Can someone redpill me on Moonman? How did he become a white supremacy symbol?

Can someone redpill me on Moonman? How did he become a white supremacy symbol?

Attached: moonyes.png (325x325, 43K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Niggers also tongue my anus

I’ve had niggers tongue my anus, have you?

I tongue nigger anus

What is white supremacy? Does it mean White majority? I'm more concerned about Asian supremacy in China.

Because his songs about nigger killing are fucking great. He takes a genre made by niggers and turns it back around on them.

Freemason shilling

Moonman = White islam or Shriner Freemasonry.

MM = 33 (turn sideways)
McDonalds logo is a 13 (Templar/mason number too)
KKK = 11 11 11 = 33

Chinese supremacy in China is terrifying.

Because his songs about nigger killing are fucking great. He takes a genre made by niggers and turns it back around on them. Even better, he doesent just brag about doing things in his tracks but he actually does lynch nigs on a regular basis for lyric inspiration.

Moonman is basically Allah. Y'all got brainwashed by Masons , just like with Kek being a version of Jahbulon.

Attached: moonman.jpg (275x274, 18K)

Same method Pepe did, the culture is manufactured and controlled by them

Attached: 73840898-E3FC-47E6-BE25-12819A33DE14.jpg (1024x692, 120K)

Card was made in the 90s for the Illuminati card game, put the pieces together

Attached: 115591BF-4E18-481E-87A3-E1CC596DD46C.png (670x988, 1.11M)

every popular meme is based on a demon

Damn, the schizo's got here fast

Attached: 1486243979_ezgif.com-4005785018.gif (506x394, 3.44M)

KARA BOGA

more rare moonman content please

Isn’t zuckerbrrg coming out with a meme platform? this site itself seems to be a controlled platform for memes that eventually circulate the internet. The NPC meme reaching network news stations almost immediately after its creation entertained my suspicions. Donald Trump tweeting Pepe before election was also a red flag but didn’t understand its significance at the time. Pepe’s adoption was not a coincidence. Trumps mentor, pictured in previous was a collector of green frogs himself.

Attached: 63C6BD04-22DB-4552-A813-5576247175AD.jpg (300x442, 37K)

Probably because all the /b/ twitch raids 4 or so years ago.

Attached: Delivery.png (749x770, 504K)

Attached: okbutyourewrong.png (820x1238, 246K)

The NPC meme came out the same night Elon Musk was shilling Neuralink on Joe Rogan. That's about the same time tons of Musk shills popped up here.

Shadow History of Burners is a pretty good documentary about how internet anarchy culture in the 90's was a product of Discordianism and other older 60s-70's glowie satanist psyops. That's how A Wyatt Mann cartoons became popular here, he was a friend of Manson.

Yesterday, a negress tongued my anus

Les negres lèchent mon cul

I believe chanology was where it really took root here. A false flag war against scientology by atheist "hacktivists", provoked by spooks.

Scientology being shaped as a strawman for Christianity of course even though that's far from the truth, since Hubbard was a mason and thelemite mentored by Crowley. Now you have a literal open Freemason (Jim Watkins) running 8ch, and 8ch is where kek cult and gamergate shit really came to a head.

And under all of this is the Jesuit presence on the Chans creating "anonymous" , with its logo being the Guy Fawkes Mask because he was a Vatican terrorist.

At this point anonymous is heavily seperated from the chans, it's its own left-leaning actor while the chans were changed to being the right side of the dialectic.

>Jim Watkins
I went on his wiki page and it's only in Korean. Really fishy

>being this new

Endchan had some amazing threads exposing him, back when it was active in late 2016.

He lives in the Philippines, he's in the York Rite lodge, ex-military intelligence, and he runs a neocon news site called "the goldwater" staffed entirely by flip hookers (probably ladyboys). Pic related

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

t. retarded

Also Jim has an obsession with Yoga. His admin board used to call anons "anonymous yogi", his tripcode has "yoga" in it, the 8/pol/ sticky a few months ago showed a monkey in a yoga pose.

Luciferians and the UN Love Yoga.

Attached: download (3).jpg (1200x1625, 218K)

will watch, I’m just curious how memes play into their agenda, thought to be innocuous initially but it seems nothing is arbitrary in modern culture or society. Their influence is inescapable, luciferianism pervades every facet, and it’s influence is direct, LGBT itself was founded by a OTO member, a Aleister Crowley disciple, the guiding spirit of both left and right are influenced and controlled by the same hand

I've heard plenty of other people claim Jan Irvin himself is a shill, but the main guy who did the Burners doc wasn't him it was Steve Outrim

what allows you to remain on this board despite being aware?

addiction honestly. Also the urge to make others aware of the truth but that's just an excuse at this point

you’re knowledgeable, especially understanding the extent of jesuit influence, it must be surreal watching society destabilize in front of you and you’re entirely aware of the culprit and their underlying intent. The futures gonna be rough and there’s not much that can be done to prevent it

Attached: C0D403DE-8C44-4B4F-B74B-7902D1C4D146.jpg (300x168, 11K)