Rothschilds are selling the last of the last of the land they own in Austria

I always hear they are the richest and most powerful of them all. So why would they sell land. It can't be for the money which means there are probably some sinister deals mad in the background.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-25/rothschilds-sell-last-piece-of-austrian-empire-after-200-years

Attached: austria-summer-4.jpg (1600x900, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal
therothschildcollection.com/
rothschildarchive.org/contact/faqs/nathan_mayer_rothschild_and_waterloo
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
youtube.com/watch?v=lm6evXVzZ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=43nixV77vHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are fleeing because they understand shit is about to hit the fan in all over Europe.

If I was rich and powerful, I would work through intermediaries to protect my privacy, and use assassins to keep my minions in line. I dress just like a normal person, and you wouldn't recognise me as a gorillionaire if I passed you in the street.

the rothschilds bow to the bogdanofs though

They are being forced out. The Galactic Alliance gave them an ultimatum.

they probably got tired of the spiders

fpbp

Inb4
Q predicted this

you gotta sell land while it's still inhabited by mostly white people. once it's full of tschuschn it's going to be worthless.

>unironically believing in Rothschild conspiracy theories
the absolute state of Jow Forums

What is the point of having a gorillian dollars if you have to live like a normie?

After the mass extinction event they will emerge from their bunkers in New Zealand, Antarctica, or wherever the fuck, and they can take back whatever land in Europe they want. Really it will all be theirs at that point.

you also posted that over https, meaning your communication is nowhere encrypted and everything you posted on Jow Forums is logged un-anonymously.

The Rothschilds are literally going extinct because they're been Jewing each other so badly. It's pretty great, actually.

Rothschild is selling the land at highest price. Then buy the same said land at cheapest. That’s what they did with the mansion.

>the shit hits the fan is coming.

Lmao you are delusional.

Sell high buy low

>The forest -- about 20 times the size of New York’s Central Park -- is part of an estate Baron Albert von Rothschild bought in 1875. The Nazis seized the land after Germany occupied Austria in 1938, and it was partially returned to the family after World War II.

>Rothschild heir Bettina Looram moved back to live there until her death in 2012. Two branches of the family then split the estate, and both will now been have sold to Prinzhorn, which bought the adjacent forest a year ago.

Attached: bettina.jpg (878x1110, 122K)

>>The buyer of the second Rothschild property, Cord Prinzhorn, will be reuniting the two family forests. He bought the smaller part, measuring 5,400 hectares, last year for 92 million euros ($105 million). The price of the second part of the forest is a bit higher than the first, according to two of the people.

Article on the first estate selling last year
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal

So the family sells 2 pieces of forests in Austria for a quarter billion dollars but forbes and bloomberg billionaires have them nowhere on the list of billionaires.

>extinct
They've never been more powerful then they are right now.

Attached: MasonicAmericaGrandArson.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Attached: 1539208882555m.jpg (705x1024, 119K)

this, they are going underground (literally)
perilious times, much bloodshed ahead

therothschildcollection.com/

lol they are selling shit now, they even offer free shipping!

we are so fucked

Damn its all nouveau too.
These freaks make us endure satanic postmodern art while they live it up
My house has a lot of nouveau pieces

Attached: 1537275043565m.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

When you buy it for a penny and sell it for 80 billion it’s just about smart business. Also you pay taxes on the things you own. Taxes just keep going up. Simply not worth the investment sometimes and it’s best to sell when the going gets good. The market will crash and then there won’t be anyone interested in moving

Rothschild being rich is not a conspiracy. Land is becoming more and more valuable in Europe so selling it now is strange. Unless because of our anti immigrant government they fear a population reduction which would lead to reduction in the value of land.

Cows are so beautiful. I wish i could have sex with one.

i hate how nobody can tell me the truth about how wealthy the rothschilds are, it's all just conspiracy theories not based on any facts or evidence

Obvious sign that real estate is about to take a major shit

see above

see above

agreed - see above

Can i get a gentle introduction to the Rothschild/Bogdanof relationship?

of course

Attached: 352354523324.png (1024x577, 436K)

Thank you, user.

There were past threads concerning a Wikileaks, Rothschild possible connection.
>Julius Bär Group AG, known alternatively as Julius Baer Group Ltd., is a Swiss multinational private bank founded and based in Switzerland. Headquartered in Zürich, it is one of the oldest and largest Swiss banking institutions usually noted among fellow banks UBS and Credit Suisse.
It had to do with a Swiss Bank called Julius Baer AG.
>Alex Widmer, the chief executive of Bank Julius Baer, died suddenly on December 4, 2008. News reports cited sources indicating the death was a suicide.
The death was allegedly suspicious.
>On January 16, 2011, former Julius Baer employee Rudolf Elmer announced that he would be handing over to WikiLeaks bank account details of individuals and corporations holding offshore accounts that indicates corruption inside the bank such as massive tax evasion.
I believe the Rothschild theory concerned the family trying to take over Julius Baer’s business or clients, and using Wikileaks leaks, as a means to force the takover.
Given Julius Baers position in banking, and their clients, maybe the Rothschild family bit off more than they could chew, and the sell off of Rothschild properties and assets a reckoning.

Bongnigger are you retarded? They own the rights to England's currency. Can you not wrap your head around that concept? It's no conspiracy theory that a Rothschild funded both sides of the English civil war, which plummeted the value of the currency and then a Rothschild bought the rights to the currency when it was worth less than a few pence, which is comparable to pennies in value.
If you own a country's currency outright, do you think you'd give a single damn about their laws?

They do. Their 'intermediaries' are governments.

Wasn't it Nathaniel Rothschild having inside info on the battler of Waterloo, and before anyone found out he told London they had lost and the market crashed and he bought it all up? Something like that?

THE BEST BUSINESS I EVER DID!

Bingo

Wonder where they have decided to relocate. When the rich cut and run, leaving town, something's up.

It's actually insanely difficult to have sex with a cow. Their proportions just aren't made for humans.

Actually they sided with Cromwell who promised them the right to enter England and let them set up the bank of England. Cromwell's revolution was started by Dutch Jewish merchants and bankers. Rothschilds a private bank along with a net work of private banks control the independent and private central banks (Iran and Syria have state banks and so does Bolivia and North korea although NK's one isn't so good and Russia is a mystery before that Iraq, Libya, Germany, Japan and Italy and their allies had state created money and booming economies without the debt slavery system)

If I had to guess, three places.

Something underground in the US that was built with black money (20 trillion in unauthorized spending?) or something underground in Geneva or New Zealand

Hell maybe Antartica is part of the picture too.. They've had what, almost 80 years to figure it out? I'm sure everything is accounted for.

Outwardly in appearance, yes, but truthfully, they were funding both sides of the conflict as the war-profiteers they always have been since.

Attached: keyser soze poof.gif (470x244, 2.3M)

>I0U
>IOU id
>discussing Rothschild family
There's a quality of poetic synchronicity. Interesting.

They are fleeing to New Zealand

Its on history of central banking and the enslavement of mankind. Why would they fund the king that had the edict of expulsion enforced and had a more protectionist economy

of course not, the wealthy of wealthiest are never named

Anywhere I can read more about this stuff? Like the actual stories behind the schemes these guys pulled.

That what makes them even more desirable

The best I can do is find a woman who already looks as much like a cow as possible. That is the American way.

It's all sourced on their own website, so take it for what you will.

rothschildarchive.org/contact/faqs/nathan_mayer_rothschild_and_waterloo

Are you serious? How new are you?
>what is controlled opposition

Its on this book. From ww2 to the bank of England to the Bolshevik revolution to the attack on Libya to the great depression and debt slavery in the modern world.

Attached: history of central banking.png (181x279, 83K)

All over the world. Anyone with that last name is a walking dead man

Those jews are jewing you all by over estimating their wealth and power. It's a little game they play. There are way more richer goy with way more wealth than jews.

This misinfo trap is a protection hedge for the jews

... maybe they don’t use it, and don’t want to pay taxes on it?

Thanks that's what I was looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

Any evidence he was controlled opps. I know what it is. Like capitalism and Marxism both from international finance

They just dont give a fuck about that land. They probably dont even know were it is

Where are they going to go?

Attached: bogs2.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Your welcome. This book has so much information and it exposes sensitive facts such as the Rothschilds and basically the ZOG but its written articulately with dates, names and facts and stats and so on without using slurs or anything angry and hateful as some people would call it on it or anything just solid evidence so you can redpill people on the corrupt system with it

Or you could use a woman to put her on her fours and try to fuck the cow standing on her back

>you wouldn't recognise me as a gorillionaire if I passed you in the street

You really don't understand how ultra-rich people live. you will never "pass them on the street". They live apart from the general population to such an extent that they may as well live on another planet.

This place has a very short attention span

youtube.com/watch?v=lm6evXVzZ-k

Well, then you've been spoiled if you even think to ask that, considering who they are and the power they wield and have had for a long time.
>Would one of the most sophisticated criminal families in the world's history leave behind anything as concrete evidence of their actions?
No, right?
If you didn't have that book and you had to piece things together on your own with various bits of info not consolidated for your perusal using logical analytical pattern analysis, would you be able to?

Underground in Switzerland or New Zealand probably.

pretty accurate statement here, it is like another world that the serfs never see.

Never seen it before, very cool !

Ark of Minerva is what it was called iirc. It's within the Switzerland mountains area.

truth

They're selling the lands back to real nobility.

Their stewardship has done nothing but destroy our Earth. Now it's ending.

Does someone has a pdf of it?

That means gtfo Austria quick

Its just an antartic base with drill sites.
youtube.com/watch?v=43nixV77vHk
at 7:40 you can see the structures.
In your original video the structures are just overestimated to be 100m and are probably just 40m or so.

When the EU collapses right as trump is about to leave office he will put us back on the silver standard and safe the world, also end the fed screencap this

Attached: 1520918887857.gif (666x666, 1.28M)

Sell eit

Attached: 1541927511154.jpg (1000x581, 119K)

Austria to soon be smoldering nuclear wasteland. They probably took out insurance for more than the value already.

fpbp

Attached: 1521976531900.jpg (1134x558, 135K)

Amen

are you able to share more about this? any additional info leading up to this ultimatum?

Maybe their Kangaroo farming plan didn't work out so well.

>Prinzhorn Group
>Hamburger Containerboard
Sounds very 4channy to me

Let us pray.

The Alliance confiscated the Cabal's funds. The Rothschilds are going broke.

>rothchilds are Jewish
>Hitler was from Austria
>second coming of Hilter
>???

nice bot post. way to derail the thread with this auto bullshit that does nothing to contribute

>selling high is strange
and that is why you are a poorfag

> Read
> think this is fucking bait
> Google Brogandof
> mfw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)