I'm still baffled as to how this entire thing was executed

I'm still baffled as to how this entire thing was executed.

Attached: based and red.jpg (1200x750, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs
youtu.be/IUJvf8289V4?t=48
jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow look at the bell logo on that building
that is the building from Mr Robot huh?

Let's just say it was Jews and bush went to hide in pre school cause he was sarcastically scared of (((their))) crazy asses.

They stole some planes and crashed them dipshit

Attached: shaun king jewish deception.png (639x503, 816K)

let me put this in a nutshell:

Illiterate sandniggers from the other side of the world stole 4 jets and managed to penetrate the airspace of the strongest country on earth, while 4000 israelis just so happened to be late for work that day. Am I right?

We under estimate the jew constantly and never give them the credit they earned. The jew is smart, deceptive and morally bankrupt, all of which make for a very dangerous enemy indeed.

Lack of cooperation between agencies. Now all the agencies are cooperating with one another and people are freaking out because the government is powerful as fuck working together

Meanwhile, white people are fighting against black and Hispanics and wondering why their wealth is being sucked dry by the upper class.

So am I

Attached: Lucky-Larry.jpg (750x499, 35K)

It's amazing what a couple dozen Jews in key positions of power can accomplish.

inside job

The FBI kept ignoring intel. Ms. Rice let Bush know about possible terror attacks months before along with NSA and CIA. Lucky Larry. The Israeli art students and dancing Israelis seen celebrating and taking pictures the day of the attack.

Osamas connection to the CIA (when Russia invaded Afghan). CNN get an interview with him in 1997 when he was getting searched by the US. Barry Jennings...........

It wasn't hard. To understand why it was so easy to pull off, you first have to understand the wave of hijackings in the 1970's, and the "standard procedure" for handling them.

Prior to 911, hijackings worked this way...
> someone "takes" the plane
> it is forced to land somewhere, usually in a country friendly to the terrorists
> the government and airline negotiate
> demands are met, the passengers are let go
> the plane gets blown up on the runway.

This happened so many times, that it was pretty much standard procedure that if the passengers sat quiet and didn't make any trouble, they would be released at some point.

911 changed those rules. Starting on 911, if the passengers kept quiet and still, they would be killed. However, never let it be said people can't learn in a hurry. Once the passengers on the third plane learned (via cell phone) was what going to happen to them, they adjusted to the change in rules and fought back.

A 911 style attack probably won't work for another 30 years. If someone tries to hijack a plane, the passengers will immediately know they have nothing to lose by entering a life and death fight with the terrorists.

Mossad agents were told they were going to be fake terrorists and hijack for ransom and anti-Israeli demands.

They were told there would be a "shoot out" at some secure airport, and they'd be switched out for some dead Arabs.

There job was to take out pilots who might have tricks to override Rabbi Dov's remote control company.

They were told the jets would be "buzzing" WTC and Pentagon and WH "for publicity".

Even if the Jews got news about other crashes, all they could do is "OK, maybe some of plan not perfect, all we can do is stick to our part", and do whatever to keep jet under Remote Control.

The only thing we know is that the official story is bullshit. Beyond that it's fucking weird.

Likelihood of you dying from thing like 911 is minuscule but we spend a lot of money and give up a lot of freedom to prevent event like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs

You IDIOTS. Stop saying it's 'the jews.'

It's the ZIOISTS.

There are millions of jews in opposition to Zionism, Israel and all of their atrocities.

Don't believe me? Check this out: youtu.be/IUJvf8289V4?t=48

Check this out too: jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart

Attached: rare pepe 1.gif (600x600, 366K)

You shouldn’t be.
>Osama was on his deathbed but wanted to strike the US before his death
>the plot was uncovered by the IC & Mossad
The deep state ran war games & planted bombs guaranteeing success
>Arabs pulling this off without help

Attached: A95DE9BD-BB99-4B4B-AFA9-5F8247F49A0C.png (256x197, 92K)

the irony is the people who were behind the event are the ones who are taking your taxes and pretending to protect you

This nigga says hez baffled

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x268, 458K)

Knowing that things will happen, what will happen, and when it will happen help facilitate plans around it. like setting up the demo. why pay for actors or drone or anything when you just let the plan unfold and plan things around it.

Attached: 1356211555782.gif (295x235, 1011K)

Meh in all reality can I really complain though?
>not chasing a cookie down the road and shitting in the gutter

Attached: D1344FE4-23D7-45DF-BE08-F521E2A6B0F3.png (1088x691, 764K)

>let things unfold and plan around it
My thoughts exactly.

>illiterate sandniggers
Bin Laden was a rich construction company scion. Atta was an architecture student. Satam al-Suqami was a law student. Etc.

Zionism wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for the Jews

i mean the hijackers.

Atta and al-Suqami were two of the hijackers.

can you?
yes
should you?
depends on how much you want to pay just to exist in a country that's supposed to be the "land of the free"

and you were allowed to bring box cutters on planes back then? Not to mention the cockpit doors being wide open.

Murder, Rape, and Torture wouldn't exist if it weren't for humans.

>I'm still baffled as to how this entire thing was executed.
Aeroplanes

What a lucky guy! (|:^)

Close, they could listen to instructions.

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

From what I understand, the FAA didn't forbid it. Individual airlines tended to forbid it, but enforcement wasn't very tight.

Nowadays the terrorists would just use drones laden with explosives

Well I’m not ready at this moment to quit my job and start some movement. At this point I can only vote nd hope for the best

>Murder, Rape, and Torture wouldn't exist if it weren't for humans.
American education

The scope of it is why it worked so well. Mossad had bombs in 3 buildings they controlled demo while at the same time crashing planes with patsies into the buildings.

Attached: Hoover conspiracy.jpg (850x400, 64K)

>not willing to die for liberty
descendants of early 1900s german immigrant cucks fuck off

>Well I’m not ready at this moment to quit my job and start some movement
no one is, that was the plan when the 16th amendment (which was never ratified) and the Federal Reserve Act came into play, both were made to steal your wealth through usury and inflation, keep you poor and unwilling to make chances because it would be too costly. Now you have to pay extra for security, get spied on through all your devices, and it doesn't matter which party you vote for both are controlled by AIPAC.

chances = changes*

I’m right behind you

I wonder if itll ever be topped 2bh

A bloke in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan had some of mates hijack 4 domestic airliners in the USA using plastic knives with two centimeter blades, overpowering the useless combat veteran pilots and taking the controls, in which they became proficient by flying an Cessna for an hour. The average weight of 65 kg's experts in hand to hand combat and Jet powered flight and navigation then proceeded to fly their planes with precision to their destinations with two striking towers in Manhattan and one going so fast into the pentagon that it's wings folded in beside the plane before impact, an incredible piece of flying and precision that can only come from mastering the Cessna. Of course the buildings all then proceeded to collapse into their own footprints as the heat from the massive fires and damage from the impacts was just too great.