So/pol/ how does this trans father make you feel?

so/pol/ how does this trans father make you feel?

Attached: FB_IMG_1548529789259.jpg (720x900, 58K)

The Bible says those who hate God do things which are "not convenient".
I can't think of anything less convenient than a bearded woman who wants to be a man getting fucked by a man and becoming pregnant.

That's a bearded lady.

hella gay

I wish I was on a government network so I can peer into these two degenerate's personal information and see how much they are making and what they do for a living. I wonder if they have a mental illness. I wonder if they are rich or have friends supporting their asses.

I wonder.

Regardless, this is absolutely degenerate. I feel bad for that bastard child. He was born of pure hedonism.

I'll be honest, I'm left-leaning. I find it interesting that I morally see nothing wrong with this and am for letting them do what they want, but on a deep emotional level I feel repulsed and find this grotesque.

That's clearly a dwarf female. They have beards too.

Attached: orcposting-check-your-white-elf-privilege.jpg (500x596, 74K)

The Japanese are right to sterilize these freaks

Its so inconvenient its come full circle. Its like doing what normal people do but in some crazy ass backwards way.

Attached: 1547767932654.jpg (546x552, 40K)

>how does this trans father make you feel?
endtimes

Attached: 79af99119661c45c3bd99899e64a4172 - Kopie.jpg (726x836, 238K)

You’re intolerant, xenophobic, islamaphobic, racist, sexist, etc REEEEEEEEEE

You mean ugly women.

It’s MA’AM!

Oregon is literally the Weimar Republic.

You’d be surprised how much parents of these botched social experiments pay for these types of things.

I might actually commit child suicide.
Seeing kids with pretty mommys would fuck me up.

Surprisingly white too. I hate Marxism so much.

dios mio

>He was born of pure hedonism.
There's no hedonism here.
Just madness, and the indomitable sexual drive to procreate springing up like a weed from the cracks in the pavement of a parking lot. It's more tragic than anything, these people could have been a normal family but they were brainfucked into being freaks.

It's a picture of two monsters

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)

>FULL
>ON
>DEBAUCHERY

Attached: eM8gV5f.png (500x508, 147K)

>le based comedic jew
The jews defile themselves in hate against God. Jesus himself told them they were children of evil. Furthermore about knowing a tree by its fruit and the fruit of the jew tree is rotten.

>I wonder if they have a mental illness

If u don’t already know this, YOU have a mental illness. Get your shit together user

This, what calls herself a "man", is only proving that the deep urge of being a woman, which she is, is still there with having the want to give birth to a child.

That's because you've been conditioned through brainwashing to ignore your inclinations. When I was in elementary school, I, as well as other children, were conditioned on many things, such as not saying nigger. When I was younger, when a relative or someone in a movie said nigger, I would have severe anxiety and would feel so awkward. You know what corrected this issue? I joined the Marines ad quickly learned that Marines gie no shit about PC culture. The word nigger no longer bothers me now at all.

Disgusted

>I wonder if they have a mental illness.
yeah it's a fucking mystery

Attached: 1247039846645.jpg (401x390, 14K)

Imagine being a guy and you some how end up with a transman (women becoming male) and you get her pregnant. Is it still gay? Imagine walking around with her looking like that its like a comedy sketch

I know f2ms in real life. All of them were sexually abused in some way and then sought out trans due to an idealization of male strength and size similar to some rape victims overeating to be ugly on purpose

I looked up a study and like 88% of female to males were sexually abused. It is a literal rape/molestation cope mechanism that we tolerate and dont treat.

As you can guess, all these trans people literally still have female mannerisms and ways of talking and acting. At no point do they strike me as a guy I can be a guy around.

Attached: 1548382855360.png (512x512, 112K)

They probably deserve murder.

How does that even work, anyways? Don't female-to-male get their slit stitched up and a meat dildo glued to their clit or something? Don't tell me it's through...the ass

>on a deep emotional level I feel repulsed and find this grotesque

That's the normal, functioning part of your brain that Marxists and their ilk tell you doesn't exist...same part that feels revulsion at gore and parasitic animals.

Attached: 1284737295979.jpg (560x700, 54K)

Disgusted to my core and thankful I only need the light of the lord for company rather than indulging in any kind of sick shit society tries to push on me :)

Idk guys she looks pretty cute

Funny how that works isn’t it?

It’s almost as if people are psycho-physically constituted and there’s a biological essentialism by which gender can be broadly characterized.

Attached: EC0B0475-C1C8-4C31-9F2B-46C2B3A6AB9E.gif (255x204, 569K)