Why was my only chance at life being an italian mednigger from nyc...

why was my only chance at life being an italian mednigger from nyc? If I was born literally anywhere else in this country I could have been swedish/german/irish/norwegian/etc, and even the people in my family that aren't italians think I'm non-white looking.

Attached: italian girl.jpg (682x945, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3taXGUArcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you from bensonhoist?
youtube.com/watch?v=O3taXGUArcg

no

Attached: Division-of-Staten-Island-into-Neighborhood-Regions-used-in-Logistic-Regression-Analysis.png (850x871, 301K)

I wish greaser invaders had never set foot on anglo land. All they brought was shitty middle euro statism that made things worse, and now you can see exactly where it led. Nigger loving, jew control, gun banning and bureaucracy bullshit. All of New England is clear example of what you get with them, and New York is guido
capital of the world. Disgusting.
Wops get out.

Stop being a self hating faggot or just kill your self.

i'm not a guido though.

Pol doesn't seem to get this. My mother is a protestant also.

What's up fellow SI, user? I'm Italian too, but I'm white. Sorry about your Sicilian blood.

well you could be a literal nigger, so theres always that positive

i'm not white?

I'm 100% european but have brown eyes.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

>Irish

Yikes

hey man you said it, so I just assumed. Congrats on also being white.

Aww sweetie need random people to validate your self hating concerns to help you feel better?

i am not white.

my german uncle says i'm dark looking.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Stop tanning

I’m a sun kissed Mexican back from the beach and getting close to your color, shitskin

>limp wrist
>faggot detected

Forgot pic

Attached: 7824B10F-2677-4085-AAB2-EE51AB293690.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

>why was my only chance at life being an italian mednigger from nyc? If I was born literally anywhere else in this country I could have been swedish/german/irish/norwegian/etc, and even the people in my family that aren't italians think I'm non-white looking.
Yea, sounds legit, I'll take being a med over any other group, nice larp though.

Maybe you should worry less about your whiteness and more about your health. Eat red meat and start lifting you limp wristed faggot.

>those bed sheets

Are you 10 or autistic?

If you were swedish/german/irish/norwegian etc. you would have been here crying about how cucked your people are and how there's no point anymore. Stop being such a fucking self hating cuck.

i jerk off into it. I'm 19 though.

italian genes don't let you gain weight.

I never said you were. I'm not saying that to b8 you. I'm saying that, because fuck wops. The butthurt is one whatever wop waste doesn't like it. They're a curse and they don't mix with predispositions of the original anglo colonials.

I am half white(Northern Europe) half middle eastern. When I went on vacation to Italy a few years ago all the locals spoke to me in Italian first and English second. The waiters at restaurants spoke to me in Italian first and English second(when I convinced them I'm not Italian). They all instantly assumed I was a local Italian guy because of what I looked like.

Italians are non-white

>Italians are non-white
nice larp fag

most of the people here are shit anyway and everyone here has at least some form of italian heritage.

>Ignores the rest of my post

>Italians are non white because they assumed I was a local since they spoke Italian to me first
I've seen it happen to Northern European tourists as well. It's because the average Italians' English is fucking abysmal and they don't want to speak it, not because they think you are a local.

This mexican kid I went to hs with couldn't get laid so someone told him to start lying to girls and telling them he was italian. He had sex shortly after.

We're not white.

>we
Don't lump in real Italians with your 56% self hating cuck behaviour.

italian americans are often whiter than normal italians actually do to breeding with anglos, irish, and poles.

>we are whiter than real Italians
lmao now I've seen everything. This is some next level larping.

If you don't think this girl is white you just proved my point.

Attached: cute italian.png (960x960, 956K)

Why wouldn't she be white?

because she's brown?

brown? From the photo it looks more like a tan than brown skin.

be thankful you are not a pajeet or muslim, or worse, a citizen of niger

He is not larping.

The Italians in Poland look like shitskins. It's very difficult to differentiate Italians from other Mediterraneans/Middle Easterners here on looks alone.

i would hit it

OP. the woman you posted is White. Not all Europeans are snowniggers or pink skinned Anglos.You're a fucking Moron.