World War III - Maps/Alliances

What would the alliances of WW3 look like? What would happen with the Middle East?

Attached: WW3 Map.png (6460x3480, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/defense/898143
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
mapchart.net/world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vietnam is an economic and military ally of the US, it should be blue.

Keep this shit on /tg/.

Attached: 1286607977559.jpg (313x313, 36K)

s africa and brazil would be blue, honey

How's this one?

Attached: WW3 Map #2.png (6460x3480, 2.58M)

Chile would be blue
Colombia would be blue
Mexico would be neutral or red
Bolivia would be red

and why Vietnam is blue? they are our allies now?

much better. I would probably also make India blue or neutral and pakistan red. Also all of the middle east but maybe Egypt and Saudi Arabia would probably run red

Attached: global conflict alliance map.png (3996x2028, 1.02M)

That is one hell of a map.

Why does SA go red? BRICS?

>this side of 2015
>argentina not west influenced
bad b8 m8

>EU
>blue
Not happening, vast majority of states in question would declare absolute neutrality or in political lingo "call for dialogue". Even if it meant destroying NATO.

Countries that would fight alongside US in Europe are
>UK, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Georgia, Ukraine, Cumguzzlers (Sweden)

>tfw not important

sucks

Shall we make it 3 in a row lads?

Attached: B63B58F6-6D32-425E-9F03-5B19ED33FED5.png (500x300, 79K)

What else?

Attached: WW3 Map #3.png (6460x3480, 2.56M)

No, Russia will be overthrown by liberals and join the NATO block. Then we all will fight muzzies, jews and chinkoids.

That sounds marvelous.

Greenland follows wherever Denmark goes so blue, Crimea is sadly now administered by Russia so red. For further inspiration, take the countries vocally for and against recognizing Guaido as Venezuelan president.

>india, china, pakistan, afghanistan, iran all happily together with russia
Fif

United south east Asia led by japan.
They are involved in Vietnam, Myanmar Cambodia and Malaysia now which basically boxes on and kill zones thailand and Laos.

Split Europe in 2. West of Paris is blue, while the East is red and belongs to Russia. Paint China, North AND South Korea, Japan, Indochina, and the upper parts of India yellow. The Chinks are playing their own game allied to no one else.

Attached: WW3 Map #4.png (6460x3480, 2.56M)

Brasil with Russia?
are you fucking high?

If US vs Russia it doesn't matter planet will be destroyed by nuclear weapon.

I'm pretty sure Mexico will remain neutral

look at the updated version faggot

May I present the following

Attached: world alliances.png (2753x1400, 147K)

go kys fagtard
I saw it after

I think you misgendered Brazil.

>Pakis and Pajeets are allies
Don't they hate each other like mortal enemies? Also, UK and France should be red. Too many muslims there.

C'mon OP.... post template you know the rundown

BRICS isn't a defensive pact you dumb nigger
Its purely an economic term used to described the relative best of the 3rd world.

Where to start

The year is 2050. A rising Turkey & Japan share a common interest in wresting sea lane control from the US. Japan, having developed first strike hyper-sonic missile capacity, makes the first move and attacks the US.

Turkey, having pacified much of the middle east and established itself as the dominant regional power, essentially becomes the seat of a new Ottoman Empire. As the junction point of the middle east, europe, and asia, wealth flows through it, and allows it to fund ever greater military expansion. Eventually it beings to seek control of more than just the black sea and lays claim to the strait of Gibraltar, essentially taking the Mediterranean with it.

Having regained its rightful spot as the true east Asian power after China fell to regionalism and internal political instability, Japan once again seeks to expand its zone of influence and access to resources through control of the pacific.

Western Europe has been stagnating for about 30 years or so, thanks to population decline & reduction in global demand for exports, and as such contributes very little to the war, instead content to bide their time and perhaps make some attempt to defend themselves, but have little energy for grander campaigns.

Poland and Romania, having been used by the United States in decades previous to create a cordon sanitaire against Russia, have evolved into the new heart of Europe. Similar to how the US strategic interest in South Korea helped them evolve from a country of poor rice farmers to a high tech economy in a mere few decades, investment in the aforementioned Eastern European countries has rendered them powerful, both economically and militarily. Originally intended as Piłsudski's Intermarium, a wall between Germany and Russia, these countries side with their benefactor, the US, against an aggressive Japan and work to halt Turkish ambitions from expanding into mainland Europe.

Attached: ww3.jpg (861x465, 45K)

Why don't America Russia and China just turn the middle East into a parking lot? Would that not be the biggest step toward world peace and prosperity in history? Europe couldn't do shit about it. They are pathetic compared to us. Africa is a fucking joke, they don't even get a say.

Attached: 6ur2.jpg (1645x920, 1.09M)

>retards knowing this little about politics

Attached: unknown-10.png (6460x4390, 2.59M)

>BRICS
user that's just a bad joke that went too far

>Bolivia
AHAHAH WHAT A FAGGOT, Bolivia would shill for Russia/China Ad Infinitum

>no United South America

China is in full control of SA's government/parliment. Niggers aren't difficult to manipulate

guys, tbqh you both are retards as fuck

Attached: 1548551508447.png (6460x3480, 1.7M)

Gryphons will strike like out of anyones nightmare.

Attached: Jas_39_Gripen_3_foto_Pia_Ericson_FMV.jpg (3168x2112, 3.17M)

OP map makes no fucking sense, the BRICS are a economic group of emerging economies, Brasil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (those other countries in red take no part on it).
Its not a military or political aliance.

Just change the name on the next maps to axis and alies or something.

you are right, i should have put them in the irrelevant retards category where nobody even wants them in their sphere of influence. they are in the US one currently just because the US basically controls the entire western hemisphere except cuba and possibly venezuela.

it would be easier for a foreign power to occupy the entirety of south america than for south america to be united

he's a soviet lithium expertorer

Iran and North Korea are allied

Accurate map based on Venezuela situation

This makes the most sense out of everything in this thread
Rick stop trying to educate Morties

North korea allied?
they are literality the sluts of China, just because Trump made a weak peace with them. it doesn't mean he's now our allied

Indo would go Red. They are firmly a part of the G77 and loking for any reason to lessen western economic dominance.

learn history first leaf

Attached: evo communist.jpg (620x387, 72K)

Add Iraq and Saudi Arabia blue. Yemen Red

Give it enough time and Australia will go red (which would be 100% based)

>main economic partner is China
>Indian and Chinese make up majority of immigration
>Silent majority that fucking hates the SJW climate being exported from the US

>Fighting against Russia
>Fighting with Israel

lol no thanx

>china, india, and russia allying
>venezuela dropping internal control to fight a war it gives no fucks about
Thanks for the tip

imagine being a cucked swiss

let's be honest. we all know usa is merely a puppet state of communist russia. you got cucked so fucking hard in the last election, your country is barely functioning. i'm not happy about it, i'm half american, but it's the truth.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (6460x3480, 1.93M)

Better

>Brics
>Brazil going to take Vuvuzela and Cuba side instead of america

>India & China

retarded/10

I don't like the Idea too but Israel is the best allied of US in middle east

finally someone with sense, fuck OP for being a huge fag

tass.com/defense/898143
they just want the chilean sea

Ya... once nordstream 2 is completed no chance Germany will ever go against Russia. They are totally dependant for energy. Poland and England and other EU sceptic nations might fight Russia but the core EU Germany and France will side with them.

>China and India allies
Did you just google for large trade groups?

India will not be on the same side as Pakistan if war breaks out.

plus Iran to the red

why is india ally with china
thats bullshit
they hate each other

I wouldn’t mind this, we’d be to annex Yukon and the Northwest Territories if we win.

*get to

Israel would be neutral.... officially that is

alliance of convenience if anything. Russian/Indian relations are very good.

>Split Europe in 2. West of Paris is blue, while the East is red and belongs to Russia
t. Nikita Kruschev

>India
>red

They hate China and have much closer ties to the West.

Brazil would side with the US

Attached: Jair-Bolsonaro-640x400.jpg (640x400, 42K)

Based

fix it

unbased and bad edit

Attached: 1548551508447.png (6460x3480, 1.7M)

That's what I was saying also Pakistan. India and Pakistan hate each other.

Also Germany cannot fight Russia anymore because of nordstream 2

They are energy dependant on Russia. War will be in Europe however because there is no way that Poland would not fight Russia.

you come here too late spain

chile should also be blue, they're as prussian as prussia was during the reign of frederick the great

Attached: 1548548474951.png (6460x3480, 2.19M)

and not just in culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans

Does it even matter? All countries that matter are all owned by the same group of (((people))).

It's all theater and charades.

your wet dream?

can I just play red alert 3 in real life?

based

Attached: V3T9b9x.png (913x766, 779K)

Post yfw we still win

Explain why China and India are on same side, with Iraq neutral, Turkey with Brics and not nato, and Denmark neutral. This is why boomers should die.

Id do New Zealand blue. We'll bring them along.

India is blue. India hates China with a burning passion. There might even be a Indo-pacifice Nato with USA, Australia and India coming soon to stop China

zerg rush

Yes, they've fought a couple of wars and have nukes pointed at each other 24/7

This. They'd never give up a chance to attack China.

in a conventional war, yes we would, but nobody wins when nukes start flying

I should've posted this earlier, sorry lads.

mapchart.net/world.html

>south africa relevant
among the many absurdities in this map, this is the best.

Attached: poop.jpg (2000x1000, 113K)

Of course. I was talking specifically conventional, but it wouldn't take long for nukes to start going off.

the thing is in any invasion of the us, it'd be like an invasion of the USSR where partisans would do far more damage to any invading force than the actual army. though I suppose a better analogy is a red dawn scenario

>China on the same side as India and Vietnam
>Taiwan not getting in on the action
>Denmark neutral but Greenland is in?
>Why is Yeman/Oman relevant?
>South Africa not siding with China
>Neutral Iraq
>Georgia not being neutral
>Armenia siding with Turkey, Azerbaijan. and Iran

ok retard

Attached: 1516672412821.jpg (160x200, 5K)