What would be a nice meme to respond to this?

What would be a nice meme to respond to this?

Attached: received_469950590204848.jpg (960x960, 79K)

done.
t. pennsylvania

It's pretty stupid. This world works by right of conquest and flimsy justifications for it. It doesn't matter in most cases who was there first.

Based.

So Mexico is giving up sovereignty back to Spain? Mexico never had those borders

Sure, but they have to take all the nonwhites, and Trump has to budget a relocation program for all the whites left out west. With ideological vetting, of course.

Remind them that the Spanish are white and no goblino

If they want the old borders than we get to bring back the conquistadors who ruled over it.

>negotiating with one of the most powerful Narco-Republics in the world for territory
As far as I’m concerned, real governmental power lies with the Cartels of Mexico. Any deals done should be with them, but we don’t deal with terrorists.
Lmao, nice one, colonial.

those boarders are terribly exaggerated. Mexico never ever held any territory in Ohio country

First off this is new spain borders. Not all of that land belonged to Mexican Regency. Not to mention they lost Florida and Louisiana territory prior to Mexico even being a country.

Mexico never controlled the Louisiana territory, that was Spain.

That means the mexican immigrants and their birth rates are fair game as well.

You are both fighting for the territory.

There's no clever reply because Mexico paying for the wall was hilarious and unrealistic from the start.

Virginia used to cover the entire western hemisphere.

Change the pic into Spanish Empire at its peak. Simple as that.

Attached: 1545422363947.jpg (817x960, 68K)

That map includes Louisiana territory as part of Mexico. The original border of Mexico didn't include Louisiana which was originally claimed by France.

Yeah, let’s take a first-world country and turn it into Mexico. They can’t even keep order within their current borders—the cartels are in charge of the northern half of the country.

We didnt really conquer Texas though they just wanted to become a state and we let them in

fight us?

Conquest is noble. State-assisted replacement migration is not.

Lol! They're trying to get extra land they didn't conquer, when they couldn't even keep what they had!

>Mexico owned Louisiana
No

You mean when Texas annexed the Union after the begged us? Yeah I remember that.

t. Texan

Which is why we need to fight back

Nah, conquest is murder.

The Mexicans arguably play the game in a much more fair way.

In retrospect probably a poor decision by Texas.

You can do your best.

I don't think you will succeed though. The Jews and the bankers have the most money.

Lol! Yeah letting the criminals run their country because they have no morals is def fair.

>t. worshipper of mammon

tfw everything in yellow is already mexico

Attached: 1546286889971.jpg (525x809, 131K)

Picture of Aztec empire and then telling spics to fuck off to spain

Mexicans have one of the richest countries in the world in terms of resources and they still fail. Being subhumans they think if they have more land to shit up this will make them rich.

>Meximongrols larping as Spaniards.
>Mexico claiming to own the American West even though they only had it for 20 years and in that time the whole area was sparsely populated.

Attached: 1540117757354.jpg (600x600, 65K)

You mean a poor decision by the US

>10-20% of Texas' population was hispanic
>they reclassified those hispanics as white, enabling them to intermarry
>Texans are pro-beaner because most "white" Texans are beaners

Attached: 1530672740951.png (1026x1228, 56K)

>Mexico
>having any rights to a territory they lost
>in a war they declared
>in a war they won no battles in
>in a war where we conquered virtually their entire country including their capital
>that they owned for about 23 years
>that we have owned for about 170
No.

Attached: 1526436177971.jpg (749x774, 53K)

Come and take it would be more appropriate.

Attached: borders.png (960x960, 145K)

easy

Attached: original.png (960x719, 186K)

It's only unfair when you're losing.

They are not fighting you. They just come unarmed across your border and take your land and your women.

Cascadia, the Rocky Mountains, the Midwest and Lousiana shouldn't go to Mexico. Lousiana should be part of France, and Cascadia and the Midwest should be Canada/UK.

Since Mexicans' land claims are based on being "indigenous," pic related is the only region where they have a legitimate claim.

Attached: mesoamerica.gif (589x370, 22K)

All's fair in love and war.

That's your ancestor's fault they didn't push their borders until that point.
Nothing you can do about that now.

Lousiana was once owned by the Spanish Empire after the Seven Years War, but France took it back before the Louisiana Purchase.

lol that's new spain not mexico

Those were the borders of New Spain, not Mexico, so unless you want the Spanish back...

>meehico takes all of the niggerlands
>builds the wall
what meme response? this is literally a better deal than what we asked for.

and sticking a flag in the ground doesn't make it Spanish

>come
>and
>take
>it

Make Mexico Spain again! Make America Great Britain again!

This is the correct response

If Mexico wants its land back it can try to take it.

You’re absolutely right, it makes vivid the depths of betrayal from our leaders. They have handed the country over to hostile foreigners for a buck and a pat on the head.

Mexicans are made up of Spanish and Indio blood.

Therefore they claim the land Natives and the Spanish had.

Attached: nachos are free.jpg (493x700, 85K)

>Florida
>a part of colonial Mexico
Please, we got that from Spain itself, Mexico lost everything else by being worthless.

White people can't walk 5 mins in the SW without stepping foot in a Spanish named place, town, city, even the landscapes have Spanish names, (Sierra Nevada)

we just bought California because Mexico was desperate for money

I wonder who is behind of this reply

Attached: 1532498991012.png (880x944, 710K)

It never wanted to sell any land, it wasnt until it the US invaded Mexico and held its capital hostage it forced them to sell.

spanish is white language soooo

I'm glad we can see eye to eye this way.

It's also much healthier like this, instead of tricking yourself and other to think there is some kind of injustice done towards you.

I'm glad i'm not white. I don't hate you people but it's fun poking holes in your """supremacy"""""

Attached: 1473461075228.png (480x480, 44K)

remember guys, just Spanish from Spain, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay is white Spanish

Attached: whites inthe americas.png (500x552, 76K)

No nation has a natural right to its borders or to even exist. That’s libshit thinking. Where they draw an arbitrary line and proclaim this area to be theirs forever. Jews said the same shit about Israel.

But it also means we have a duty to defend and uphold what we have, or we lose it. That’s the natural law.

Hey what was yalls original language?

it's 50/50. I've seen whites claim Spain is too full of Moorish blood and influence to be properly "white" while others such as yourself claim Spain and it's language as white. I don't really care either way, I just like being Hispanic.

Attached: Mexican Imperial helmet.jpg (422x600, 44K)

spanish is a legacy from white colonial rule, I'm just highlighting how silly it is of the other poster to try and use it to undermine white claims to the land. Mexicans are so pathetic that despite being mostly natives/halfbreeda their entire ruling class is still white. their former president's last name was "fox" for fuck's sake

Spain's claims were based on right of conquest, which Mexicans reject because it would force them to accept the American conquest of the southwest.

This, as much as it may hurt me.

Attached: 18-13-00-CTeBec3UEAA975n.jpg (430x261, 33K)

How alpha would be it if Spain invaded Mexico again
This time they don’t mix tho

Attached: 128E7FDE-8308-4C7E-ADA8-586ADD93260A.jpg (1125x638, 91K)

When was Mexico like that?

You can keep it, no one wants California.

Although I gotta say Texas is freaking awesome.

if Spaniards were stronger and fewer catholics as like British, probably that shithole could've been white

Attached: 754.jpg (600x768, 59K)

Look up the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo

>I've seen whites claim Spain is too full of Moorish blood and influence to be properly "white"
so you've seen banter. DNA anaylsis proves otherwise in thsame way it proves that modern egyptians have very little genetic deviation from their ancestors. regardless, spanish comes from latin. it is a white european language, there is no argument to be made to the contrary

yeah but remember, every fucking country in Latin America has a different kind of Spanish with many different slangs. I mean, you can't say Spanish is a white language if you speak that language like a Mexican

Louisiana was French territory, not Spanish.

Attached: louisiana_purchase_map.jpg (1153x687, 191K)

The cartels are probably more powerful and organized than their military.

finally someone notices that

Attached: 1544335368119.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Replace the image with this.

Attached: A7463AD2-C597-430B-ADE7-376D0B70647F.jpg (488x350, 40K)

ok well then get back to me when the sierra nevada is officially called "el padrino del cholos aztecos SurX13"

>implying the two are separate entities

make German and French an official language in US

Attached: 36177492_578809585853359_7190902751138676736_n.jpg (500x500, 49K)

The Louisiana territory was owned by Spain for a time but the French bought it back before finally selling it to the US after the Haitian revolution. It's not common knowledge because it was a relatively short period but it was technically in Spain's hands.

Ditto, so long as I get to legally shoot Latinos that cross the border and feed them to my dogs.

t. Virginia

That wasn't land owned by Mexico. That was land owned by spain.

Fake map. Tell those faggots to google the Louisiana Purchase

Is México more wealthier than Spain ?

why no better 'Sierra franquista''

Yes. There are people stupid enough that they really believe this. Goddamnit! I wish this was just somebody trolling.

I say we just invade and annex Mexico. We fix up their infrastructure and crack down on crime, they get to become citizens instantly, Libs are happy because we don't have to build a wall.

Pros for US
>Increase in GDP
>Saves time and money on immigration process, since they'll just be a part of the country.
>Extra workforce and tax income
>We can properly police and crack down on crime, using our terms and methods.

Cons for US
>More wetbacks

Pros for Mexico
>Extra job opportunities
>potential for New infrastructure devlopments

Cons for Mexico
>Loss of national sovereignty

And before spain the indians of the mexican region were never a united force and they constantly killed and raped eachother whenever possible.

>Is Mexico more wealthier than Spain ?

Attached: 1532091990277.jpg (645x729, 57K)

What's a Louisiana Purchase???

Is Siberian different from Russian?