Did he really do it Jow Forums?

The right answer is yes but I want to know what's the general consensus here.

Attached: MJ Gavin Arvizo.jpg (634x469, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=-_OPJ2d86kE&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=qmXapvPeZuM
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mike did not fear the jew and for that they shut him down

He got kicked and kiked.

bout the same as bonacci. raised into it. probably got shoah'd.

Attached: itsalwaysworse.jpg (1600x1398, 337K)

this

My mum thought he did so I believe he did. Not boomer enough to remember it so w/e

The last bastion against the Jews, got shut down for that.

No he didn't do it but he hated the executives at sony and he exposed them and sony didn't like that so they had him executed and when Michael died all the people that were against him claimed he didn't do it and their parents forced them into it for money including that kid in op's pic and Michael acted like a 10 year old and he was too scared to have sex so he probably didn't do it

yes but he was gentle. he didnt want to hurt them. he was a twisted person but not wholly evil. he couldnt sleep without drugs so great his guilt. i think he probably killed himself or had the doctor do it. God knows what his perverted evil father did to him.

He asked for it though.

Peter Pan dindu nuffin

Allo!, allo!, allo!... What do we have here then...

Attached: fly_the_paedophile_skies.jpg (1280x4204, 983K)

Its possible to hate Jews who control your medium and want to fuck kids at the same time. Its not one or another.
I say he did both.

Mike named the Jew, for that he had to not only be killed but have his credibility destroyed too.

he's the fall guy as a distraction, even after death, for those that are really up to no good

Of course. MJ spent his life trying to be white. White people are pedos. Simple logic.

You know how he "shared a bed" with those kids?

That was a bedroom that was 3 fucking stories in size. And the parents were with the kids. Michael was literally on a different floor to the kids. This rich cunts bedroom was bigger than most people's houses.

We all know the media lies. Why do people still believe how they portrayed MJ?

Because he became a freak show and it was hard for people to draw a line that he couldn't be a pedo when he had 50 different plastic surgeries and bleached his skin.
Not the brightest conclusion, but neither is the general populace.

I don't know. I used to laugh when Kat Williams clowned him, but I'm starting to think that he wanted to discover a childhood he never had. He's gone and we will never know the whole truth. I always made fun of him, but now I have doubts.

t. white hardcore punker from the 80's that hated pop music.

fpbp

He won the battle for their shekels (owning half of Sony), so (((they))) used the tactic they always do: smear him with accusations of their own horrific crimes.

RIP MJJ

Were there ever any kids who accused MJ of touching them in a bad way?

Jews love to villainize their enemies...look how theyve lied about Hitler etc..

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 16K)

>Mike named the Jew
Sue me, Jew me, everybody do me
Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

He bleached his skin because he had that vitaligo shit.

There's two options with that. Either be a patchy black and white Dalmatian freak OR use skin bleach to just go full white. And he chose the latter which many with the same condition decide to do.

Theres tons of photos of him as a teenager with patches of white where the condition got worse. He worse markup on the patches in Jackson Five and there even a jacket of his in the rock and roll hall of fame with makeup still on the neck of it which rubbed off as he sweated from performing. That people still think he didn't have a skin condition and bleached just to "become white" is retarded

So he had Trump's contact info, but is Trump on the flight logs on the Lolita Express like Bill Clinton?
I am just asking to clarify because this seems like the type of thing a shill would try to confuse in people's minds.

That second big trial he had there was like 13 kids (parents) alleging misconduct. But when the kids were brought up to testify like half never showed up to the trial and any kids who did straight up said MJ never once touched them.

music.youtube.com/watch?v=-_OPJ2d86kE&feature=share

A black man who actually dindu nuffin

We saw (((their))) same tactics on display with the onslaught of "he raped me! he raped me!" accusations against Trump before the election and Kavanaugh before the confirmation.

The Zionists' use of "The Big Lie" wasn't just limited to smearing WW2 Germany.

he's on there

youtube.com/watch?v=qmXapvPeZuM

This is one that I do believe actually. I wonder if he was going to expose the pedo music industry but I'm still convinced he was one himself

bump

unironically believe he was actually keeping these kids (child actors) safe from the actual pedos but who knows

He's a Jesuit shill. He was gonna do a controlled "exposure" of industry members they are ready to dispose of anyway, so he appears the hero. The same thing Jow Forums falls for again and again . The antichrist will appear to be /ourguy/ "killing all the kikes"... when the Vatican was the bad guy all along

Hmm that is an interesting video but it doesn't mention flight logs at all. It says that Epstein palled around with Trump, and that is all.
I think its more likely that Trump was in same social status as Epstein and noped the fuck out when he found out was really happening on Orgy Island with the dentist chairs.
Trump even banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago when Epstein was caught creeping on the girls there.

Most likely that MJJ was protecting others from the kind of damaged childhood he suffered.

The "Michael Jackson is a pedo!" crowd are like the people who insisted "the MAGA kids are hateful racists!" - i.e., the accusations are projection of the accusers' own inner desires and character.

If exposing the Jew is "asking for it" than I guess we're all "asking for it".

idk what the fuck is up with the shills pushing MJ lately do they think this is going to distract us?

based leaf

Checked and its because a new doc about MJ came out so the topic is fresh again.

Imagine if that boy touching case happen during today's time. Would he have gotten away with all the MeToo nonsense going on?

What a crazy fucking world we inhabit

MJJ was MAGA hat kid but without any internet to present his side of the story.

MJ was godlike and would slit his wrist and then jump off a balcony before he would hurt a child.

He was trying to create a International Children Day until fuckface faggot Martin Bashir kiked him to death

I've been going down the MJ rabbit hole lately... He was definitely one of our guys

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA

Attached: MJ TRUMP.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

def our guy

Attached: MICHAEL-ROMAN-STYLE-michael-jackson-33593872-422-500.jpg (422x500, 69K)

I'd post the pic of MJJ giving the Roman salute but...fucking range ban.

But pizzagate was debunked so he didn't do it right?

THE JEWS DO IT ON PURPOSE

does a bear shit in the woods?

Attached: 526ff9c7a1907[1].jpg (460x290, 63K)

fuck their lies

michael jackson was the single shining beacon of light, purity and happiness in pop music. the jews had to dethrone him in order to take over pop music.

He put a hex on known pedo kikes Stephen Spielberg and David Geffen shortly before some kike trotted out his son to lob a bogus accusation against MJ. Neverland Ranch was one of the few places in hollywood where children wouldn't have to worry about getting raped by pedo kikes, and for that they projected their own evil onto him

The only evidence of Trump on the Lolita Express is one flight he made with his family. He wasn't the frequent flier Clinton was

His father chemically castrated him. He never raped anyone lol

He was killed to get all of the masters for albums he owned like the beatles.

>they projected their own evil onto him
It's what (((they))) do.

They did the same thing to Hitler, with their lies Hitler wanted to "exterminate the Jews." Today we can see it's the Jews who for a century have been trying to exterminate the whites.

This, he was unironically /ournigger/

He came out with an interview in the 90’s creepy as fuck.

Whatever his relationship with those kids was not normal or healthy.

he was anti jew but was also a sick minded ghoul for sure.

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
pretty sure he was a broken man child who legit dindu nuttin

Yes, he did it. Was victim of child abuse. He also was hip to the JQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

Attached: 9549965_orig.jpg (540x800, 86K)

No.

He was weird and addicted to prescription drugs, but he had access to the best pusspuss in Hollywood and took advantage of that, according to his limo driver.

He didn't fuck kids. He didn't touch kids. He wasn't sexual with kids.

>Called the Jews a bunch of leeches that wanted his money
>Even made a song about them "They don't care about us"
>"Jew me, sue me"
>Kick me, Kike me, don't ya black and white me"
>Get accused of molesting kids not long after this.

That song pissed the Jews off so much, that lyrics sites have had to pull the actual words from the song.

Also in one of his music videos (Cant remember which one) he is basically playing Hitler and has an army marching just like the Nazis and other fascist leaders.

He was very awake.

He acted inappropriately with kids to say the least.

Very true no pedo kikes around mj

>Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton have been on the Lolita Express and visited Epstein Island
>Somehow MJ is supposed to be the pedophile

everything's topsy turvy in this world. Wish MJ was still alive so he could out all the pedophiles.

Attached: 1544375667617.jpg (634x498, 63K)

this. there was probably no safer place in hollywood than at MJ for your kids. he did nothing wrong. michael was a saint

>Wish MJ was still alive so he could out all the pedophiles
Trips of tragic truth.

But that he was going to out them is one reason why he was killed.

How's it going there with all the new immigrants? (pic not related)

Attached: yes_0.jpg (480x335, 22K)

The ting that made me investigate the MJ rabbit hole was when he died out of nowhere. He didn't even have a drug problem, he was prescribed a medicine that he "overdosed" on.