Ann Coulters political opinions

Does anyone else here see right through Ann Coulters wine aunt bullshit and realize she's little more than an annoying hack in it for the dough?

Attached: hack.jpg (2977x1919, 2.88M)

Shes no different to any other political hack, but admittedly she is far harder to look at when she spouts her opinions.

Isn't she just a attention whore?

It should be a crime for this ugly bitch to show her legs in public.

Attached: anncoulter.jpg (300x399, 32K)

>

There's something deeply fucky about her. It's like she's a paid plant whose sole purpose is to derail shit

Correct of course RE: attention whore and hack

Why, because she called out Trump on his shit? Because she's right? How much fucking COPE threads are you Magapede Redddit robots gonna post today?

She's stayed consistent in her beliefs for decades.
Keep crying MIGApede faggot.

Your substitute daddy sharted and it smells.

Attached: 1534266516136.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

fuck off kike rat

You seem like somebody that would be nice to have around the campfire after the fall of civilization... You got as purty mouth aintcha...

She is telling like it is. You sound like a shill for the traitors that are doing nothing to stop the flood of immigrants or aiding it.

If you want H-1B's and the invasion on our southern border then you are a traitor to American citizens.

I think she has political ambitioms and is preparing the run

Stay mad you kike

Attached: silver-dress.gif (700x945, 311K)

She's got bretty gud bantz tho and I like a good chuckle
Why does OP hate fun so much?

I agree with her on the Wall and Amnesty, but she's still a Race Mixer.

The Kosher Right, are nearly useless.

Attached: jimmie-walker.jpg (519x414, 38K)

she is basically a professional shit poster

Ann doesn’t avoid the kike question.

Attached: A9C60DC8-FD7C-4701-80CD-DAEAF8CFEEE0.jpg (750x375, 46K)

Kosher Right haha

absolutely terrible meme image, very disrespectful

New book coming?

I would break that GILF's hip. Both of them. Horse face or no. She is lean fit as fuck.

>It's like she's a paid plant whose sole purpose is to derail shit
I disagree. I think she's one of us and is deeply frustrated with the cucks and traitors wrecking Western Civilization permanently.

Default chan reaction = you must be a kike

OK first of all...Build the fucking wall.

No, I dislike this disloyal jump ship at the first sign my rich daddy won't buy me another $500 mega lego castle cause I fed the last one to the turtles.

People don't even seem to try use their imagination as to the circumstances Trump is in and the actual level of resistance he's facing from RINO's and shitty hacks like this poptart along with the DIMS.

Don't hacks like wine aunt here understand that Trump cannot just arbitrarily do what he wants. An EO will immediately get struck down and stonewalled for years in the court system.

Yeah I realized it 15 years ago when I first heard of her

She's talking like one of us, so I don't fucking care if part of it her trying to stay relevant or something like that. She's doing my bidding, for free.

"Trump, The Great Betrayal" would be a good title.

Does she have Russian genes, Only Russian women have legs that small for some reason.

>part of it her
part of it is*

I dont care that you dont want the wall faggot. We are going to crush your skull and make you one of the bricks.

These shit shoops never get boring

He was just proving his americanism

It has been two years and nothing. He was supposed to have a plan ready on day one and he waits until the midterms.

Now he is talking about making it easier for H-1B immigrants and giving them a pathway to citizenship. This will flood the country with chain migration and continue to make the American worker an underclass to H-1B's.

American citizens COME FIRST!. You shill for foreign citizens I do not give a damn which party or who you are, it make you a traitor.

Canada! I heard you national dish is a bowl of dicks. Is that true?

You are right. 2 years and nothing I agree.

Support and patience required otherwise what's anons gonna do vote for Bernie. It's Trump or the abyss

Is that last part PCP talking I hope not.

Our leaders priorities should be about the people here and not shilling for people living in foreign countries to come here to take our jobs here and drive down our wages.

If the priorities are fake diploma people living in India to replace Americans for jobs here, drive down our wages and make us an underclass then that exactly makes that politician a traitor, regardless of party.

If you have a problem with that then you are a traitor to. You want to help Pajeet in India and give him a job then fly over there, start a business and do so. We do not want your traitorous kind here if that is your belief.

Well I sure as hell ain't going nowhere :)

Trump does not have enough political support. He just can't do shit without trying for deals. The wall needs to be numero uno. I think Coulter knows this but is playing games

She was on the Trump Train before the Trump Train even existed.

She is the only one with the balls to criticize Trump.

No one else does on the Right.

she calls it as it is.

Attached: thebiggestFENCETRUMPstyle.png (1264x800, 849K)

You won't get any good faith replies for a well thought out position here

See

Fuck that concrete does look sexy

tucker does.
who the fuck are never trumpers if not right wing opponents of trump?

But she's right, Trump caved like a failure and that's all there is to it. I'm not loyal to people I'm loyal to policy.

I dont think we getting that though.

what a shame.

Trump's legacy of actually building that awesome shit would have gone down in history for 1000 years.

now we a fence.

This.

Tucker is so manufactured.
I stopped watching him a while a go.

oh WOW if you can see through it, i guess that means u can walk through it.

Attached: 548953218.png (536x598, 583K)

Tucker is the most important figure on the right behind only Donald Trump himself(in America)

No, areas of fencing in strategic areas. Most areas have nature and shit so at least 1800 miles or so is fine as is.

You think you could do a better job than Trump? It's sadly not that simple.

Trash talk him too much and you'll end up with AOC

If he doesn't get done what he elected him to do, then the dems will have a permanent majority and AOC and those like her are a foregone conclusion.

beansfry reality.

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 10K)

the 5 or 7 Billion is for repairs and new fencing on 167 Miles.

Trump has done an incredible job with ending the wars, jobs, trade.

dont come crying to me now, he had 2 fucking years to fund the wall

he controlled both senate and house .

Attached: live-tea-breaking-news-trump-wall-completed-20-43-pres-trump-24398884.png (500x303, 70K)

What does she suggest?

Can the military tell the judge to fuck himself and still build the wall? I mean replace Hispanic with Russian and there would be shoot to kill orders

Fame whores are the most worthless whores

If Trump could operate like Xi the wall would have long been built with crocodiles in the Rio. So short of a coup no

The activist judiciary is full of Bush RINO's and Obama shits who cuase plenty trouble. I fTrump goes to Executive Order, deep state judges pounce immediately. Then a quagmire to the Supreme court and that could easily go beyond 2020

So if we were about to be invaded by China, a Judge can stop the military from putting up defensive structures?

Theoretically yes assuming a state of war was not declared

Thoughts on her feet?

Attached: 953D86D6-E697-49DF-B1DD-D2B9590CB6DA.jpg (1068x720, 132K)

>Just ignore the time she called them out
>Ignore that she has been pushing this boat rightwards longer than you have
You couldn't tell a friendly asset from a liberal you dumb wignat.
Ann best /wine aunt/

Attached: DtOAJz4WwAAhDRJ.jpg (419x480, 56K)

Desert Storm feet

I would. Very much so. I'd lick them.

based and redpilled.

i mean she's like 60 now, of course she's off her prime. but in her prime at Umich and Cornell she was a nordic fox

yep

Lolz she doesn't buy her wine from Costco

his shows are a bit boring - the interviews are literally pointless and his staff does jack shit with regard to outside of the studio pieces. the 5-15min monologues are on point though, but no need to watch a 60min show for them

>

Those 2 wetbacks in the background are ready to jump her

Good. Good. AOC is the plan. AOC and more leftists. Push the country to ruin. Peaceful separation. Splinter into many states. Establish white ethnostate. Instill in our children the dream of reconquista. Genetically engineer a plague. Retake and purify.

I agree. But I'm confused. I wonder if she looks good naked. Probably not but it is concerning.

yes
Doesn't change the fact that she's right
more's the pity

>
>Good. Good. AOC is the plan. AOC and more leftists. Push the country to ruin. Peaceful separation. Splinter into many states. Establish white ethnostate. Instill in our children the dream of reconquista. Genetically engineer a plague. Retake and purify.

Wasn't this Ron Paul's original plan?

ann coulter is right on most things but where is her virgin til marriage husband and 6 kids?

Keep pissing into the ocean of piss.

God Bless Ann Coulter.

I think sge's a he