Why does Jow Forums support the 9 to 5 wage life?

Why does Jow Forums support the 9 to 5 wage life?

Attached: 1543988980403.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Because thats all we were presented. Luckily my neetbucks are on their way

Jow Forums is not one person

Same
Living on welfare
No one wants to hire me anyway

Because it means someone else is taking the risks and worrying about business while I'm able to go home and relax every night. I have a month of PTO per year, 9 paid holidays, the ability to work a 4 day week, the ability to work remotely, college reimbursement, scholarship opportunities for my kids, multiple continued education opportunities to earn more money; the list goes on.

Working a 9-5 isn't bad if you're treated well and afforded the luxury of relaxation. Don't like it? Trade "up" and be an entrepreneur so you can work 80 hour weeks, never leave work, pay for all your own benefits, and never get to go on a vacation. Obviously there are outliers but entrepreneurship is about passion about what you do which, frankly, isn't required to be happy in life.

Because Jow Forums likes to work for bourgeoisie who want to replace them with foreigners

An online business once set up runs its course by itself. No need to work anymore when the money comes in passively. It's just hard to find an idea. And I dont think it's about passion. No successfull entrepreneur does it because of passion but for money.

Same. Being white is the definition of being oppressed in today's world.

At least my family is super wealthy and gives me tons of neetbux.

Who is this semen demon?

I'm jealous af. you're a lucky bastard. How much you get from your rich parents?
And how did they become wealthy? What kind of business they have?

Some random Instagram thot

Attached: 1543984689239m.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

I work 12-10 4 day weeks in a zero stress comfy chair enviornment. If you have valuable skills, it's really not that bad. Only people who complain about their jobs are those that have nothing to offer.

Software dev?
You're the bottom of the barrel.
Working 12 hours a day is hell. How the fuck can you brag about this?

I don't.
This shit has been killing us every since the industrial revolution started. It's a big cause for the breakdown of society. Our technology has been getting better but our minds and happiness is deteriorating.

post dutch women

I don't know shit. I spent the first 25 years of my life being told we were poor and now I'm getting $180,000 tax free every year on top of a trust fund. My mother used to scream about how she was in debt until she's 90 and it made me feel like a real piece of shit. I think the whole process was to prepare me to empathize with the little people, but all it's done is make me really spiteful at how mean and manipulative they are.

My life goal is to bring monarchy and feudalism back to the world, now. Make everyone go back to their homelands, divide people into their God-given roles, and have everyone live happily ever after.

Except the bourgeois motherfuckers who took the jobs I bust my ass to be good at. Fuck those fucking cunts.

/datamined

Worst is that they expect us to work like Slaves. How can we even rest and sleep well you are on a full time job? I tried and with the commute time I was at home only after 7 pm. Barely any time to do Private and sleep enough before waking up early again at 5 am.
Fuck that shit

I need money to pay the bills, get my gf a ring, have a kid and put food in their mouths

Just a CCENT at a datacenter, and that's 10 hour days, not 12. Only 23/hr, but once I have my CCNA in a few months I might hit 30. If you think software devs are bottom of the barrel you haven't seen enough barrels.

9 to 5 sounds nice. I generally work 06:45 to 17:15.

You're a good guy. I wish I had even the fraction of the money you get. If I had even only 20000 euro a year I know exactly what kind of business I can start to make it to a million very fast. SAAS Business basically and then liquidating it to the highest bidder. You know I survive on 200 Euro a month. I want to be successfull and start my own online business but I need like 900 euro to start a Amazon FBA business. I'll never be able to accumulate enough money. Fuck my life.

what other options are you offering?

surely there are more options than neetbucks and wagecuck

Attached: 1545887838815.gif (351x262, 2M)

Welfare and begging on the street with a cupholder
I do both every day

Oh and sometimes I got like 30 Euro a day by just begging. It just sucks when it's cold like now

well i hope you die. the world would be great if all the non earners die. i live in fredericksburg virginia, a very suburban area, and i spit on the few homeless people i see around here because they're simply junkies. town has a homeless shelter and jobs are available.

Attached: 1548283330646.jpg (491x623, 190K)

Why is it so rare to find a woman with good tits AND a good face? So many titcows are ruined by lumpen potato faces.

At the end of the day you're a wageslave.
I learned in those years of begging and freelancing more about business than you will ever do. I use these skills to start my own business soon. It's an asset which never depreciates. It only gains on value. Your wage job? Not so much. You can lose it.
That pension you're hoping for when you're 70? Wiped off by the next financial crisis
All your hopes? Gone

if you're only getting 30 euros a day panhandling then you fucking suck at it

How much should a good beggar earn in a day?

I did like 1 hour a day maybe
Not going to stand there for 8 hours like a bum

Yes.....heaven forbid anyone mistaking you for a bum while you beg...

It was a joke
Lighten up bro

Going to beg tomorrow again

>more about business than you will ever do.
>I use these skills to start my own business soon.
meanwhile, i have a gf, a car, and an apartment. i have freedom to do anything i want because i have the means to support myself while i do anything i want. sorry you never found a job that you enjoy. i'm sure one day all your dreams will come true.

if not i hope the rwds very kindly euthanize you as they cull the waste from our societies

Attached: 1545971397655.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

I think you will be able to follow your dreams, my friend. I believe in you and I've only seen you write this Jow Forums thread.

Good luck.

Every business runs itself.. for a while.

You need an executive making hard decisions to maintain and expand that profit.

I'll be rich Af
I know exactly what I have to do. No one H as ever become rich by doing a normal salaried job. Rich people have no degrees but hire people with degrees.
And you?
You'll always be a wageslave
Trading valuable time for a limited amount of money in the hope that you'll survive u til your pension.
A friend of mine drives a Lamborghini and he's only 23. All earned by himself without any help.
Im 19 btw. I have enough time so fuck you asshole

You have the freedom to find a job whose 8 hours of pay fall on a different block. I work multiple jobs decent on my body that I enjoy and feel very much time I'm not working is time I have nothing to earn from.

This.

Thanks brother

Wow. A wagie that understands the actual dynamic. Most believe (erroneously) that they could just as easily run the business and (even more erroneously) that they would want to.

(((executives)))
I read lot of books. Everyone can learn how profit and business works. Knowledge is out there. Never trust anyone with your shit.

>Henry Ford only wanted money

Projecting the logical future that lay ahead of you for putting so much effort into mental gymnastics rather than towards something that objectively gives you more freedom to pursue investment opportunity. You need money to make money, you missed the starting gun and as time slips you by you slip further behind those your age.

>Why does Jow Forums support the 9 to 5 wage life?
You are going to get a lot of hate because they don't know anything better and have been programed since birth to 9 to 5.

Who is this ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucking damn anons, Big Tiddy White Qts drive me fucking insane

Attached: WEW!.jpg (640x577, 145K)

Funny you just described the average life of a wageslave..

Can I get neetbux even if I live with my parent?

The homeless are absolute garbage, literal filth.

I'm in Eugene, Oregon, and there's broken bottles littered everywhere. I popped my bike tires five fucking times in the past year driving around here.

The drunk homeless sneak up behind you making your life a living hell every time you go to Safeway. They constantly lie to get money, saying" Oh I need bus fare to see my family." No one believes your bullshit. If I was your family, I'd kill you and then shoot everybody around me in the head afterwards including myself. Stop undermining the trust in our civilization with your lies.

Sterilize and gas, now.

Attached: Drug dealers shot dead.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>bring monarchy and feudalism back
Who's God's chosen ruler?

>I depend on others for a pay check and to take care of my family.
cool life

>Because it means someone else is taking the risks and worrying about business while I'm able to go home and relax every night.
I love being a pipefitter. I make great money and like you said, at the end of the day, nothing is my problem. I am not getting paid to give a fuck after 3:30. I take my boots off in the trailer, and leave my coveralls hanging, and walk out the door in sweat pants and a pair of sneakers. All the problems of the world get left behind with my work clothes. Let someone who is giving themselves an ulcer and a heart attack work for that big payout. Its not my problem, and I don't want it.

This. It's a simple concept. I'm appalled at the amount of people on Jow Forums who lack basic understanding of keeping an enterprise.

>depend on others for pay
>literally everyone who's not a subsistence farmer
cool life

Im not like that though. I Look clean. I ask people how their day is going and tell them why I want money (for my business) sometimes some middle ages white men give me 10 Euro just like that. Thats enough to last 2 days on nice food

I write erotica and self publish it on the side. Make a little extra money that way.

>progress by who you know/actual interest in paying fields
>make well over 20k shitty euro salary
>put money into tech startups
>get more money back from them than you see in a year
>turning 26 this year

Get owned faggot. Have fun catching up to the rest of US your age who understand you're avoiding the gateway jobs to gain character reference/networking. Keep telling yourself it'll magically all come to you.

Where do you publish? On Amazon Kindle?

because somebody has to pay for my disabilities

Amazon Kindle exclusively. Too lazy to do otherwise. Use a few pen names. Most recent story is Brexit themed.

I don't know. You'll have to wait and see. The divine right is inherently granted to whomever successfully rules as monarch.

everyone forgets that the homeless get rounded up in the day of the rope.

What's your ROI?

How many words a book?

Fyi the NEET barracks will be placed right between the brapfarm and the multiculti concentration camp after the upcoming world war. Arbeit macht frei you little shits.

Well this woman who was lying in a pond distributing swords gave one to me sooooo....

Working isn't anywhere near as difficult if you can think for yourself, take responcibility for your actions, and learn to work smarter/not harder...
It's what I do, I make over $30/hr, work 4 days a week, and I can retire in 11 years...

Because I want what I want and it feels wrong to steal it from other people even if it is through a fucking shitty tax scheme and government redistribution, you fucking asshole, that's why.

An average short is only 5000 words. Wrote a few 10k ones. You get paid per page so a lot of times its easier to just make a lot of short stories to keep people buying.

Not everyone is cut out to run a business, but there are alternatives to the 9-5 life if you are unhappy with it. Sales can be an incredibly lucrative career field where you make your own hours if you aren't socially inept. I hated working 9-5 in an office even though it make pretty decent money ($25/hour). I ended up working sales and tourism on my own hours and made way more money and was way happier.

What business you 11do?

You didn't even respond to my actual point and just repeated a shitty boomer meme. If your meme response is genuine, though, you obviously don't even understand what I said.

Either way: the king wouldn't be your or anyone like you.

so you don't get paid per book sold?

I work for myself

What about people who are contractors or own their own business and like it? Enjoy the work?

You mean as a tourist agent?

>never get to go on a vacation.
this one does suck, the rest I hardly notice...

I get paid per book sold when someone buys it, or pages read when they do it through Kindle Unlimited

As opposed to what? Being a parasite and living at the expense of the nine-to-fivers?

I unironically think I fucked that girl. Do you have a name?

so i take it you don't go to the doctor and that when you get strep throat you wait it out

>does it because of passion
It's a combination of needing money and a desire for autonomy if you are passionate about what you do you will seldom feel like it's work..