So, amerifats, what are the chances of Trump winning elections in 2020?

So, amerifats, what are the chances of Trump winning elections in 2020?

Who are going to be his biggest opponents?

Attached: 1527002466034.jpg (1080x1080, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicaclements/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely Hillary. Only Hillary can beat Trump.

Attached: hillary-starbucks.jpg (510x680, 55K)

>Nipple piercing

Attached: 1522086093798.png (338x338, 36K)

Trump will win again

The old time dems are about to face a revolution from the young upstarts. Trump wins.

Overall? I'd say Bernie is his biggest. Compared to Gabbard and Harris, he's at least generally appealing to more than one group of people. However, the DNC are probably gonna fuck him over again due to division in ideology.

Attached: [screaming].jpg (166x117, 10K)

Nipple piercings are an instant boner for me, desu senpai.

what about other Republicans?

Anyone else noteworthy?

If he made his masters happy he'll win a rigged election. If he pissed them off he'll lose a rigged election. Unless someone here is part of the club they can't answer that shit.

Attached: 1473978552781.jpg (500x375, 92K)

I'd suck the studs right off those tits.

there's no way trump doesn't win the gop primaries

Will win. Check em

i came here to say this

Attached: 1427075892904.png (500x500, 11K)

I'd say it's a 50-50 chance if he doesn't get back to work on getting what he wants done. If he manages to get the wall into the construction stage, for instance, he should be able to win - though it will be a narrower victory than 2016.
He will be facing Harris. I am 100% sure of this.

Attached: 7AFB86F9-923A-4824-AF47-832F516A609A.jpg (646x754, 283K)

My honest prediction is that he wont run again. I don't know why I feel that exactly, but I think Trump knows he's not going to win a second time after getting smeared for 4 years straight. So he'll back Rand or Pence or who knows.

The thing is though, the Dems have their choice of either Joe Biden, Sanders, or literally who to go up against Trump. So from that perspective ot looks good for Trump. Biden is getting pretty old. He could win maybe but hes not a shoein. Bernie is a loser and would not win either.

That leaves Kamala Harris for the black woman card, she could maybe do it. Beto, Booker, and Warren are all laughable

Very high. His supporters still love him. All the shit you see in the media just pushes his supporters more towards his side.

Bernie would probably be his biggest challenge but the DNC won't let Bernie win. They'll run someone who can't win.

Low to medium, and as always, himself.

trump's 2020 campaign will not be half as exciting as his 2016 campaign. enthusiasm for him will be very low. he has not done much and will do even less going into 2020.

R turnout will be low, D turnout will be very high, and where trump won—PA, MI, and FL—demographics are not in his favor in 2020.

2016 was very low nigger turnout. a nigger WILL turn out niggers, both male and female. PA and MI will be dead, WI and MN will be totally out of reach, and FL is dead with the hundreds of thousands of puerto ricans that migrated there since Irma or whatever the fuck wrecked their shithole

in 2020, trump will probably lose by a margin between mccain/romney to obama. my guess is about 7 mil.

gen zyklon is a meme and will not save him. best case scenario is he grows some balls and has some sort of military coup where he takes control of the govt unilaterally in response to some ridiculous shit by mueller et al

Attached: 7a99931ab11f6834c0931d835ec0f8f1a3e2fa0e6242507b04612891eb4c514b.gif (340x340, 143K)

Bernie had huge momentum last time, but I don't know if he can recapture that this time around.

>A cups
cute but no thanks.

Attached: 1514647473179.png (713x611, 16K)

>FL is dead with the hundreds of thousands of puerto ricans that migrated there since Irma or whatever the fuck wrecked their shithole
Florida voted R for governor and Senate midterms though

I'd say his chances are under 10%.
My gut says there's a 50% chance he's going to get primaried, and even if he survives that there's a 15% chance he survives an election against a generic Democrat.

Here's my short list for probable victors of Republican primary:
Donald Trump
Jeff Flake
John Kasich
Ted Cruz

Here's my short list of probable victors for the Democratic primary:
Tim Kaine
Elizabeth Warren
Andrew Cuomo
John Hickenlooper

I would have really liked Biden, but he's just too fucking old.

Just barely tho and also don't forget the felons he has freed.

>Tim Kaine
>Elizabeth Warren
These two would never ever win a primary

Muh dik
t. John Heinz Kerry

There is almost zero chance Trump will lose in 2020. I voted for Hillary and even I know this.

Who the FUCK is that slut?! Does she take it in the heinie hole? DOES SHE???!!!!!!

my sources tell me that the polling data suggests Trump has a 1% chance on winning just like in 2016.

>R turnout will be low, D turnout will be very high
I understand high D turnout, but what's the reason behind low R turnout?

desu, I have kinda similar expectation from upcoming elections

I thought Harris is a meme-candidate?

Close to 100% the way things are going. With so many movements like #walkaway and the Covington catholic school more and more people are waking up.
There has been some shilling for this mexican girl Cortez but she's essentially the young/dumb/female version of Bernie Sanders so she has no chance.

Trump is going down because his base will stay home like Bernie's guys did in 16.

Kamala Harris will be next POTUS.
Obama will go balls deep and he is a great campaigner. Obama standing down is why Hillary lost in 16, as revenge for "his type used to be getting us coffee" etc.

Kamala Harris, like all SF based libs, have their roots and base in Jim Jones Org.

Yes, it was Jim Jones that swept Left into power in SF and its been getting stronger ever since.

Jim Jones Org is why ALL the top power comes from SF, not LA with 5X population.

Normally if the incumbent president has 1 more term left, nobody mounts a serious challenge, or they will be seen as putting the party into disarray.
>See: Reagan84, Clinton 1996, W 2004, Obama 2012
>Carter and HW Bush lost the general eRection but were still the party nominees for the second term.

>liking cow tits
Keep getting culturally appropriated by niggers faggot

Attached: 1548284143169.jpg (480x640, 35K)

>White Obama.

>Janko Kasic
>Jeff Flake
>Ted fucking Cruz
>Pocahontas Warren
>Tim Kaine

Man, with a list of hopefuls such as this, I'm surprised you aren't mentioning Vermin Supreme and Ross Perot as well.

No wall and no jail for Hillary. Even Boomers on FreeRepublic are starting to crack and saying Trump sold them out.

Kek. America will never have another black president

Isn't the young upstarts the ones that got Trump elected?

Both sides are shedding the Neos. (R)s just did it first.

Attached: 1453507121155.png (1016x828, 1.03M)

Boner confirmed depending upon the specimen.

Who is the Trump's most convenient opponent?

And who is the least?

He’s going to be God Emperor until Barron is 18

Attached: D3AE18ED-9D65-4FBE-861B-0980BF8FA822.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

I wanna smell her brap butthole.

Attached: aaaahhhh.jpg (645x773, 120K)

I know Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie Sanders scares the Democratic establishment which is why they're trying to torpedo both of them.

I would literally bet all my money on donald trump winning the elections

Are her nipples pierced?

I actually thought he would go for a 2nd term and step down 2 years early but you might be right.

The first time he won despite all odds
Now it seems awfully unlikely that he will get reelected yet there is this aura this feeling that give me the chills that this familiar adversity is the sign that he will WIN again.

TRUMP 2020 CHECK EM

Who is she ?

Impeachment or Nikki Haley.

>So, amerifats, what are the chances of Trump winning elections in 2020?

If he can actually get the wall 95%, If he can't 0%.

Attached: image06456745674567456745.jpg (498x664, 39K)

I wouldn't bet against him because he'll have a decent record of governing (fear campaign won't work against him this time), money, the establishment right, and his own skills on his side. But, the left will have a fair primary and a strong candidate may come out that. The left is also aggressive about cheating which they tried to do last time he won in Florida, but gave up when they realized he would still win the election even if he lost Florida.

If warren wins Trump will win the election

Even Mass hates her

she looks like more boring version of Hilary

Jess Clements

>Nikki Haley
BAHAHAHAHAHA SHE HAS CANCER YOU RETARD

CHEQUE EM

He won't run again, because he's gotten everything he wants out of it. He's gotten a bunch of media cover, he gets to be called "Mr. President" for the rest of his life, and he gets to put a "Presidential Suite" in his hotels for the lolz.

any newdz?

Very hard, very hard.

Very simple to understand. People who hated him still hates him. Some people who loves him still loves him, but other people which do not love him, but voted for him as a hope, soon realized that this was all populism, and will not voted again.

Sorry folks, but Trump is a meme

Attached: 1502853529194.jpg (577x826, 64K)

>/thread

50%.

Attached: belgium.jpg (700x691, 263K)

Absolute Cumslut Kamala Harris, other than the stories she literally sounds like one too

she is a friend of my aunt

She doesn't even have nipple piercings, retard.

looks like she ate your aunt

Looks like she ate Belgium.

Gabbard or Bernie seem to be the strongest contenders from my angle.

i seriously doubt he's added voters and i know for sure he's lost some.
what's he gonna run on the wall again?

instagram.com/jessicaclements/?hl=en

Attached: lick-it.jpg.74bf80be30111cdcab408d7a08d6e2d4.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

Cortez isn't old enough to run

yes, because next time Mexico will pay for it. He just needs another term to hash out the details.

Trump will win. No doubt about it

>backing rand
Ffs

i was looking at federal mortgage programs and found that citizenship isn't a requirement. weird.

You're fucking retarded

I'm running as an Independent in 2020 under the name Jew Slayer 9000!

Attached: 1515716931335.jpg (719x716, 47K)

Kamala hired Clinton's team you dunce.

He is the odds-on favorite. In order to be defeated, the dems will have to run a candidate capable of getting elected. If the economy takes a dump, then all bets are off, but right now the smart money is in God Emperor.

Trump beat a field of extremely well-qualified candidates to win the nomination. Now it seems like no one wants to challenge him. He will have one or two token challengers (like Kasich) and should have the nomination locked up early enough to think of a nickname for Beto.

You didn't answer my question. You. Idiot.

He'll run on his record, which is what you do when seeking reelection.

Trump has done more than any other president in this time period dumbass

>I voted for Hillary and even I know this.
yeah, sure.

50% same as it was last time.

eh after yesterday id say more like 25%, 0% if he flounders on feb 15th. rnc knows they cant use him again same goes for the dnc with shillary

what a thot

If he uses the state of emergency to clean house on sanctuary cities and begin mass deportations then the numbers go up.

no, it was boomers 29+ who was the majority of trumps votes. even they are turning on him and fast

dude.. you know how fast courts will strike that down. im trying to be realistic here and not live in lala-land like hardcore libs and repubs

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!

Start msking pics of what trump has done over years and keep spreading it.
See tge state of shills they gonna be in full force spreading their propoganda

>I thought Harris is a meme-candidate?
Not to the Democratic base. They fucking love her. Add to that the fact that the Southern primaries, which are dominated by blacks for the democrats, are early on, and you get the realization that Harris has a very, very strong chance to win the nomination.

In 2016 Bernie actually stood a chance even with all the Clinton and DNC horseshit thrown at him. The reason he lost though was because he was obliterated in the South, since blacks didn't like him and they did like Hillary. Kamala Harris, as a black woman, will eat up all those votes this time.

Incumbents are always heavily favored. Years away yet. Democratic candidates largely retreads, non whites. Really only 4 or 5 states are contested closely.

wrong. Trump feels like this is his lifes calling and he'll do the best job he can for as long as he can.

The only way trump will win is if he gets his wall. He's chosen this hill, we will see how it goes.

he will win

Michigan
Wisconsin
Pennsylvania
Minnesota
New Hampshire
Maine
Florida
Arizona
Nevada

That's a lot more than 4-5 chief.

100 percent win. Hes getting the wall. He declared he was gonna shut the government down after february 15 if no wall and national emergency. Turtle man is no longer cucked by mccuck and will hold ground with trump as proven in last shutdown. Also the RINOs were cleaned out mostly giving extra firepower to trumps wall. I was skeptical about roger getting swatted and interrogated that it might be shit over trumps head but I doubt the democrats can get anything to stick they would've got trump by now but cant even hold a bogus charge over him thinking they could watergate him like nixon. As for the ninth circuit president wannabes they and the establishment can try to challenge an emergency call in the courts they cant play the bullshit anymore cause the SCOTUS is aligned now so they will get their shit shut down if they try to block national emergency and if the dems try delaying they'll look mega cunts and the government/media dem worshippers will take the hardest hit as we've seen in the last shutdown. I was skeptical about trump for the longest time but things are lining up. Wall construction will be going along well by memorial day even earlier. Trump managed to get a wall without false flagging a cruise missile hitting CNN HQ and blaming it on some random guatemala cartel.

Attached: fuhrer dubya.jpg (409x318, 23K)

>his record
what's that? lowered my taxes by 200 bucks a year?