Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: shooterguy.png (527x456, 229K)

No

Attached: 190125-cascade-middle-school-shooting-al-0916_7b0bd041ba774f3b0604b399d8baf19a.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.j (1200x630, 64K)

No again

Attached: 694940094001_5821957128001_5821950385001-vs.jpg (931x524, 121K)

nigga looks like a young freddy kruger

Somalis shouldn't be let into the USA. They pretend to have PhD and are instructed to lie on their papers so they can get in the USA and breed like rabbits. The FBI needs to investigate Michigan and send ICE over there. They are fucking out of control.

>we have our own problems, therefore we should import more problems

Need a new version of Godwin's Law

Any subject on the internet for more than 5 minutes becomes about Trump

this lefties have been trying to push this shit for years.

Negroes have secured the #1 spot for terror in the US. All the no-go zones are nig-based

Attached: nplz.png (694x726, 616K)

Someone should call him out for referring to a white man as an it; and then when someone objects bring up the fact if he referred to people in the caravan or other minorities as it, it would show his prejudice views.

Meanwhile 50+ people are shot every weekend in Chicago. Just one city.

>terror
no one cares. I hate twitter so goddamn much. how can we engineer an event to get it seized by the government?

Attached: fark_4dnD4KIlh4gVw3dyOhffycAvyyw.jpg (848x960, 77K)

But that is just something you have to accept living in a big city, no big deal. This is another thing entirely.

This is WHITE TERRORISM

Yes, but he thinks it is because of his skin and gender, rather than his society.

"White men are the problem in this country built by and for white men."

Attached: 1548028602551.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Attached: 1537558555419.jpg (640x576, 63K)

>shooting in greater baton rouge area
Whoopty fuckin do
t.Baton rouge user

PART AND PARCEL

Narrative fallacy, school shootings, as terrorist attacks, are singular cases, which do not describe a group of people. Also, I am appalled as to how everyone relates all these school shootings to the need of gun control and no one relates them to the need for a decent educational system.

Michifag here:
It's really just concentrated in Dearborn. (Muzzies and Pajeets galore). But there's a shiton of human trafficking. The only benefit from the sandniggers is the food.

Attached: 1544271277091.jpg (526x567, 74K)

terrorism has a political motivation, what was this guys motivation again?

Attached: amy WHORETON.jpg (2386x706, 426K)

>The only benefit from the sandniggers is the food.
Do they have good food? I dont think ive ever had any kind of sand nigger dish we dont really have that in Arizona

Q-quick, activate one of our white assets, so they dont talk about Antifa trying to shoot cops, shlomo

Has that nigger ever been to Chicago?

This was most likely a domestic dispute between two families. The left is just trying to capitalize on it.

>The food
You do know they don't wash their hands? Right?

man did that shit get covered away instantly. this is why local law hates feds doing anything in their jurisdiction. its always beyond criminal.

I had a friend in highschool who's father was a Lebanese Christian. So I've had a fair amount of schwarma and med food. Though I probably wouldn't go to a Dearborn restaurant, partially because some have used their proceeds to finance terrorist groups. No joke.

Most shootings committed by white people are domestic disputes, such as this one. He killed his parents and three of their friends. Not random people during the commission of some other crime.

Looks like Bobby Bushay had enough of being bullied

>spic
execute
>towelhead
execute
>nigger
execute
>white
execute

The solution to violent crime is capital punishment. Not because it will deter, but because executing criminals puts an end to their genetic line, along with whatever genetic component was causing their violent behavior. It's not a coincidence that if you did this, you'd be executing more non whites than whites, but that's just how it has to be. 13% of the population...

just because this is a serious issue doesn't mean that it negates the seriousness of the other, unrelated issue.

Let me guess he has a freshly made facebook page with anime and trump shit on it right?

Hispano, blacks and Arabs are importated from other civilizations and should not be here in the first place. Not allowing them would be efficient solution.

>faggot on the East Coast lectures us about Livingston Parish trash
This coonass wasn't a terrorist, he was just a fucking retard. Yankees with an agenda need to fuck off and die.

>t. ex-native coonass who loves his home but couldn't take it anymore

>literal foodposting
the absolute state of /nu/pol

>some random faggot on twitter posts something
Jow Forums eats that shit up, liked, subscribed and shared!

Twitter posting should be a bannable offense

Attached: talkn.png (663x992, 500K)

Good Pajeet food is extremely tasty

Daily reminder that if the media collectively and simultaneously all reports on the same shooting at once it's because it's a false flag.

All incel spam on Jow Forums originates in Israel.
All white nationalist spam on Jow Forums originates in Israel.
All retards who pretend like left vs right is the only paradigm is an israeli shill.
Every person that tries to divide the United States based on identity you were born with is an Israeli shill.

Attached: 1544461843481.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

He could murder babies hours before being born in NY and be hailed a hero. Who are these demons trying to fool here. He is a murderer and Angola waits. But the Drs in NY that kill these kids are the true terrorists of the US.

They don't have to pretend to get in this country. Our government, along with churches and other organizations, intentionally brings the worst people on earth here.

A random autist is not "terrorism"

Dont act like you can reason with hardcore leftists. Hitler was completely fucking right to just throw their asses out to Madagascar

This. We have a far higher tolerance to native whites going off the deep end because they are part of our society and we are responsible for them.

What's the most recent update on this? I vaguely recall the got let off because of the Feds procrastinating to get the proper legal paperwork done or something like that.

Niggers and spics kill people every day and nobody says a word. How retarded are the people who make these pictures?

I didn't know Chabad was in Louisiana.

5 dead in a string of shootings?

So--every Friday in Chicago then?

Slap a black face up with the same question and see how far you get Ryan.

Fuck that faggot.

Source??

It was his parents and ex gf and somebody else, it was a personal/family issue afaik.

Here's the reality:

>Hispanic
Either it's ignored or there's an attempt to plan it on the White (famous example is George Zimmerman).

>Arab.
First off, it's not Arab it's Muslim. Second, the demand for the need for real practical solutions for the ideology of Islam is brought up and the response to said demand is always something along the lines of "We need to carry on as we normally do and not let hate win. I fear for the vitriolic rebounding consequences innocent Muslims will face from this."

>Black
Fucking ignored. Totally or strong effort to ignore is done. Don't even try to fuck with me on this.

>thousands of killings in chicago every year by black gangs
>random white killer is the problem

He is kinda right. Libshits are prone to lashing out violently and need to be dealt with.

Damn, that level of rationalizing and denial lol.

>"terror"
opinion discarded

>White
>Hispanic
>Black
>Muslim
Pick the odd one out.

This was a CIA facility that got shut down by the FBI lmao

Probably another fake happening, if not i guarantee you he was on depression drugs or some other mental "disease". They make you more depressed and zombie like so you can kill people and have no emotions. If anyone should be in jail its Drs that prescribe "medication".

Jesus Christ that downward spiral

this nigger was born in an outhouse and obviously his mom spent a great deal of time in a moonshine shack whilst preggo.

>he supports fecal jihad

When can we start putting niggers up on tv again? They do this shot almost every hour on the hour

Curly hair, big nose, narrow face, weak chin. Yep, I know that face well, and it is the face of terror in our country.

>be playing beamNG
>crawling mountain
>notification that there is a killer at large in Louisiana
>mfw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Zimmerman is white sweetie

Hes fucking stupid. Everyone with commen sense knows that active shooters are missing a few screws. The migrants are a bunch of sand niggers that need to be catapulted back to Mexico.

>THINK OF THE FOOD GOYIM

Attached: food.jpg (767x722, 193K)

>put an end to their genetic line
>all the people with balls don’t reproduce and society gets filled with betas

Sweden sterilized criminals from the 40s to 80s and look where it got them.

No. This is why if you're going to an hero, you should take out people like that. They are too far gone and only reinforce the delusion onto everyone else.

It's amazing to me how people think they can attack white people on a daily basis, attempt to get them fired, dispossess them from the economy and the political arena, subject them to anarcho-tyrannical rule where law applies to them but not the other direction, and then act surprised when people get shot. I think their goal is literally just to make all white people depressed enough to individually commit mass-suicide, after reaching a fracture point. but when shootings occur they're flabbergasted. "How come it didn't go the way we wanted it to? We called him an incel and banned him from employment for his skin color!"

It's not just concentrated in Dearborn. They dumped a bunch of Syrians in Rochester, Mount Clemens, and Sterling Heights. The state is giving them housing vouchers and food stamps galore. You can't go to a mall in Oakland or Macomb County without seeing a majority of the shoppers are walking shower curtains.