'Spice' Laying Waste to UK and Anglos

youtu.be/bDGUkBFkE6A
youtu.be/wK1rPzDGja8
youtu.be/oMU73LkTq10
youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g
youtube.com/watch?v=qSVJusxL96Y
youtu.be/wK1rPzDGja8

If only you knew how bad this has become. The prisons are flooded with it, the streets are flooded with it too.
I leave my house, I am harassed by them, they are lying down in the streets or fighting with one another.
These addicts are absolutely everywhere and they are always whites.

My heart bleeds for my countrymen and how far we've fallen.
We've been nothing but a test run for how a modern state should behave under globalism.
Major centres of urbanisation have surpassed the dystopian future predicted by Judge Dredd comics.
Please, if you're reading this British people need your sympathy, not hate.
They know how bad it is, but most are too proud to admit it, or will still defend it, especially to burgers or Europeans.
The weekly trip to the Foodbanks for working people is NORMAL in the UK.
Nurses and teachers in families where both couples work, are having to rely on foodbanks to feed their families.
Let that sink in, before you rip out our already bleeding hearts.
Brits are stuck between the devil and the deep black sea.

Attached: file.png (290x423, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwidescience.org/topicpages/s/synthetic cannabinoid nabilone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dronabinol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvay_S.A.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabilone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly_and_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=cHST6w3A8es
drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/synthetic/synthetic-marijuana-short-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao get fucked england

Urban areas are negetive energy centres designed to create this kind of corruption to poison the earth's energy grid so the evil Archons can feed of humanity's suffering.

lmao good. fuck white people

Pic related. Get your taxes, regukate it, provide services for abuser. No one does spice or synthetics when the real stuff is legal. Bongs should put some of the revenue to help all the alcoholics as well. Brit drinking culture is the real embarrassing tragedy.

Attached: 8DB07E36-52B8-460B-9038-FD2066F667A2.jpg (482x550, 33K)

bump

Just a point to remember, drugs etc like these are laying waste and culling the weak and 'ready to be culled'

When I step back from the canvas (so to speak) and look at this it's almost to be expected given human nature

This is a shit stain on the country but there are plenty of people who do not act like this.

Pretty much this. A den of degeneracy, and oppression of the human soul and spirit.

Attached: image043.jpg (607x261, 50K)

No one does spice outside of high school or the military. Why don't they just smoke weed?

>always white
>first video is a shitskin

Come on op.

That's an interdimensional demon who's sole purpose is to plunge humanity into the abyss before their appointed time for eternal destruction.

Cause they don't have normal cognitive functions. Working class Brits are NOT white. Centuries of class division and divergent evolution has lead to this.

Spice sends you into your own hell. Fighting the demons of your life you cannot do anything but scream as your very own personal demons send you into the hell pits you know you deserve to be in

Breaks my heart to see my people in such pain.

you need to be contained, brexit when?

no one in washington smokes spice I wonder why?

i have no sympathy for the weak
find the source of the poison and then
eliminate the threat from your community
that is the only reasonable path to survival

>The weekly trip to the Foodbanks for working people is NORMAL in the UK.
er no it's bloody not

That's easy when your village consists of two shops and a pub (which you for some reason don't want gone)

(((the devil and the deep black sea)))

Yes. Just remember that all these synthetic cannabinoids were developed by drugs companies to sell for profit when there is a perfectly good living plant/weed that will do the job for free and do not have the same side effects, or lessened side effects anyway.

worldwidescience.org/topicpages/s/synthetic cannabinoid nabilone.html

Dronabinol made by a Belgian Chemicals Corporation (not even a drugs company).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dronabinol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvay_S.A.

Nabilone produced by Eli Lilly as is methodone and Prozac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabilone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly_and_Company

Legal weed is great you guys should look into it

This

Dealers need ROPE

Synthetic cannabinoids are cheap, you could get a year's supply of the pure compound for a the price of a couple grams weed . There's also the chronic psychosis it can induce like "this is horrible, but I want more". It's an extremely strong psychedelic, far stronger than weed and not at all understood

There hundreds of synthetic cannabinoids, like other research chemicals are cheap in bulk. A lot was imported from China during the legal high boom

The Chinese have been flooding the West with drugs ex. meth, heroin, fentanyl to destroy your youth, your future.

This

Chinks are subhumans and need ded

It's true that a lot of research chemicals come from China, not sure now but you could easily find them in bulk from China on Google or Alibaba. It's fucked, but I think it's just a supply and demand thing

Robocop 2. They called it Nuke.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHST6w3A8es

>liking the sound of an idea makes it true

Attached: 1a5.png (205x246, 4K)

you looted your colonies of capital and you sucked your own country dry long ago it can't be helped

I've got no sympathy for people who fall for the 'addiction' meme. They do it because it's fun and for no other reason.

I'd stamp them to death if I could get away with it. They're a total nuisance and it pisses me off how nicey-nicey the paramedics and police are with them. Of course, there's no pressure to slap these cunts in line when the public purse is paying your salary irrespective of results.

I agree that a lot comes from China now. Well, North Korea and Macau, how do you think they've been feeding all the NK slaves. It costs money. My point was that we were are own worst enemy. We first invented this shit.

Synthetic marijuana, sold as “Spice,” first appeared in Europe in 2004 and in the U.S. in 2008. Chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana, however, were created for experimental purposes decades ago. These include:

CP 47,497, named after Charles Pfizer of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, developed in the 1980s for scientific research.
HU-210, named after Hebrew University of Jerusalem where it was first developed in 1988. It is 100 to 800 times more potent than natural THC (the mind-altering ingredient in marijuana).5
JWH-018 and others in the JWH series, named after Prof. John W. Huffman of Clemson University in South Carolina, created in 1995.

drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/synthetic/synthetic-marijuana-short-history.html

Nothing is fun about synthetic cannibinoids. It's an extremely profound experience and one small dose can shatter all understanding of reality for quite some time. A sense of death of self, lack of existence or merging with inanimate objects is a fairly normal experience. Also extreme paranoia with anything from suspecting friends to suspecting the very nature of reality to be conspiring against you. There is a much deeper psychological desire here than to "have fun".

Fuck off you naive prick. It's strategic and targeted.

It may be, I didn't make an imperative about it either way, just stating the known facts here cunt

He who controls the spice controls the universe

Attached: sandworm.gif (320x265, 53K)

I smoked spice once. Sometimes I worry that I might be still on that dark street, zonked out of my mind and hallucinating my life.

>It's an extremely profound experience and one small dose can shatter all understanding of reality for quite some time. A sense of death of self, lack of existence or merging with inanimate objects is a fairly normal experience. Also extreme paranoia with anything from suspecting friends to suspecting the very nature of reality to be conspiring against you.
>There is a much deeper psychological desire here than to "have fun".

They like it. They desire it. It's pleasurable. It's considered a worthy pursuit. However you want to term it, these parasites have their priorities fucked and they piss me off.

Attached: http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_20ceb3daebca872a2073c9b3a0e1ffe0_205300248_Screen+Shot+2017-05 (1028x675, 76K)

Yeh, exactly the strength of the psychological experience we are dealing with here. It's more than "cheap high" or "fun".

The elites probably all get in a room and have some drinks and snacks and have a nice laugh over all this

they probably get off on it

Hello mutt, which VPN provider did you go with?

Trash bin looks like scale of the Muslim box lmao

It's a blending of existential crisis, mental health issues and poverty , I wanna make the point the issue does not start or end with some hobo off his arse in the town centre , but he's merely a manifestation of a deeper issue

I was wondering too m8

how is this still a thing? we banned this shit and started shaming the stores that sell that garbage and now all we have here on the west coast is fire REAL weed.
What the fuck is wrong with you UK?
This is why we left...

Attached: 1522264998787.jpg (633x543, 68K)

its bad here too but not like it used to be I remember when they banned the stores from selling it like the last day there were people lined up around the corner to get that shit

Attached: 1540571158401.png (824x800, 126K)

The big nasty root is the welfare state and all that goes with it. Creatures like this are a direct product of a eugenics program which promotes the worst breeding with the worst.

do it lead to death

>youtube.com/watch?v=XjB8tz1z-1g The absolute state of yellow vest protestors.

i watched some interview with a heroin junkie who prefers spice over h

>What the fuck is wrong with you UK?
let them suffer

Slowly

I saw someone smoke it before and they nodded out like they were on heroin but for a short time only it basically makes you retarded

Nigger they have blanket banned all legal highs like 2-3 years ago. The people who can get access to that shit know people from afar, so it's the same ball park as regular drugs.

And don't give me that "they can still go to AliBaba, order some pure powder, then figure out how to synthesize that shit under a proper ratio that won't kill them, and manage to use acetone without burning their house down". Your average chav on the dole can't figure out the concept of torrents, how the fuck are they meant to do all that?

Can't argue with the welfare state, by eugenics you mean the gubbament keeping deadbeat dads funded to breed continuously ?

good

I said you used to be able to. And surely there was a middleman.

Deadbeat mothers are the main culprit, but it takes two to tango of course.

The NHS and benefits system gives people the belief that if they fuck up, things "won't get too bad" and some government funded system will "sort it out". It's subsidised failure.

what the fuck is spice

Spice is big now? I figured it was just a meme back in like 2013.

>No one does spice or synthetics when the real stuff is legal.
Complete bullshit.

I've been smoking weed on and off my whole adult life and literally never seen spice. OP is not British, this is the part that gives it away:
>The weekly trip to the Foodbanks for working people is NORMAL in the UK.
Nurses and teachers in families where both couples work, are having to rely on foodbanks to feed their families.
It's absolute bullshit. Foodbanks were started as propaganda by the left years ago to protest "muh tory cuts". Only immigrants use them, it's certainly not common for working class people to use them. I'm working class and I don't know where they are or anyone who visits them.

Synthetic cannibinoids

Illegal in the UK now

Plus they're both illegal in the UK

it is pasta

The spice stuff is true, not as much as op says, but true. Yeah everything else he wrote is bait

there is no excuse for imbibing illicit narcotics
it's a choice
if your life is so fucked up that you feel like you need them, instead work on fixing your life because you sure as shit won't be working on it otherwise

Where abouts? I'm Midlands based and everyone round here smokes skunk

But my point is that "used to" was more than a year ago, there's a ban on all these subtstances, head shops are no longer allowed to sell them, so random 16 year old Timmy Uwotmateson can't go the local head shop, buy a fuckton of Spice, load up a horse-sized bowl in his bong and procede to have a fatal heart attack.

They banned this shit because the regular masses used to be able to get these dangerous substances, and managed to fuck their brains out. The average stoner can will probably have multiple people he can buy "regular" weed from, while advanced junkies and the homeless would just on the same level purchase shit like lighter fluid for inhalation, and have a lot more underlying issues than just cannabinoid abuse.

I live in a mid-sized city, (just under a million inhabitants) and I haven't seen or heard anything about those Spice-type cannabinoids since the ban went into effect.

Dunno mate, prob Yorkshire and in Scotland. And prisons etc. There are plenty vids of people fucked up on it and it might be illegal now but it's cheaply produced still and has no scent

Yea absolutely its way out of the druggy mainstream now

ok i will cine to britain to smoke spice

Am in Scotland, and as I wrote here, since the blanket ban people just started going back to regular, overpriced (compared to the south coast) weed.

>Although I wouldn't vouch for the schemes of Glesga, these people wouldn't be adverse to snorting dried-up turpentine should they temporarily run out of heroin.

who are selling drugs in britain

Fuck off we're full . Besides UK has just about strictest laws on legal highs in all of Europe

shut up oompa loompa

""Legal highs""

I keep thinking of H.G. Wells' "Time Machine"

That's what we will have after these bastards eliminate the middle class.

This is the best version of the movie in my opinion.

Attached: time-machine-poster.jpg (580x878, 165K)

Imagine deciding to smoke synthetic marijuana

To be fair, we hit them with it first

It's all over the place in Colorado, and I assume other places where recreational marijuana is legal.

I've only tried small doses myself.

Attached: pol_helicopter_ride.png (1000x1000, 109K)

The fuckers are reverse opium trading the west for revenge. Should we be surprised, it was the British who taught them how powerful of a tool drugs can be. So we must do what the Chinese did and kick out the Chinese from our countries and stop trading and immigration from China. The difference now is that we can do that and they can't do anything in retaliation. Literally just confiscate all their wealth in the west. What are they going to do.

Obviously we can't actually do that because the west is cucked by it's own laws and ideas and that would be in violation of human rights and I'm sure 20 other ridiculous nonsensical laws whites have made that only whites follow.

Don't think dose really matters for getting fucked up on it, there's just a tiny threshold and if you hit it or not ,

I use to smoke pure synthetic powders on top of weed. it was all good until they banned JWH-018 lol

But real weed is legal there, hasn't it got cheaper?

Did you just assume their nationality? Race is a social construct so that poor pale nigger smoking crack in a bin is actually a nubian king with seven flying pyramids.

I think the racket in Colorado is still going strong, last i checked they still were on average higher than in Oregon. You can check the leafly app, look up stores in the capitals of the respective states

The Communist party of China - the PRC - were not victims of that. They have an interest in rewriting their history.

The CBD in weed lessens the effect of synthetics , on its own it would be stronger , and worse

Libertarians will defend this

can't believe bazza pushed apus eyes in

Its expensive as fuck still for recreational. Best to know someone and get the hookup that way. If this wasnt pol id hook you up. I would love to toke up with some based minds.

Attached: 20180619_202519.jpg (2576x1932, 1.16M)

The sooner you ban marijuana and synthetic drugs the sooner marijuana and spice addicts get over their addictions. Legalizing marijuana will only make other drugs easier to traffic and fund the illegals.

Reagan go and stay go
War on drugs was the biggest mistake of the past 50 years.

Half-assing the war on drugs was the only mistake. Had we enforced the death penalty for drug traffickers and dealers no one would have had the balls to do it anymore, and it would have gotten them off the streets rather than releasing them back into the drug scene after a few years.

Okay grandpa.

>Many machines on Xi

Attached: Nav Guild.jpg (1400x600, 100K)

I am fucking this british girl in here. What do you think?

Attached: 1527555819450.jpg (453x604, 31K)

none of this is true
fuck of shill