Trump's State of the Union address is still not happening Tuesday despite shutdown ending

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

B T F O
T
F
O

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/26/state-union-tuesday-government-reopening-pelosi/2688484002/

Attached: SLAY.jpg (1115x667, 141K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: VIPAccessAnywhere.jpg (800x800, 243K)

user, this slide thread is beneath you - join operation SYG today!

Attached: syg_poster_31.png (651x877, 73K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Trump got cucked AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nnn, Madame President is ruthless for cucks

Attached: mommy.jpg (1200x1800, 197K)

Did she ever say why she's not letting him speak? I remember the first excuse was about the shutdown, but what is her excuse now?

KEK-IN-CHIEF.

Attached: 135ec99b935abe45b6ec1c6fc00add3377e633b90b5812f684befdcefed15306.png (248x218, 30K)

>reneging on your end of a deal
I'm not sure how she thinks this is a good idea.

LMFAO! She's just floundering like hell.
Petty as fuck.

Tranny shill-posting.

Jews never learn. How is this a win? He has once again pulled back the curtain and said look. This is winning?

That’s been Trump’s policy since day 1. See also: the Iran deal, changing his mind about signing the budget for 2019, etc

>when your career is repeatedly, publicly, spitting the dummy
sad

WHEN IS TRUMP GOING ALL OUT??????????????????

Retard here. What gives Pelosi the right to deny the President from giving his SOTU? Thanks.

Damn. I figured Trump only caved because he wanted to give this speech. What an absolute fucking cunt. I sincerely hope he declares an emergency and builds the wall on the same day ol Ruthie shits the bucket

>dems think this looks good on them

Pic related

Attached: 1548306011768.jpg (1225x1600, 173K)

Well recently the president was denied going to a federal facility so i think that proves it.

I mean we all know this is true but there are wayyy to many salty discord trannies and fired journalists here shitting up the board with low effort garbage

we'll just have to wait it out, no doubt we will have the last laugh.

Doesn't matter how it makes them look. It still makes Trump look extremely weak for capitulating.

Actually this.
The bitch has gone mad.
Trump is holding back and she keeps pushing; its hard to believe, but it seems like she really is so caught up in her ego that she has fallen into a political trap.
It reminds me of Caesar and the expulsion of Cato from the senate: this will NOT end well for pelosi, and I cant help but think this is a major fuckup on her part made in order to try to court the more radical resistance wing of the party.

But, just like Cato, do not think the people or senate will be happy to throw away dignitas of the state, even for their own wants.

Attached: 3574.jpg (1920x1447, 1.66M)

Of course it's petty, but do you honestly think Trump isn't?

>"What I said to the president is when the government is opened we will discuss a mutually agreeable date," Pelosi said, adding "I'll look forward to doing that" and welcoming Trump in the House chambers when that is done.

Because she's a petty old bitch

The Congress has to invite the president to speak at the House. He can't barge in there.

He can still give a speech if he wants, Pelosi can only bar him from giving it in the House

>Trumpcucks can’t stop SEETHING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh so it's because it's a temporary shut down?

Trump is the caesar, the Populares - hes expected to be petty and not one with tradition, that is how the populares move.
But Pelosi is an optimate; to move like a populares is deeply problematic for her.

What is expediant for trump is not for pelosi; a populares acting like an optimate is shooting himself in the foot, the same for an optimate acting like a populares.

Actually the first excuse was about "security", then the second excuse was about the shutdown, so now there must be some third excuse.

The Ukraine is Russian clay, rat shill.

Great! Now he can justifiably declare a national emergency.

Lol. You have no value(s).

>*will* have the last laugh?
I'm laughing now user

Attached: 1538789450155.jpg (1000x886, 162K)

Your daddy got cucked by a 78 year old grandma.

She’s mad. She knows she got set up yesterday and now she’s pissed off.

In the declaration of national emergency the house and the courts have no power. She nows this and she’s furious. He purposely stalled the shutdown expressly for purpose of giving himself the authority to declare a national emergency.

And when people complain about his overreach of power he’ll just blame it all on the Democrats and say they were unwilling to cooperate

He really is a diabolical bastard

Yes, do the speech at an empty Capitol Building. That’ll show em.

Beating drumpf at his own game. We call that WINNING.

>"Ukrainian" concerned more about the state of America's union

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

you know what's a really stupid thread?
/ptg
fuck outahere nigger retard

Attached: drumpfy's shed.jpg (797x947, 653K)

This

Did ron perlman make this hahahahaha

>Deal
It's a war. There is no deal.

Then he has no choice but to use the powers granted by him, and declare a state of emergency

She's in her 80's. She probably forgot .

Because the left is gestapo now. They are not here to debate but to shut up and shut down the other side. Deplatform, ban , jail, by any means necessary

Yeah. Ruth is dead as a vegetable in comatose cryo storage and turning the state of this union into a stump speech for a new justice department is the antithesis of these corrupt plutocrats agenda. Old hag deserves to die. Negative nancy that is and sodomizer shumer

Whenis Trump goi g to realize he’s letting this old bitch stomp all over him?

He should literally murder whoever told him to agree to the reopening deal, probably Jared.

Based

based pelosi

how does trump managed to get cucked at every corner?

how exactly is a CR, which he has no say in and congress should have done since day one of the shutdown, him caving? Do you transvestites really think this shit is working?

I don't think she's dead. Trump could easily find out by sending people by her house to see what's going on. But she's probably on her deathbed and can't show up to the SOTU.

MADAME FUCK TRUMP LIL DONNIE DUMB

Attached: 1548454947367.jpg (1728x2304, 338K)

so she basically lied then for political points

I am getting very, very curious about her. I believe the last time she was seen was in this TMZ story on the 9th. Since then it's been the usual "strong womyn" gossip crap from the media talking heads.

Attached: ginsburgtmz.png (774x882, 654K)

If you read the article it says the lift on the shutdown will only last 3 weeks before the government shuts down again.

Who wants to listen to that faggot anymore anyway?

Once you cuck out, you'll get always cucked. Trump is the eternal cuck.

Holy shit.

>and the left thinks this is something to "celebrate"

Attached: 1493174247438.png (214x223, 59K)

He can go into the House, but the Speaker controls the building, camera access, etc. If he wants his chance to be on TV, he has to play ball. Which is probably weird for him

The USC says that the President convenes a meeting. It’s an explicitly stated power. Why doesn’t he just do that and stage the fucking SOTU.

Can’t he hold his speech in the senate?

Why not just Twitter live stream. Or the Senate. Also Trump has been at the table

Does Pelosi think that obstructing will help in the long run? Sure these headlines help for now but obstruction never looks good

Because it wouldn't be a SOTU. Its be just him rambling to a camera for a few minutes to pander to you retards

Attached: tp-composite-braulio-guerra.jpg (750x500, 58K)

The left are retarded and think anything is a victory.

There's nothing that says the SOTU has to be done in the house.