I never voted for this

I never voted for this.

Attached: brexit+mgn1.jpg (810x455, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does it mean?

#notmybrexit

brexit means brexit

Is there anything new happening?

>NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1525719713765.png (644x800, 15K)

then you my brotha

It’s in the same stage of happening as Trump’s wall

So imminent then.

Yup, some rumours of an extension, but there doesn't seem to be any real substance in them. So come 29th March 11pm GMT, we're out. Question now is whether it'll be an actually decent deal where everyone wins, a shit deal for the UK that'd also not be great for EU, or no deal, which noone knows what'd be the consequences.

I wish we voted for fixit

>imminent

Attached: 1519801791620.jpg (1080x720, 80K)

>Is there anything new happening?

I hear there's a Brexit, but it may be just rumors.

I wish we voted for fixit

No shit, Mehmet. I asked whether there's something NEW happening in this clusterfuck.

All I know is there's apparently a Brexit, in the shape of some sort of thing, so to speak.

I didn't vote for it either.
I will really miss the ability of being able to live and work/study/retire in 32 countries. It means a lot to be able to escape the shit policies or economic conditions of one country to enjoy those of another and it is also essential for the cultural upbringing of people to experience this.

I did not want economic disruption in my life because thing are already very fragile in the UK and I wanted plain sailing in terms of my investments, savings, buying of a property and income.

Lastly, I don't actually trust giving fully giving the keys to westminster. I think our political system is inherently very flawed and quite malignant - whilst you might say 'we now have the means to change it' - we always did and it is still an elitist cabal which swings so violently from left to right and back again that the policy decisions have ruinous impacts on life that the EU with its weird directives could not even hope to achieve. In this sense I saw the EU system of government as sort of benign and wishywashy (especially for the UK which was exempted from everything) as compared to our own which is incredibly myopic and cynical.

oh well. I will probably end up emigrating anyway, but probably not to europe.

I did

Why does your country allow old and/or uneducated people to vote?

i voted leave for a laugh aha xx

>I did not want economic disruption

Sovereignty is more important than a stable economy.

It never hurt Norway or Switzerland to not be part of the EU.

I suppose that is democracy.

the kick in the teeth is that people did not care about the EU until referendums started to be promised. They cared about immigration, but not the EU - opinion polls attest to this.

The entire referendum was supposed to be an attempt of cementing David Cameron's career, from the threats of his backbenchers and losing votes to UKIP - that's it. That is what is what is going to fundamentally be changing the course of my life - one man's career.

And that is why I don't like Westminster, within just a few steps it can deny me affordable houses, it can curtail my ability to live in other countries, it can make not working more attractive than working, etc etc.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Why won't you migrate to the EU?

>And that is why I don't like Westminster, within just a few steps it can deny me affordable houses, it can curtail my ability to live in other countries, it can make not working more attractive than working, etc etc.
Holy fuck, stop being such a weak cuck and fix your fucking country. EU was a mistake.

>Sovereignty is more important than a stable economy.
we were always sovereign. hence all we had to do to leave was send in a letter.

if we weren't sovereign, we would not have been able to call it quits on the EU. We did not even need to prove this.
Norway and Switzerland (albeit to a weirder and more contentious degree) basically just follow EU rules without having a say in them.

Not really sure this is better, than being part of the EU and having a say in their rules. Those countries are also incredibly rich as a result of historical accidents, so its all a bit irrelevant for them anyway.

I did

>It never hurt Norway or Switzerland to not be part of the EU.

Norway and Switzerland are bound to the EU by dozens of treaties, and they contribute to the EU budget.

Which proves nothing about Britains relationship upon exit.
I cannot stand talking to people without logic or critical thinking skills.

>we were always sovereign

Then why did the EU force your country to take in so many Pakis and Indians?

>fix your fucking country
I can't, our electoral system is fucked. my vote is practically meaningless because the same guy gets elected in my area every election - despite him basically never turning up to the parliament lol.
right now?
would have to literally quit my job, in anticipation of maybe getting a worse job in like holland or something

in the future?
meh, would rather go on a further out adventure.

Have spent 3 years in europe already.

>Which proves nothing about Britains relationship upon exit.

What a retarded reply. The term "Britain" didn't even appear in the post of the guy I responded to.

Words have meanings. Learn them.

Many Japanese companies prepare for get out of UK, because they'll be imposed export duty in near the future.
And as these companies which made products in UK are pretty lot, maybe Brexit will cause big damage for UK...

>Then why did the EU force your country to take in so many Pakis and Indians?
the EU didn't. this was all of our own government's doing.

Indian and Pakistanis mostly came in the 1950-70s. In the 2000s we had very lax non-EU immigration policies. The government has since tried to make them stricter with more conditions, higher fees etc - but didn't really dent the numbers much.

>I can't, our electoral system is fucked. my vote is practically meaningless because the same guy gets elected in my area every election - despite him basically never turning up to the parliament lol.
This is the mindset of a loser. Real man would take over their place by force. We need a new war.

>This is the mindset of a loser. Real man would take over their place by force. We need a new war.

The enemy trembles at the thought of being attacked by a 4channer posting from his basement alone on a Saturday night.

t. fat finnish neckbread sitting in his underwear.

Did I hit in the weakspot?

>The government has since tried to make them stricter with more conditions, higher fees etc - but didn't really dent the numbers much.
you're a fool if you think the tories actually give a shit about meaningfully reducing immigration, they're business owners, they like cheap seasonal labour as much as anybody, and before anybody says brexit consider that it was just the culmination of a series of high risk gambles by cameron and the only one that didn't pay off for him

The EU doesn't have authority over non-EU immigration,

>Did I hit in the weakspot?

How would I know if it hit your clitoris?

>Be UK
>Led by a woman
>She cannot even negoiate a fucking deal
L O L, should of never chase away Big Dave.

>first part of the post
yes i agree, but if you look at the immigration rules for non-EU citizens, the tories did make it harder for people to come from outside of the EU - however they failed to get the numbers down.

they actually just made it more annoying to migrate to the UK, and probably the hardest done by were people who studied here who would try to get grad jobs or people like nurses - ie migrants most people don't really mind that much. But for everyone else willing to play the game and pay more money and jump through a few extra hoops - they didn't really affect them.

>brexit
yes i agree, brexit isn't a reflection of any cogent tory ideolgoy.

dave was sure the public would vote for remain that he didn't even consider that he'd lose and the public would vote leave, that's why he resigned

Ahhhhh, the light of sobriety!

hey mike hope the english teaching is going well how's the family

*have

sorry, all I mean to say is that the tories put in a token effort to make immigration harder on paper but that they never intended to actually reduce numbers

>Be Big Dave
>Promise people that you shall give them a vote on a Brexit, because you love democracy
>Meanwhile tour the EU
>Make extremly favourable deals
>Warn people that you personally advise against Brexit, but you still respect the people
>Vote happens
>People decide
>Big Dave resigns
>May comes in
>Spends 2 years with telling people how much better than Corbyn she is
>She slips
Should of never given power to her

Yep, we seem to think women are good leaders because Thatcher was OK

it's BS

>Should of

Do Hungarians really talk like this?

>Lastly, I don't actually trust giving fully giving the keys to westminster. I think our political system is inherently very flawed and quite malignant - whilst you might say 'we now have the means to change it' - we always did and it is still an elitist cabal which swings so violently from left to right and back again that the policy decisions have ruinous impacts on life that the EU with its weird directives could not even hope to achieve. In this sense I saw the EU system of government as sort of benign and wishywashy (especially for the UK which was exempted from everything) as compared to our own which is incredibly myopic and cynical.

There's the thing. The US government are a bunch of clowns but I've never thought of them as actively malicious, even though there certainly are some malicious people in it (namely anyone affiliated with the Clintons). But then again, that's probably because statism and oligarchic rule is more strongly rooted in British political culture.

I'm a Japanese tho...
And I'm worried about British people very much

I think they did intend to reduce numbers in some measure - fewer educated immigrants, fewer wives and kids joining husbands. I think they're just really inept at it.

then again you might be right, surely if they actually cared about illegal immigration they would have exit-checks at airports to see who was coming in and out of the country.

Yes

Attached: Never+should+have+come+here+_3740d18c000e7ad332014c3540dd075d.jpg (636x699, 188K)

y tho

Isn't Nigel getting a German passport now?

Attached: ss20170319at05.39.15.png (659x375, 33K)

I'm fed up with brits bullshits. They willingly weaken the union, threaten us and now want an extension? fuck off already.

Attached: delusional.jpg (965x1206, 254K)

The US government certainly is malicious mate. you guys are pumped up with bovine growth hormones and HFCS, whilst your government actively goes around fucking up the shit of somewhat stable countries.

I feel like we'll move into your direction after brexit though, now unrestrained by europe.

This was before you imported millions of rapefugees, Hans

Fuck your union, you blocked us from joining twice (France), you utterly take the piss undermining national sovereignty with ridiculous laws and a supreme court, you import millions of rapefugees, you give away a disproportionate amount of our fishing waters to the Netherlands, then you spout autistic shit about us "destroying the union"

It was *always* German and France first. Fuck off

Wtf? I never voted for this either. What's going on guys?
Is this the end of democracy?

>ridiculous laws
name a few?

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

what excactly? Him saying you'll get more blacks and/ or him wanting to gome here?

>whilst your government actively goes around fucking up the shit of somewhat stable countries
You were doing ok until this part.

Attached: trash.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Jow Forums won't let me post links for some reason, it keeps telling me my post is spam, so i'm gonna have to quote articles. You can copy paste google to find the newspaper articles.

>In a widely ridiculed ruling, Brussels bosses banned rogue bananas with "malformations and abnormal curvature". In 2009, the European Union introduced strict restrictions on the quality of bananas and other fruit sold within the EU.

>Eurosceptic actress Liz Hurley came out in support of Brexit as it means that Britain can go back to using decent “60-watt, peach-coloured” light bulbs. Widely unpopular EU regulations have restricted the sale of incandescent light bulbs because they were seen as not energy efficient enough. Their more energy efficient replacements - LED and fluorescent bulbs - give off a colder, more unnatural light.

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said that European Union (EU) member states must be prepared to transfer powers over to Brussels at a debate on the ‘tensions’ between globalisation and national sovereignty. “Nation states must today be prepared to give up their sovereignty,” Merkel said, speaking at an event organised by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Berlin on Wednesday.

I could go on.

How anyone could be happy having unelected bureaucrats (who quite often come from nations who were our main rivals up until very recently) decide our laws over our democratically elected parliament is beyond me.

One wrong move and the facade of civility is smashed to pieces, it's all out trade war all of a sudden. I believe the figure was 86% of Germans want the UK "punished" for leaving the EU. So much for "our friends in Europe".

He said that before Merkel dumped millions of refugees into the borderless EU via Italy (and now Spain). Because of this, Farage's quote is no longer relevant, because staying in the EU would now result in more somalis and syrians.

Are you prepared for american food standards? Are you ready to be their vassal?

Attached: 1526573622359.png (4500x4334, 2.04M)

>If you refuse to be our vassal, that means you'll be America's vassal!
>Be a good boy and let us rule over you!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1536511757833.jpg (820x550, 29K)

>If you refuse to be our vassal, that means you'll be America's vassal!
That is exactly your choice.

>Eurosceptic actress Liz Hurley came out in support of Brexit as it means that Britain can go back to using decent “60-watt, peach-coloured” light bulbs
Is this supposed to mock EU or liz hurley?

Isn't Ferkel stepping down in a few years? Who gives a shit what she thinks?

I guess being conquered twice puts the mentality in your head that you are always under someone else's rule, but this is not the case.

>brits still think they're relevant in the world

Tough shit
HARD BREXIT NOW. TANKS AT THE BORDER. DEATH TO THE EU.

Looking forward to having a new vassal.

meant for

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said that European Union (EU) member states must be prepared to transfer powers over to Brussels

But it's the same principle UK was founded upon. I mean, Wales and Scotland both ceded a certain amount of sovereignty to Westminster. It's odd that I never see any Brexitards criticize THAT when they go on about muh sovereignty.

>because thing are already very fragile in the UK

no they're not. the UK is proving a very robust economy.

Brexit will result in the dissolution of the UK as Scotland and possibly NI will leave

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1521786967935.jpg (1560x290, 53K)

wales voted to leave, scotland is retarded and irrelevant

I'd honestly, unironically rather us become a US state then be in the EU.
(not the guy you replied to)

>Widely unpopular EU regulations have restricted the sale of incandescent light bulbs because they were seen as not energy efficient enough.

If you live in a colder climate, they're much appreciated in winter time (although the UK never really gets frigid winters anyway).

>dutch officials say

Attached: 1516395939061.png (800x800, 84K)

Lmao delusional

Should Wales leave the UK too? I mean, it's taking sovereignty to its logical conclusion.

>Dutch officials say

Attached: 1530979015964.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

The point is some kumbaya German Greens 500 miles away are deciding what wattage light bulb I can put in my bedside lamp, and being a normal functioning male with healthy level of testosterone I don't like this decision being made for me.

And Macron is any different? Do you not think there are others waiting to fill her shoes?

>Dutch officials say

if they want to sure, but they don't

Seething.

they are namely not part of the eu

Brits will never accept they have been usurped not just by America but also by Germany

Attached: 1547654808754.png (1257x848, 108K)

Ah yes, let's federalize the entire planet then! Who needs borders?

>b-b-but taken to its logical extreme...

Well fuck off to Germany then.
Don't you worry about us.
Many Brits know it'll destroy the UK economy but that was the main idea.
Most people I know's lives are fucked and unsustainable. If the economy is destroyed it'll have no choice but to restructure.
If we can shed the excessive regulations that the EU has cucked us with you just might get British businesses again.

>if they want to sure, but they don't

But will that be enough sovereignty? I think each county should secede from England and declare sovereignty. It's the only way to achieve maximum sovereignty. Wouldn't you agree?