Ann Coulter Hates Trump

Why does Ann Coulter hate the Republican party?

Attached: coulter.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Trump and the Republican party are anti-White.

trips of truth.

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

She's just trying to get him on the right path.

It's out of love.

The real question is why anyone should care about the opinions of any women let alone a 57 year old childless coal burner.

Cause shes a Nazi

Go back to your containment thread, cucked retard.

This is the real question people should be asking.

I've never liked this woman.

she does this every few months if you've been paying attention.

It's all mute anyway because executive order is inbound, white house even said it themselves.

fpbp and blessed digits

Iron Ann/Tucker 2020

Because trumps followers are braindead NPC's and worship everything he does including donating all their money to Israel
>orange man good

Because the GOP are the party of cucks. They're essentially the DNC Lite version.

She’s transgender anons...check out her Adam’s Apple. Seriously...she is.

He lies and he fired Bannon.

Fuck this skeleton

Attached: A5E7BB15-F2ED-424C-901D-9E19C728B487.jpg (1024x631, 69K)

They used to burn witches, not give them book deals

What have the republican party and Trump done to protect the US from shitskins?

jealous of Melania
bitter about being old and childlesss

Attached: curves.jpg (3500x2470, 782K)

I wonder why user.

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

because she's one of the only people on the right to call out trump for being weak on immigration.

shes on the rag again lol

she is 57 years old and has no children

Slurp that nigger cum skele

>Why does she hate people who constantly cave in on values she holds high?

Attached: 111.jpg (1648x898, 249K)

I'd fuck that skeletor looking bitch, I give no fucks

Fired Bannon.
Got on track, still in touch, sent Bannon to Europe to try to help get an uncucking going over there.

Attached: 1524258394617.jpg (1412x1766, 1.14M)

fuck off kikes

The Republican party like the Democratic party decided to flood America with cheap labor that drives down our wages.

Someone had to call it out for what it is and we should thank Ann for calling out the traitors in doing so.

Because the republicans are anti working class. The only thing that will work is everify. Trump backed out on that fast. Walls, deportations, none of it matters as long as illegals get jobs. Paul Ryan never would support meaningful reform.

based & blackpilled

Attached: 1548280069389.jpg (250x250, 11K)

IVE BEEN POSTING THIS PASTA AND 20+ THREADS HAVE DIED DUE TO NO REPLIES. FIRE AT WILL LAD

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 1546992813756.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I hate the Republican party, but I'm forced to vote for them as the alternative is faggot nigger immigrants who murder babies. Spineless beta corpo-zionists are only marginally better.

>"duuur suck trumps cock and never criticize him for anything even when he makes massive fuckups for no reason"

Because she doesn't like cuck bois.

I must say- as a brit, the first time I saw oulter on television, I had no clue who, why, or what I was seeing-

>but I liked it.

I'm not saying I would slip her the Rodger, even though I would slip her the Rodger- but we don't see many tiggers like that one round here.

This is the most NPC board out there. No critical thinking. Just drooling retards slobbering all over a pair of orange nuts.

Repubs put the Turks in Europe and all the rest Total war

Attached: Republican.jpg (850x400, 98K)

was gonna larp the old MAGAPEDE but dem digits though

Attached: -1527728642038.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Boom, that was easy
Hey I can’t find the sweaty towel Greek statue with nude woman statue ass in background, anyone have it?

You have to go back, Jose.

I hate the Republican Party too. Because they’re a bunch of liberal cucks.

Why would anyone like the Republican party?

Ha! Get back to work Donald

Because the Republican party are shit and Trump failed to get any of his promises done.

This fag posts this in every thread. He thinks because Sarah or Trump said something tough sounding his total lack of action for 2+ years is ok. Get fucked. If Trump wasn't a faggot, you wouldn't need to rely on tweets to make an argument. You would be able to point to the impregnable 2000 mile wall on the border. Of course you cant, because Trump sucks cock.

Shes not fucking Donald anymore

The only people hating on Ann are trumpcucks who refuse to criticize their president for not keeping his promises. I don’t care if she’s a coal burner. As long as she’s making sure he gets off his ass. I’m fine with it.

every media conservative is cointelpro.

He has not done it yet so your post is hollow. He has offered DACA amnesty, making it easier for H-1B's,and proposes giving them a pathway to citizenship. If he follows through it will flood the US with chain migration.

What good is a wall if you are flooding the country with legal immigrants and making US citizens an underclass to H-1B immigrants.

Stop shilling for him and hold his damn feet to the fire on in putting American citizens first. Not this latest garbage we are hearing from him listed above.

Incessant politically ignorant blackpilling has literally never helped anything ever. Trump just ignores her now, “calling” him out just resulted in her getting unfollowed and now having zero relevance instead of minor relevance.

>it's all mute

She wrote books supporting and promoting Trump specifically for his policies. She and everyone should call out his betrayal.

If Trump follows through in betraying us I blame the Trump shills that failed to call him out for it. They are acting like battered wives defending an abusive husband. Pathetic.

Shut up, Ivan.

This. The only thing keeping me from 100% giving up on this situation is her voice. Once she retires there’s no one to go out there and keep it real like that.

Not Trump but the Party Yes. Because she wants the Wall and knows he couldn't do it because the Party/The Establishment didn't want it but they got their Tax Cut.

She kinda looks like that Prometheus dood

You have to go back. Sorry ese

All these trumpcucks forget the only reason trump remembered the wall is because of based ann

She’s definitely as pissed off as he is.

She doesn't hate the Republican party. Trump isn't very Republican and all the Republican establishment don't like him.

Who fucking cares what women think.
Get back in the kitchen bitch and make some sandwiches for the children that you are never going to have.

>Ann Coulter
She's a fake blonde. That's almost like being a tranny.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (301x406, 44K)

She's one of us now. That's why. She hates his weakness and the GOP's betrayal of the U.S.

She's /ourskelington/

This.

Holy shit, somebody feed this bitch.

Attached: wiersboner.jpg (500x512, 76K)

Ann is based. Rinos are scum
Op os a fag

She's 100% right in this case.
Trump caved like a faggot (even tweeting "NO CAVE" a day before).
Nancy Pelosi made a complete fool out of him and she and Chuck Schumer mocked him in the press conference.
He proved he had less balls than a 78 year old alcoholic feminist.
And whatever plans he has going forward for the wall are GARBAGE (another shutdown? National Emergency? both will fail).
Campaign Trump died yesterday. We now have Establishment Trump.

An abusive husband would imply Trump was actually doing something. It’s more akin to overprotected parents defending a mentally handicapped kid.

Attached: A7D03179-4700-488D-BEC6-3AF9D3C6B6B6.gif (259x214, 760K)

anyone have vid of ann coulter getting gang banged by a group of bbc?

>implying anyone here even knows what trump's policies are
It's all blind support from 12 year old memelords

This is the truth.
The NPC media will always be against him, but r/The_Donald is acting like everything is fine and that this is somehow a win.
/po/ is pretty split, but some faggots just can't accept the fact that Trump let us down.

Ann Coulter got blacked by choice.
If anyone hates white men, its Ann Coulter.

She should since the white cucks and kikes in power keep importing hordes of spics

Goddam you shills are obvious.

blah blah blah
What youre saying is counter-intuitive leaf.

Orange man good. We never wanted a wall anyway.

>drives down our wages
Except it doesn't. Also, explain the miscegenation part. It's both legal and being promoted heavily. It's happening much more than ever before and happens with increasing frequency year after year. How is that not a genocidal attack on whites?

Just kys you’re making it all worse. Rather have another fucking wetback instead of you, at least we know where the wetback stands.

>herr derr shill
So me saying that I'm MAD that Trump caved and didn't continue the shutdown makes me a shill?
Some of you guys are so delusional. /v/ isn't this insane when they get behind their Fortnite streamer waifus

>Campaign Trump died yesterday.
He died the day of his 60 minute interview. I wouldn't bet on his second term win.
It's not only his fault though, he trusted a lot of people who failed him.

Attached: lock-her-up-not.png (776x919, 141K)

Youre failing miserably here.

Yes keep supporting the spics flooding in shlomo. Fuck wypipo right lmao kys

>So me saying that I'm MAD that Trump caved and didn't continue the shutdown makes me a shill?
Yes it does.

You don't care about white people at all, shill.

She is pure skank

I disagree with that.
Going after Hilary would have been extremely petty (even if it is the right thing to do). An election defeat is worse than any jail time or fines she would incur.
And I have no problem with Trump shifting positions a little, or making concessions to make a big deal, but holy fuck this shutdown fiasco couldn't have went down any worse than it did.

I'm not the one advocating for open borders. You probably sit at the border with your mouth wide open for Jorge and Dharmesh to fill you up.

Whatever faggot.
If Trump said tomorrow "I always meant that the wall would be a SMART WALL, that the border agents would get apps on their phones form the app store" you would probably be ok with that too.
It does Trump or MAGA any good to just lick his ass no matter what he does.
He makes mistakes, and the shutdown cave was a massive one.

If he ends up picking Amy Barrett, he’ll never get any immigration bill past. Which he sadly might will.

Attached: you.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

slurp some more nigger cum skele

>"I don't want to hurt them. They're good people"
For fuck sake...

Attached: moletrump.jpg (600x600, 60K)

After McConnel contributed to the shutdown cave, Trump owes him NOTHING.
He should pick a staunch (but fair) anti-ILLEGAL immigration judge.

You are so TRANSparent it's a joke.
Fuck off back to your discord.

she's a white nationalist
trump isn't

People like you are the main reason this board is constantly mocked. Why don’t you get a life.

Agreed, McConnell made things much worse in the long run.

Attached: 855C5F02-2F57-45F0-A915-D04AB50DE5C9.jpg (1024x644, 90K)