Oh how the turn tables

Oh how the turn tables...

Attached: QPXNtys.png (888x900, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/texas-says-it-has-discovered-95000-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-58000-have-voted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reality is hell

VOTER FRAUD REVEALED!

foxnews.com/politics/texas-says-it-has-discovered-95000-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-58000-have-voted

Coders are qualified

>journalists catching on
They’re a little late

Fucking bump

Holy shit this is gold

This gives me such joy fellas.

top fucking kek

good

it couldn't have happened to better people

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When buzzfeed gets filled with immigrants/women they will literally kill their own company.

hahahah

Attached: 1548521802226.jpg (596x541, 54K)

These people should just learn to code.

i can't code, I did a little Basic at school in the 1980's, I can do simple stuff like...
10 print ''GAY LOL''
20 goto 10

That's a bit of an exaggeration, I was coding really really simple text based games at school, so you know, I'm obviously no Notch but I'm no BuzzFeed whore either, but I want to learn, where best to begin?

Attached: Monkathinkbad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Attached: db7zmw7wijcy.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Attached: kek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

This is completely untrue. You will see in Kamar Sanji's article when he starts up that nobody takes anything from anyone. Some people just have to fill a position that is no longer filled by the previous people working there.

Holy fuck, that pic makes my fucking day. God damn I'm so hard rn. These fuckers deserve it more than anyone

Attached: 1522230308049.jpg (237x271, 15K)

Leaf, I like you. No rake for you!

WE WON
WE WON
WE WON

look for active projects on Github accepting pull requests and start fixing (סld) open issues
lots of your initial pull requests will probably get rejected but that's how you get better

Attached: Poignant_Buzzfeed_Tweet.jpg (750x981, 256K)

ask Jow Forums
or even better don't ask Jow Forums, start lurking Jow Forums first so you don't look like an idiot and get insulted with "lgtfy" responses or ignored.

Im a mestizo who has been mistaken for an illegal on multiple occasions and hired then fired when discovered to be a legit American.

Happens with all the factory and manufacturing jobs around here. Good jobs. Jobs I wanted.

Don't bother. Every position gets 20+ resumes per week anymore.
And relocation costs $2-3k unless you already live in a big city where you can find work.

Report them to ICE.

I do everytime and nothing ever happens.

Still gonna do it, I know them ICE boys are busy. Theyll get around to it.

>why have natives virtue signal for immigrants when the immigrants themselves can do it cheap?

Attached: 1490202864195.jpg (540x540, 24K)

It's not even turned tables, it's more like taking one's own medicine.

pilpul poopul

We're in a globalised economy now. Those jobs are gone and they're not coming back. Those journalists should learn to code.

Thanks anons

Also thanks user, but I don't want to earn money, I just want to learn how, for myself.

>where best to begin

Kentucky.

Attached: Kentucky Coders.jpg (2048x1948, 557K)

Start off with C then learn C++. (C++ is just C with extra stuff added in). C++ is the most popular programming language right now in private industry so knowledge of how to program in C is a very employable skill.

The best way to learn C is to read a book called "The C Programming language" by Kernighan. You should be able to get a pdf online somewhere for free.

GNU has a free compiler named gcc and debugger named gdb that you can use. There are also free IDEs like codeblock, eclipse etc. I recommend installing an IDE since you are just starting out. If you would like some program ideas and exercises, have a look at reddit.com/r/dailyprogrammer. There are worked solutions in the comments.

Don't listen to this fool:
There is a ton of opportunity out there, and it's not all in Silicon Valley. Get a job at a local small business, or even a public sector IT job. It's not hard, I got a job at the first place I applied after school and make very good money for this low cost-of-living area in the Midwest.

is that how amerikans pull pussy?

english not my language

Typical leftist shit
>it’s cool so long as it doesn’t affect me!
>HEHEHEH THEY TOOK ER JERBS RELUBITARFS
>*gets laid off*
>can’t learn to code
>have to compete with Abdul if they did
>REEEEE THEY TOOK OUR JOBS THIS IS A PROBLEM