Post US meat prices

Post US meat prices

Attached: 20190126_165035.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

>he still eats meat

top kek

Pfft fuck you spic.

Miami is not even part of the USA at this point.

10 tendies for a dollar at Burger King

now that's what i call onions

ngl this shit is hilarious paco

>birdeater

negro confirmed

Picking up $1/lb pork shoulder in a few minutes from a grocery store 4 minutes away from my house

god it feels good to live in a non-meme country

where is recycle bro?

/cic/ threads were pretty comfy.

Attached: 51U6m0LHajL._SX425_.jpg (425x387, 13K)

>mfw based walking bird of gains for 55 cents a pound

God damn same price like where i live, even worse it's a fillet so cheaper per kg...

Pork and chicken are amazingly cheap now days. Don’t know how they can do it. Probably don’t want to know how they can do it.

im sure hes not far off, never is. i like this new take on it though.

Things have to suffer but after living overseas and paying a bunch.... I am okay with it

Now mummy can feed her good boy tendies until he dies from hypertension. America comes through again.

I used to struggle with the whole animal suffering thing, and frankly I still don't love it. On the other hand, meat is delicious.

No pics but i have them memorized
Whole chicken : .99/lb
cut up whole: 1.19/lb
thighs w/skin: 1.19/lb
Breast: 1.89/lb
breast cut into tenders 2.28/lb
boneless thighs: 2.28lb
wings: 3.48/lb
Gizzards and bits: 1.29/lb

Brisket/ roast/ tritip: 4.48/lb
hamburger: 2.99-5.99/lb
steaks: 4.58-12$/lb
ribs: 6.48/lb

Salmon: 3.98-9.98/lb
trout: 3.98/lb
shrimp: 4.99lb
Whitefish: 1.99lb
cod: 7.99

Oregon prices

if meat is murder, then murder must taste pretty fucking good

>S0i is the only non-animal food that has protein
Brainlet who fell for meat industry propaganda

Red meat is for degenerates. Even Hitler said it. It causes cancer and the industry is dominated by jews who caused most farms to go out of business so they could buy them up.

Attached: leaffeels.png (615x384, 110K)

Your chicken is orange..

Attached: are-you-wizard.jpg (500x664, 43K)

no just work at winco

You eat lots of tubesteak.

>Breast: 1.89/lb
>boneless thighs: 2.28lb
Shouldn't thighs be cheaper than breast though?

Bring me four Dungeness crabs, plz.

>sell by 01-28-19
>01-28
>28

there's no such month, stupid burgers

thighs sell better than breast

if you land on the moon, you get to make the rules

God bless America!

A Costco rotisserie chicken will give you 3 solid meals for $4.99.

Those fish prices-jealousy

rotisserie chickens are small only 3-4lbs get a proper chicken and roast it yourself for cheaper

eat up, fat vermin... enjoy your twilight years

Attached: methane2.jpg (1718x294, 99K)

Thigh meat is superior to breast meat in soups, stir frys, and bbq.

Keep eating veggies, that will only make me relatively stronger.

New Jersey fish monger here. If you buy salmon below $6.99 you are eating chinese shit. $12.99/lb gets you organic faroe islands salmon, very good stuff. Also shrimp is horrid, cheapest shrimp I sell which I make bare money on is $8.99/lb and its farm raised from indonesia. Stay away from shrimp. Clams, cod, salmon, whitefish, bass, trout, that's the good stuff. Make sure your fish is sourced in europe or usa.

Eat your bug meat you filthy fucking goyim.

>cows make so much methane

Termites put them to shame. To the point that termite eradication would make cow methane production negligible.

its oregon we have no shortage of salmon here

The meat price should be ridiculously high so that we are forced to eat it only on special occasions as our ancestors did.
>Inb4 retards that say "Reee we're supposed to eat meat!"
Yes, we are supposed to eat meat. But not as often as the average person does.

Do you even have an argument for that?

$0/99lb for seasoned chicken quarters. Bless Tyson and their caged chickens, no developed tendons and soft flesh.

$4 is enough for one person to have 2 large meals.

unlike you, he can still eat non-kosher food

Your meat is trash,your good in general is trash.
They feed cattle onions which gets into the Meat.
Ever noticed how Meat pisses out Water now? They're feeding them dodgy shit

when a poor man eats a chicken, one of them is sick

Attached: tevya fiddler on the roof.jpg (1023x814, 199K)

not onions but
S 0 Y
S O Y
fk off GOOK

Local Aldis recently changed shrimp suppliers to one who imports from India. Poo-shrimp. Kek.

Georgia here, I literally just go saining with a buddy and catch basically a 50 gallon barrel worth shrimp in an afternoon. Shrimp is priced at retarded levels.

nc here, fresh shrimp off the boat 5.99 for tourists, 3.99 for locals, 3.25 ish off the boat. i part time with it in the summer. get all of that and fresh flounder i want to eat for free for working with them, blue crabs too. we get fresh bluefin too but that gets overnighted to nip. nip is crazy on the tuna, niggers pay 5-15k for a fish there.

Why though? 230 RUB/kg = $1.60/lb for breast fillet and 180 RUB/kg = $1.26/lb for boneless thigh here in Russia. People are trying to avoid fats in order to drink more alcohol here I guess.

>when the faggot king owns all the deer, you can't just arrow one at your leisure.
The absolute state of Europeans

>eat meat on rare occasions like our ancestors

Our ancestors only ate non-meat when they had no meat.

>filletello de pollo
fuck off spic
what, are you in cali or tejas?

Attached: 1538880163538.png (1200x1200, 38K)

There is a big trend towards grass feed beef. And it pisses out water but I think that’s because grass fed fat in different than corn fed

I paid $1.48/lbs for pork tenderloin last week. Bought close to fourty lbs to stock up. It was on sale so does that count for this thread?

Attached: classy.jpg (1520x1013, 219K)

Attached: 1539235952524.jpg (644x800, 62K)

wtf, how do farmers make a profit out of this

Mmmmmm.

Attached: Chicken.png (1000x1000, 1.59M)

Subsidy farmers are told to grow a certain amount of a crop every year

>implying burgers landed on the moon

Adding a small amount of dried seaweed to a cow's feed drastically reduces its methane output.

He's probably just sitting back. He was REALLY, REALLY going into other areas of Canadian politics (immigration, military, economy, etc.). I think he blackpilled them enough, because it was like torturing a retard almost to death.
t. The Michiganfag

Attached: hmm.png (640x640, 14K)

You want to blow a vegans mind tell them their organic vegetables are fertilized with blood and bone meal.

Central Floridafag here

Ground Beef: 2.49/lb or 9.99/5lbs
Beef Stew Meat: 3.99/lb or 18.99/5lbs
Chunk Roast: 4.39/lb or 19.99/5lbs
Beef Short Ribs: 4.99/lb or 21.99/5lbs
Slab of Ribs: 2.49/lb
Country Style Ribs: 2.49/lb or 9.99/5lbs
Cubed Steak: 3.99/lb or 18.99/5lbs
Chunk Steak: 4.39/lb or 19.99/5lbs
Beef Liver: 1.79/lb

NY Strip: 3.99/each
Porter House: 5.99/lb
T bone: 4.99/lb
Ribeye: 5.99/lb

Chicken Breast: 2.49/lb or 9.99/5lbs
Whole Chicken: 1.59/lb
Chicken Wings: 2.99/lb or 10.99/5lbs
Turkey Wings: 5.99/5lbs

Shrimp: 19.99/2lbs
Tilapia: 7.99/2lbs

Pig Feet: 6.99/5lbs
Sausage: 4.99/lbs or 21.99/5lbs
Bacon: 4.99/lb or 21.99/5lbs
End Cut Pork Chops: 8.99/5lbs
Pork Chops 10.99/5lbs

Americunt OP wanted to brag...

...posted yellow coloured chicken.

.....calls it meat.

But no other country would eat.

Attached: cc4.php.png (535x270, 4K)

Bought some ground beef today to make chili tomorrow. 80/20 ground beef. I paid 3.19 per pound for about 3 pounds. Pic related is one of 2 packs I bought, label was fucked on the other.
At 3.19 per pound, that makes it about $7.04 US for a kilogram or $9.30 CAD per kilogram. Not sure how that relates to Leaf prices.

Attached: 20190126_175810.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

>Breast: 1.89/lb
>wings: 3.48/lb
This is completely opposite from when i was a kid in the 70s and 80s. Breast was the most expensive and wings were offal grade and sometimes 10 or 15 cents/lb. My mom used to try to get us to eat wings, but instead of the delicious modern method she'd bake them in a rice casserole or some godawful shite.
Anyway, 'Buffalo Wings' took off in the 80s and now wings are the prime chicken cut.

You can’t pump chickens full of chemicals in this country. That honor is reserved for cattle and pigs.

yeah anything hipsters want they jack the price up on

tyson was involved with clintons during the mena arkansas shit. young whores, lots of cocaine, some payoffs. the usual.

That's what raw chicken looks like.

>yfw you've been eating emu meat all this time

leaf hate threads are best threads

Attached: 70894C44-4124-4150-BA64-3A5A3143D829.gif (250x284, 595K)

Hundreds of kinds of chicken exist with different skin colors and size.

Attached: brahma-chicken-.jpg (446x692, 42K)

What the fuck are you eating down under?

It's the beef prices that are really too high. This is America why they hell would it be so high compared to pork and chicken?

I wouldn't eat store US meat if it was free. Sorry bros, but your big agri is disgusting and poisonous

How the fuck are you finding chicken that cheap? Is that from a Mexican/Asian grocery?

It's a food network perpetuated meme over here.
>t. Butcher

I bought a giant prime new york roast at Costco for $91. I think it was 7.50/lb for prime steak. You do the math. It was a good deal for sure.

It's a beaner market read the bottom

Nothing wrong woth eating meat and wanting better livestock practices. But you do need to be of a certain wealth to buy meat that has those better practices. I think it's worth it though, depending on your income.

I see chicken for $0.88/lb at fred meyer/kroger all the time. Just gotta get it on sale. You can get thighs, drumsticks, and whole chickens for that price. Wings and breasts are usually more. Cheapest I've seen that is maybe $1.99/lb.

Well, the story is that we had a really bad drought in Texas (2014?) that caused thousands of head of cattle to be culled early to conserve water. Later that winter, there was a polar vortex that wiped out entire herds in the North.

Here boneless thighs cost about $1.89/lb and boneless chicken breast is $1.99/lb. Though you can usually get both on special for about 50¢ less. Chicken Leg Quarters are the best deal at 59¢/lb.

KY prices

>Not having enough good boi points from mommy to get super tendy plate
Why even live..

*The herds still haven't recovered to their previous numbers.

Where do you buy your meat? I assume not publix :x

try the deland meat market off the 15 bypass. you're paying fucking publix prices dipshit.

prices are kind of similar here, although we have like 1/5th of your purchasing power

on the other hand, those chicken breasts look disgusting

So is our president.

Pretty comparable to WA state prices. Looks about right to me. Also at fred meyer usually every week they have a buy one get one free offer so if you base what you are going to cook for the week off that you can save a good amount of money.

i guess it helps not to have a country full of muslims that's constantly blowing everything up.

Attached: pepe ascii.gif (640x636, 535K)

you fucking racist! i'm dispatching RCMP hit squad to your location for hatespeech!

I shop at winco and food4less the produce at fredmeyer and safeway is terrible they have good meat deals though

fuck off starving visiting leaf

Safeway is terrible, its an absolute rip off and the produce is always rotting. Fred meyer super convenient for me and has the best prices in the immediate area produce better but not the best Ive seen. I've been meaning to go to winco though, next time I will.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: red green vegetarian.jpg (624x446, 82K)