Trump kind of got his ass handed to him by he more experienced politician, looks like

Trump kind of got his ass handed to him by he more experienced politician, looks like.

Attached: the_pelosi.png (1484x989, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trump-s-wall-53bd3a615fb6
youtube.com/watch?v=4LYJSb-h9m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

21 days, bitch. 21 days.

These faggots never learn, they're about to experience another crushing blow. Trump always looks like he's losing before his biggest wins. Remember the pussy tape? Remember how it was over and liberals couldn't contain their celebrations? Remember election night, how the exit polls said it was all over?

Trips of truth

medium.com/p/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trump-s-wall-53bd3a615fb6

We'll see how well he does in 2020 when he doesn't have the Russians to hack the DNC and fix the polls.

I personally won't vote for him again.

Tis fucking OP pic
>I'll admit, it's a good one.
>Get your shots in while you can.
We'll see how much you're laughing in 21 days.
d
a
y
s

Attached: Touche.jpg (497x601, 26K)

For some reason, pic related kills these threads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22-11-04-44.png (1280x800, 438K)

>A con man with a string of failed businesses, and with zero experience in politics got his ass handed to him by one of the smartest and most experienced politicians out there
Yeah who would have thought

Attached: 1507183156713.png (645x729, 59K)

The fucking DNC imploded from within, so hard it's formed a black hole of incompetance that's sucking in all of the failure.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LYJSb-h9m8
Shit's SO obvious that even THIS kikel can't hide it anymore. He's just riding the "progressive blue wave".
>Surfs up!

Fuck off.
sage

>777
>7+7+7
>21
>21 days

Attached: BAS_MAGA3 the search for Keeping America Great.png (773x821, 299K)

Attached: BAS_MAGA5_pounded in the butt by my own butt_themovie.png (1228x953, 327K)

trips of truth.
Also
7+7+7 = 21
21 days till national emergency. Can't come soon enough.
I bet Trump is getting sick of the annoying shills and will launch the national emergency early.

Barra mass ssratu nigger.

Why would he end the shutdown just when it was about to hurt democrats. I thought the plan was to choke out food stamps to make the nignogs turn on their leaders?

How was that ever the plan? He postponed the shutdown at just the right time.

Trumps base isn't going to abandon him for being hardline on one of the campaign promises that got him elected, and his supporters aren't in the liberal hellholes that desperately need the federal government operating to sustain themselves. The silent majority of people who are suffering from the shutdown are living in liberal areas and are not receiving assistance from the local or state liberal government. The squawking parrots that are blaming Trump are the hardline leftists who wouldn't turn coat if they saw their wifes children being sacrificed to Moloch, but the people that they alienated last election are being alienated again, and in the end its going to get dumped into the democrats laps like hot coffee. They have turned down concession after concession all the on the premise of a wall that they themselves say "wouldn't stop a thing so building it would have no effect".

This isn't the equivalent of burning down your house to win an argument with your husband, its burning down your house to win an argument with your neighbor all while he laughs and sips coffee, watching from his window.

>appear weak when you're strong
we already know what the outcome will be and there is nothing the democrats or the left can do to stop it.
21 days.

Because after a month without pay federal workers being the upstanding citizens that they are would likely start looking for gainful employment elsewhere. Whereas the nig nogs sit around and starve to death simple because the dems that they voted for. Who are supposed to provide gibs. Are more concerned about not giving trump building supplies for his wall.. which means. Its better to let the government shutdown last longer.

You didn’t vote for him the first time shartblue who the fuck do you think you’re fooling

Attached: BBBC7AF8-C675-414F-A136-2A5EC5C07E2D.jpg (750x676, 398K)

Nah, he knows what he is doing. Look at how far he has come already. It's time for trust, leaf. I know you all don't have founding fathers or people to look up to there, but just this one time, you have to believe.

We get a wall in 3weeks.

>I personally won't vote for him again

Like you voted for him the first time kike.

It's just so hard sometimes. You know *sniffle* the kikes replaced our version of george washington on our 10$ bill with a nigger who chimped out in a movie theater. And, and.. she wasnt even canadian. *sniffle*.

This

I can't wait.

Would be awesome if RBG croaks at the same time.

Implying she hasnt already

Attached: libds5ndd4711.jpg (603x767, 115K)

>looks like

The absolute state of morons.

"muh Russia" lol sign of ultimate stupidity

So your saying if only the DNC's internal fuckery wasn't exposed they would have won? That's pretty retarded logic homie.

Is this like your first week on the job? Fucking retard. You are a failure of a human being. Maybe learn to code.