Republicans now pushing for cold war with Russia and China

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 19.13.14.png (763x405, 50K)

Fuck Luara Ingraham, fuck Fox News, Fuck the entire Mainstreram media.

Attached: 1519479293051.jpg (2907x2363, 1.73M)

I support doing nothing. Why the fuck should we get involved? Russia and China can bomb that country for all I care.

>Russia and China can bomb that country for all I care.

Lol you retard, Venezuela is an ally of Russia and China you little queer.

I support happenings

I support doing nothing too. they chose their leadership, let them starve. I have no desire to fight Russia or China, it’s not 1951, they’re not our enemies.

>we

If Cuckdeau is going to do anything it is to prop up Maduro in any way he can

>If Cuckdeau is going to do anything it is to prop up Maduro in any way he can

Considering Cuckdeau sided with ((((Trump)))) and the globalist anti-Maduro fake president you JewAmericans are trying to impose there.

>they’re not our enemies.

They are, because you are an Israeli colony.

Attached: 1547631831531.jpg (800x722, 176K)

>That pic
That's fucking kino.

>Russia sending troops to a latin american communist country
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

south america is a fucked up shithole for decades because of CIAniggers and their regime changes. well, that and demographics. if we just left them alone maybe all the spics would kill each other once and for all which is what i hope for.
but Venezula is likely going to be an attempt to send fucking millions of illegal spics northwards through the completely defenseless border so democrats can acquire millions and millions of new blue (or rather red, as in commie red) voters. sort of like what libya was for europe. if the spooks cause regime change in south america then Trump better god damn well have the US military build a wall and shoot every spic who tries to cross it on-sight instead of sending all our money to build walls in Israel and all our troops to die for Israel fighting CIA-backed islamists like good goy.
russia's not our enemy anymore. china, well yes.

>Implying the cold war shouldn't have just shifted to focus on China once the USSR collapsed
>Implying the Russians aren't in the wrong for supporting a commie

last time the commies got militarily involved in latin america, you had the cuban missile crisis. this isn't the same as some middle eastern shithole, this is at your doorstep. Russia and China have no business in Venezuela and must be countered

>this is at your doorstep.

>Venezuela is America

This isn't the 1800s anymore grandpa.

Attached: r61idu604gc21.jpg (640x766, 90K)

Stfu kid u dont no shitt about communist

>efforts to install a far right opposition
If only this were true, I would actually support a US coup. Unfortunately the opposition is a leftist liberal.

>Fighting against legitimate threats to the US, including China and Russia
>Fighting endless wars in the sand against people who literally can not harm us if we simply do not open the borders up to them, MOSTLY for bankers interests.

Wow, these two things really are not equivocal at ALL now are they?

Cold war with China is a good thing. Those yellow rats need to be put down, they are a serious threat.

Die marco

worry about the jews in your house first

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The Deep State is comprised of (((democrats))), (((republicans))) and (((media))).