What did trump get for opening the government?

What did trump get for opening the government?

Attached: 1539630074965.jpg (960x720, 109K)

This is mason btw, he is the toughest cat ever. 17 years old and still rockin

Give him a pet for me Trump is pussyfooting until the last second to justify a national emergency

your cat's a nigger

The reason to declare a National Emergancy after 21 days. Tick-tock_mother_fucker.jpg

wait what, why would he want to declare a national emergency?
no, niggers look like my cat.

backpay for the 800,000 out of work leeches
reminds me of my old furry guy
black cats have white skin under their coats, you're the nigger

Here's what he gets:
>fed employees paid
>SOTU to make his case
>if the left does nothing for 3 weeks he declares emergency
>if the left does nothing shut down continues
>EBT has already been paid for Feb., if nothing happens niggers chimp all over liberals because there will be nothing for March

Either way, DJT gets what he wants.

Attached: 1518259131779.jpg (468x478, 49K)

Did he get anything at all?
Does anyone in this thread have an answer?
Is the answer nothing?
Did he do it right after Roger Stone was arrested so that people would talk about the government opening and take some of the 24 hour news away from Roger?
Something is starting to stink.

He got government employees back on a payroll fuck head. I thought you dumb faggots cared about that. Besides that, dems have 3 weeks to give in, else the shutdown resumes, or the wall is declared an emergency. So from a dumb fuck faggot pov, Trump got my wall out of this. Dumn fuck faggots are still in denial about this fact. Do you really think the Trump base is going to erode based on dumb fuck faggot propeganda?

The same thing he got for closing it down.

Absolutely nothing.

Trump is finished.

Attached: 1534266516136.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

So all he got was things back to normal for a bit longer. You could just say, he got nothing and in 3 weeks he will try again.

he got his cheeks busted

Giving dems 3 weeks to hang themselves (which they will) isn't exactly nothing. He showed compromise, ball's in their court they can play or not but in the end we get the wall either way.

got people paid
got a 3 week window to see how everyone reacts
got to say ok... im willing to give you a bit of good faith here
got Schumer and Pelosi to immeadiately back pedal and say no wall ever sucker
got Pelosi to immeadiately say oh and no SotU address for you either tee hee
got the msm to immediately say hes Pelosi's bitch and jerk themselves off

and in 3 weeks he gets to say that theyre obvious scumbags and the shutdown is back on and the walls being built with military money so they need to give something else up cause he doesnt need their money or permission for the wall

Sympathy from the political center.

this is amazing :o

your cats amazing

Attached: 0956CC7F-A137-4FB1-BFA1-FC7A1415CD9F.jpg (2048x1536, 493K)

$24000000000 down the drain

That actually is nothing, they do that to themselves all the time. That's everyday. That isn't getting something in return for opening the government.

The public are tiring of the delays. Dems are going to fuck this up monumentally.

The public is tired of the whole thing, it doesn't help anyone to drag it out another month before even starting to get to another fight about it.

>your cat's a nigger
What a coincidence, so are you.

^_^

Attached: 9BC35DF6-671C-4942-84B6-EF3DACD1F599.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

A three week break from punching himself in the balls like a moron.

Derision

Air Traffic Control keeps showing up to work is what he gets.

All Trump has to do is throw offers at the Democrats. Just keep piling on offers for all kinds of stuff they want but always ask for 5.7 billion dollars for the wall. Each time they reject an offer he proposes another better offer. Finally on the 16 th he will declare an emergency after the next shutdown because despite all the generous offers he made congress refused to give him what amounts to less than 0.10% of the whole budget.

Another day older and deeper in debt.

Attached: sceptic.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

Because chimpouts are more telegenic in spring than in winter

Dems said they would not negotiate on the wall unless the government was opened. Trump opened the government. This means continual refusal to offer any deal on the wall, any compromise, will be entirely on the Democrats.

Because government workers are a Democratic voting block the Dems choosing illegals over workers will inevitably lead to decreased turnout for them in 2020 in states like Virginia, potentially giving Trump 13 more electoral votes.

Also the tax return thing hurt most people, but now that that's over with it'll only be workers hurting. Workers and niggers.

To keep the propaganda running
Example?
look at this board right now after his speech, shills and demoralization everywhere

>he showed compromise
Have you been paying attention? He could cure cancer and liberals will still want him dead, and that's just because he's a white male. Throw on the fact that he's DRUMPFFFF and there's nothing he could do to win any favoritism from them. Opening back up the government is a stupid move that will get him nothing.

>What did trump get for opening the government?
Another opportunity to seem more reasonable than the Democrats so when they take this as a victory and refuse to negotiate Trump can build the wall himself without having to give the Dems anything.

the high ground. Now whenever he forces it through by national emergency or whatever he can say "well I gave my best, tried to make an offer, the dems didn't want it, the political process failed, hence it is my duty as your president to do it". As for opening the government, maybe he can squeezed the statement of the union in before doing it for PR purposes.

Attached: 1540982529319.jpg (839x660, 18K)

What if they send more food stamps for March like they already did for February?

The government is the problem. It was better when it was shut down.

Why is it assumed that he will give his SOTU address in the House during the three-week break? Pelosi still won't let him enter.

>Trump is finished
Literally what dumbocrats have been saying since he first announced his run in 2015

Trump opened the government for positive pr? They why is the media saying he folded?

Is the left going to stop calling us nazis?

Are they going to say trump is working with the democrats? No. This only services the democrats.

This exactly. Trump is folding. Stop trying to be friends with the democrats.

Declaring a national emergency on the Mexican border would allow him to use military construction budget to start working on the wall, it also has the benefit that the courts wouldn't be able to dick him around forever because declaring a national emergency is firmly an executive power. Letting the government reopen gives him an excuse to do this, because the Dems will definitely fuck around despite saying they'll talk about the wall after he opens government

this was almost all about getting people paid.
look at the way the msm is spinning it.
acting like everythings back to being fully funded and nobody will have to worry about it ever again.
mid feb lefties are going to btfo all over again kicking a screaming.
i dont think snap is funded again. i cant find an answer either way.
i think this bill only included backpay for workers and reopening government agencies.
till feb 15th that is.

Avoids blame during the February chimpout.

Youve a great cat

Still tolerable than niggs

Because after 21 days if no wall funding, he can say there's a crisis on the borders and he has no other option but to declare an emergency for funding.

Until a faggot judge in Hawaii decides to block it. By the time it works it's way through the courts, it might very well be a new president.

Liberals making fools of themselves by disregarding the fact that it's only for three weeks then the wall gets built.

We'll all by laughing at them in three weeks.

Attached: happy.jpg (273x185, 11K)

Are you studying law from your norwegian prisoncell. Is pusipher your service animal?

I think so too. I wasn't inconvenienced in the slightest while it was closed. Keep it closed and stop taking federal taxes out of my check.

What breed is it? I want a black cat with yellow eyes.

Laughed at, and probably hate mail. That's about it

Go to the humane society. Black cats are the hardest to find homes for so they end up getting gassed, which never happened to the Jews. The holocaust is a lie

most black cats have yellow eyes
mine has yellow eyes with slight bright green central heterochromia

Street cred. They now know he isn't afraid to shut down the government... or open it again. He is willing to do both and this will keep them off guard in future negotiations.

Mason looks like a strong pussy. You both have something in common.