are completely European, though
The cluster together with Central and Southern Italics
Of coure they are not Germanic/Nordic, but Mediterranean

Attached: 12777389123.png (1000x294, 60K)

they are Turk rape babies

OP, you seem to promote d&c. if you say Greeks are Middle Eastern, you might as well say that Romanians are gypsies, because that is also wicked d&c propaganda made to divide White Europeans as well.

Greeks are Europeans, and European civilization was started by Greeks, to say Greeks are not European, then you say Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Herodotus, Leonidas and other leaders and philosophers were not European either. is this what you suggest?

(((they))) try to promote d&c to destroy Europe, don't fall in their trap.

Attached: golden-dawn-flag-red.jpg (900x598, 40K)

What is d&c?

divide and conquer. after all, it is from the old Latin word, divide et impera, which means the same thing.

Aren't there entire villages of red haired people in Greece? I think the cities may have been heavily Turked but certain areas were effectively untouched.

Fuck off faggot you're the kike rat that claims to be Italian and tries to D&C by saying Italians aren't white.

Middle eastern.
I'm an Arian Greek from the ruling class. All Greek heroes in legends and history were Arian as well.
Achilles was blond.

>Greeks are mitts
80% of the population are mutts, our working class. Mixed with shitskin DNA, a disgrace to our race.
They are the ones cleaning my shit for 15€ a day. Unworthy lifeforms. The other 20% with brains and money are the real Greeks, the uncucked minority in charge of these inbreds.

Attached: 1547991732172s.jpg (125x77, 2K)

>D&C by saying Italians aren't white.
just like how OP tried to imply that Greeks aren't white. i see OP has a Romanian flag, which means he is likely a d&c kike trying to trigger Gteeks into hating Romanians and calling them gypsies, and have other Romanians hate Greeks as a result, causing more d&c, which is what kikes want in these dark days where War seems to be coming closer and closer.

notice that OP also has
>1 post by this ID
which means that this is a slide thread made to cause infighting and to slide something very important. can't we just sage this thread already?

Greeks*

fuck my fast fingers.

Attached: alexander.png (259x194, 70K)