Do you still support Trump?

I'm not too happy with him these days personally.

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_808074_e236d6f0-4e1f-4823-a75f-f (1200x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-12-19.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself shill rat

What have I said that is 'shilling'? :^)

I used to like him, now he is pushing gun control so I don't really care for him anymore.

only npc retards dont like trump

He's kind of useless. He wants to be the Nation's President, which is impossible now, so he's going to end up being nobody's President. His inability to go on the offensive is driving me mad.

Why is that?

Plan b

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22-11-03-04.png (1280x800, 401K)

he has not done shit for usa, just hate and division between the people and more money in his pocket and rich. The judges he appointed will no doubt start throwing 4-chan shit-posters in prison

Not after he cucked himself

nah

Attached: tulsi3.jpg (645x375, 83K)

I'm stoked that he legalized hemp. Big step forward.

I gave up ever thinking he would actually save this country. Every politician in power hates whites and wishes america to become another shitskin hellhole.

Why do magapedes say it was a win yesterday?

Support? Yes.
Care like I used to? No. (that died yesterday).
He let us down so unbelievably yesterday that I can't fathom it.
Not only did he cave, but he lost to fucking Pelosi.
Odds are now he will get some kind of "SMART" wall where border agents get apps on their phone or some shit.
I always wanted to go to a MAGA rally. Now I don't have much interest.

i didnt even vote for trump but i like him more everyday. i just love his personality. i love when he makes people uncomfortable. i love when they say he has no dignity or hes inappropriate. i love all of it. i love my shitposter in chief. i know he isnt going to save us, but hes awesome.

Attached: 1529872718549.gif (498x280, 3.37M)

i like him when he's not sucking pelosi's strap on

>Why do magapedes say it was a win yesterday?
Because they're delusional.
Nobody wants the wall more than me and I wanted to continue this shutdown (even it meant to the 2020 election day).
Instead he caved like an onion boy.

Mommy

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 1543210627570.jpg (4032x1760, 1.42M)

Fuck off leaf, concentrate on your muslim country

>>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats.
How will this be done exactly?
A National Emergency? That would be in litigation HELL for YEARS. They would file lawsuits, it would got the 9th circuit, it would go to SCOTUS, etc.
Another shutdown? We know (as do Dems) that Trump can't stomach a shutdown. He will cave again.
Him caving on this shutdown will go down as one of the great political blunders of our time. Up there with RBG not stepping aside under Obama, and Obama not fighting for Garland because they assumed Dems would win the Senate and Presidency in 2016.

Just call in the Military and shoot the lawsuit fillers like we've all been wishing for
>right wing death sqauds
Uhh it just sounds amazing

COPE

FPBP

>Do you still support Trump?
yes

>THERNOVITCH

LEL

Attached: trumpborderwall.jpg (630x360, 109K)

I'm giving reality.
You're coping with your delusional fantasies.
"T-Trump will get the wall in 20 days! J-just watch!"
He had his chance and BLEW IT. He was 10 yards form the end zone and for some reason decided to punt.

Yes

Sage

This is an exercise in retardation. He hasn't started new wars which would be the only thing that would make me refuse to vote on principle. I'll vote for him again unless Rand Paul runs but even then, depending on how media is, I could still vote for Trump.

I don't think Rand and Trump would run against each other. That would divide the right. One will endorse the other and we unite behind whichever one that is. Trump beat Clinton but it wasn't a landslide. Many Bernie bros were pissed and didn't vote for her.

He knows what he's doing but he made it too easy for MSM to mock him about "caving"

He can shut the government down again whenever he wants go right back to that same point if he feels it would be beneficial.
The shutdown being a Trump advantage relies on the idea that Dems care about niggers and gov workers, except they don't, the shutdown is a stalemate. He's now switched tactic that may or may not be better for him, we just have to wait and see.
Pretending like he completely lost some advantage with the shutdown is retarded.
You either have some weird emotional attachment to the shutdown, or your a shill.

Yeah...that "electronic" wall is just a nifty way for the CIA to still get their drugs and baby fuck dolls.

>wait n see

Yes and in 21 days when there's some other thing that prevents Trump doing it you'll make another excuse.

By the way, Trump could have ordered the army corp of engineers to build it. Might get contested but he should have tried this from day one, if from day one he said the border was an emergency situation for the country then he could have pushed through on that maybe.
Or, as Coulter said

If you were elected president after decades of politicians doing nothing about the millions of illegals pouring into our country every year, committing crimes, dealing drugs, driving drunk, molesting children and killing Americans like Kate Steinle, and your central campaign promise -- repeated every day -- was to build a wall, wouldn't you have spent the entirety of your transition period working on getting it done?

Wouldn't you have been building prototypes, developing relationships with key congressional allies and talking to military leaders about using the Seabees or the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall?

Wouldn't you skip the inauguration and take the oath of office in San Diego so you could get started on supervising wall construction immediately after putting your hand on the Bible and being sworn in as the leader of the free world?

You would if you meant it.

Well, Donald Trump didn't do that.

anncoulter.com/columns/2018-12-19.html

This country is being held hostage by government employees and welfare zombies...think about that.

Former Trump Supporter here, Funny to watch him Crash and Burn, but seriously, we can let him hold the Nuclear Codes

>depending on how media is
KYS

These poor government employees only making 50k a year with 401k matching and premium healthcare benefits. I am literally in tears at this travesty.

I thought this. If i had a secure, well paid job. Id have saved or have good credit to ride it out. That is if i was living paycheck to paycheck

I'll still vote for him in 2020 but I still think he is gonna lose if he pussies out on the wall.

Attached: 1545286027826.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

I've said this probably 100 times now, so why not make it 101.

I voted for Trump because I knew he would change the political stage. He has exposed the media, the left, and even government agencies like the FBI. I never expected him to be able to accomplish any of his goals. There was too much resistance, and that was apparent during his campaigning. If he did accomplish a lot, great. If not, I can't blame him.

Trump, to me, was always a stepping stone to a better candidate. Somebody more like us. And because of Trump, that is now possible. 8 years ago it wasn't.

>He can shut the government down again whenever he wants go right back to that same point if he feels it would be beneficial.
Sure, and he'll cave in a month...again. This shutdown showed how he doesn't have the stomach for it.

Still super happy. Everyday he is in office is a day I get to watch the left become even more ridiculous.

Yes everyone who points out Trump's failures is a shill right?

A Jow Forumsflake fabricated this shit. Can't have people turning on the meme prez, no way! The imaginary enemy is just making you think he's a moron it's not true!

Not wrong

>switching tactics from something pointless to something that might go somewhere
>cave
you're definitely a tranny

he has always been a fraud.

Jews hired him to steal then kill Ron Paul's popular movement.

If holding the government closed was pointless, why'd he do it in the first place, hm?

>>switching tactics from something pointless to something that might go somewhere
What will go somewhere, faggot?
Another shutdown will end with Trump caving again.
A National Emergency will have Dems filing numerous lawsuits and holding up the wall for YEARS.
Trump LOST.

>If holding the government closed was pointless, why'd he do it in the first place, hm?
This.
It was pointless...but they're hoping he does it again?
It wasn't pointless, but if you cave you can't do it again because your enemy now knows that you will cave.

Can’t wait to see how Shultz campaign goes... they say his independent campaign will ensure trump reelection but I suspect if he doesn’t act like an insane leftist, he will take votes away from trump.

us 12s amirite

100%, shill

Attached: 1503344458.jpg (567x384, 44K)

It's all just a scripted reality show

Attached: 1548455025298.png (418x662, 334K)

"Dems only have a choice of getting something or nothing in next 3 weeks"

So why offer them anything?

Is this charity or special Olympics?

why give people that want to hurt USA something?

yes and if trump called on the good people of this country to lkill the corruption i would line up we are almost past the point of no return soft civil war has been raging for years

Attached: 1547524283016.png (1026x730, 80K)

the biggest mistake he ever made was embracing the establishment.

>trillion $$ spending bills
>firing all his most loyal people in the WH
>2 years controlling house/senate and didn't push for full funding on the border.
>stupid shit like "space force"

Attached: 1 1GVHUjATpf22oOxrDLYtnw.jpg (1600x679, 168K)

Attached: 1457913020663.jpg (576x7978, 1.05M)

Donald drumpfed it when he gave away that five weeks is his limit. If there's another shutdown, everyone will know it won't be forever like he once said.

that 7billion is for 167 miles for repairs and replacement fencing.

Attached: area51ufo.jpg (640x512, 57K)

Let's be truthful, he made a conscious decision to not lock the bitch up

I'm with him until the end of this term. Whether I remain supporting him will depend on what he accomplishes with the remainder of his first term.

I'm not going to turn back midstream. I have found him to be disappointing lately. I do truly hope that he finds a way to accomplish his stated goals. We are all so screwed as a country if he can't pull this off.

>5 weeks is his limit
No, 5 weeks was necessary to break the existing record. No reason he can't break it again.

But if he can and will hold out until he gets what he wants, why didn't he?

Because the thought was that the shutdown would make fed workers and welfare niggers turn on the Dems and force them to come to a wall agreement to reopen the government.
But throughout the Shutdown we learn that Dems don't give a fuck, and claim that they can't come to an agreement with the shutdown in place. This position wasn't going to change.
So now he's called their bluff, government temporarily reopened so they can come the agreement they pretend they want to make, and if they fail to do so it's all on them when the shutdown continues, and Trump can claim he played ball and gave them ample opportunity when going for SOE.
>Another shutdown will end with Trump caving again
If the new tactic doesn't go anywhere, then there is no reason for him to "cave" again.

try 80k, and with retirement, draw full salary. but live hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck. manage better, fuck them.

Still? He still isn’t Hillary “Wobbling from too much toddler brain eating” Clinton

Because this isn't a dictatorship.
You need to prove to the courts that the government is intentionally being incompetent because they hate America.

>Because the thought was that the shutdown would make fed workers and welfare niggers turn on the Dems
It didn't happen last time, dummy. It won't happen this time.
>If the new tactic doesn't go anywhere, then there is no reason for him to "cave" again.
There was no reason for him to cave the first time.
You = "ok, he caved on the first shutdown, but he won't cave on the next one in 3 weeks, even though he just got embarassed and united the Dems more than ever in the process!"

He said that in his first interview as President 'they're good people'.