London is bullshit

> Be Britbong in the Norf
> Go to the Souf
> Specifically to visit mate in Brixton, London
> Full of nigs
> Literally saw 2 groups of them chimping out on a microphone with crazy apocalyptic prophecies
> One group was giving a kangz-tier speech about "Jesus wuz black" and the end of the world
> A bunch of (I think) Mexicans doing the same thing
> Place stinks of weeds
> Groups of nigs loitering everywhere
> Some hobo nig asked me to get him hot chicken from the supermarket, and sulked when he realised that I didn't comply
> I think the one saving grace is that it proves that the line "mixed race people are more attractive" is horseshit, as the ones you saw were literally goblinos de Gran Bretaña
> Place would likely be a nice place otherwise but nigs shit it up
> Mfw I am doing a job that will require me to move down here in September, as it is well paided, but all the work is down there

Please say it is not all like that. It is fucking awful.

Attached: 93-931534_8938760-tired-of-your-crap-pepe.jpg (300x300, 40K)

sorry lad, it is what it is
it's a good place to make money though

good
anglo scum deserve to get raped by all sorts of negroes for their theft of irish clay

Isn't Dianne Abbot MP of Brixton? lol

Literally a country that shouldn't exist saying another country that shouldn't exist should exist. Ok then.

...and you are?

>memeflag
need i say more?

Can anybody post that pasta about browns harming and raping british family, modelled after a football commentator?

Where the fuck is Macedonia? Completely irrelevant in fact, I don't want to know.

i prefer irrelevancy instead of getting assfucked by niggers :^)

Since you're so near Turkey, you already have arabic blood in you. It's one thing getting raped by niggers, another to have nigger blood inside of yourself.

>goblinos de Gran Bretaña
LMFAO my fucking sides are in orbit. Gracias, user

You are the nigger though, pic related.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

nice cope mate
have fun having grandkids with somali and paki blood though :^)

Nope, Chuka Umunna

Mate, I was there 2 nights and I can already tell that Brixton is a place I would fucking hate.

Case and point for why diversity ruins a place, and for what supposed advantages? A greater variety of restaurants? People wearing some more exotic garments to act as living ornaments in the eyes of the multicult adherents?

Londoners. Where, in commuting distance of Victoria Station is the diversity low enough for it to be actually fucking livable

But Alexander, you are the niggers

Attached: 10cmws.jpg (482x308, 44K)

>everyone is part chink/nigger/arab
sure thing memeflag

It's sad. I remember visiting London as a wee lad in 2006, and I recall how fascinated it was seeing this black man in a suit talking to me in cultivated English English. It was surreal. I couldn't imagine such a sound coming out of the mouth of a black man. I was so used to American blacks honking at me in their hideous ebonics.

You had a manageable level of diversity back then. I remember it being very comfy there thirteen years ago. You saw turbans here and there but it wasn't bad. I'm afraid of seeing it today.

>Every one

Lol, and West Asiatics were full blooded Caucasians prior to getting admixed with niggers. So their strain in the UK is of pure quality, unlike the variety in your shit skin populated dumpster fire of a country. That mainly inherited the later Somali mixed non sense from recent migration.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 3.jpg (2119x1589, 208K)

Woke bong is woke.

>my nonwhite dna is better than yours
what kind of cope posting is this honestly
i will laugh at the precipice of my death knowing that your people will die out :^)
good night though lads
i'm tired as fuck

>not living in chelsea with no niggers

Tired himself out with raw butthurt

it's 1 am here mate

Pfftt, that's early mate

Let's see your DNA you Arabic subhuman

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 14.03.46.png (403x249, 29K)

Oh nice. What are the rent prices like? I should be on £32 next year and hopefully my gf will move down to do a marketing based job in the £25-30k bracket.

£32k/year

if you're a neet maybe
i have shit to do mate
can't just wake up at 3pm like some teenager

>giving your dna to jews
also what's that last .1% mate?

>It is fucking awful.

Yep, lived there for 4 years to make some cash; sirens, filth, concrete, attempted muggings, extortionate prices, shit beer. Good selection of tidy foreign birds though.

Unassigned. You're afraid to get your test because you know the likelihood of having Arabic DNA is 80 to 90%

no i just don't have money to waste and can't be bothered to deal with the post

Earls Court where I stayed was 1.4k per month. Very pricy for the size you're getting.But all neighbours are either normal white euros and old brits. If you see a nigger they are usually well mannered and none of this Troopz or that stormzy type niggers.

Remember cheap prices attract more filth. It is what it is, post 2022 i expect more brits moving into London to fill the European spaces

Well I am a postgrad, so we don't allow ourselves to sleep

London is fucked. All of our cities are, but London is most fucked. Followed by Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester....

Make your money there, learn all you can about multiculturalism in action, then get out.

Attached: IMG_0122.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Please say it is not all like that. It is fucking awful

London is a pretty fun city, but I wouldn't recommend raising a family there. Anyway London is whiter than the USA

>pic related

Attached: 1548184142255.jpg (659x1104, 114K)

Inter-European diversity, minus Roma gypsies could honestly work for metropolitan cities.

Just turd-world diversity of a societal cancer. London feels soul-crushing. I could work there, in the fancy offices (Visited a few, very nice), but the place itself is dystopian.

Shit bro, after tax and rent I'd have fuck all.

I might try and live in a satellite town and commute.

>eu flag
>cities are “fun”

I wish Uncle Ted had a nuclear arsenal.

London needs to be obliterated, it's beyond saving.

Me and the gf will make the most out of it, and probably enjoy the fun sides. However I don't want to have gangs of "aspiring grime artists" loitering around, selling drugs, making the place smell like weed, raising crime levels.

It is mainly the welfare of my gf I am thinking of, I want her to be safe.

When we raise a family, I will look for something up North again, but we are waiting a few years until after I graduate

This is a bit misleading. Whites of most metropolitan areas in the US live in the suburbs surrounding the city.

But even then the white population is suburbs is on the decline.

T. Houston area resident

*the white population in the suburbs is on the decline

Shit I'm already forgetting English

If you crave money more than you value your souls' health and serenity then you deserve the crap.

Ive had fun around brixton many years ago.Its been. Brixton has been like that for a long time. The motto is true. Dont relax around them. i wouldlive south and travel to work, alot of south london is pretty dire, get into the burbs and its ok

It is not worth it for Brixton. However, if I can find a better area of London, then I will go there.

I imagine a lot of leftie-hipsters types get mugged for trusting them too much. I did keep a tight grip on my laptop bag and an active awareness that they were there.

>brixton
I've many fond memories of that place first time I got to McDonald's with security. whitest I've ever seen it was when Bowie died.
Went to hundreds of gigs there.
Saw a fat as fuck nigger trying to bully people to buy him chicken wings.
I really miss that place

Based and redpilled, fellow geo fags eternally BTFO by their arrogance, KEK.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Yeah this old nigger was trying to get me to buy him chicken wings.

I bet that fucker has a house and just figures if she mithers enough people her can eat for free.

No chicken wings from me faggot

Check out telegraph Hill for a place to live in London. It's South East London so still a few blacks but it's a lovely little place hidden away in the caotic life of London
t. Lived in New cross and Deptford

>going to London

classic mistake, nigger central

Attached: 1548546271097.png (600x683, 518K)

>shitskin visiting london to get away from shitskins
>See even more shitskins
Can you stop importing every fucking paki in the world, britbongs?

brainlet pseudoscience