Why do blacks indulge in consumerism and material displays of wealth more than any other group

Why do blacks indulge in consumerism and material displays of wealth more than any other group

Everywhere they are be it in the US Britain and even Ireland they all adore Nike Addidas and other "branded" clothing

Even in the African Congo there is a group of idiots that waste their money on expensive suits, shoes and designer sunglasses

Why are they in particular so susceptible?

Attached: 20190127_001030.jpg (1920x847, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H36MDvP3GnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because niggers are stupid, you fucking retard

cargo cult. they think it will materialise more wealth or something. and inability to plan ahead

That's rich coming from a wop. You people are notorious for that.

found a nigger guys

Do not talk about the dandy’s like that

impulsive behaviors and lack of delay of gratification

Cuz ppl know we be paid den brah

the African guys looks pretty good compared to our niggers

Nike Adidas wealth lolwut

they don't. the ones around here wear heavy construction worker sweatshirts and dirty ass jeans. there's one who goes to my supermarket, he wears the same exact NFL jacket every single day of his life. those guys wearing neon colored nikes and gold sunglasses, those are called drug dealers.

Congo Dandies
Ain't got food to eat but at least I look good.
youtube.com/watch?v=H36MDvP3GnU

low IQ, they think they can buy status. it's why they are marketed to, because they are the best consumers and are the easiest to advertise to. This is why you always see black male white female in advertisements.
Women are really similar in this regard to.

Because fashion is king but the emperor wears no clothes for his statuesque protoman penis

They want to look successful without every having to work.

Attached: 1545602484999.jpg (720x744, 102K)

It's a reaction to poverty, dipshit. And the IQ thing.

Attached: 1548337126794m.jpg (776x1024, 58K)

Sage

This is a thing poors do to make themselves seem rich, it's not just the negroes. That's why slavs wear addidas as status symbols. Puertoricans rice up their cars with retarded spoilers. Etc.

Attached: slav_squat.jpg (960x720, 116K)

It seems that way. The amount of importance/value they put on the superficial is embarrassing.

Keep in mind that the opposite of superficiality is one's character, virtue and honor. Needless to say (people are stupid so it needs to be said), blacks in general lack all those things. These are truths.
I'm not white and I've lived around blacks my entire life. Throughout my life, whites have been alien.

What I know are minorities. These are the people I've been around forever. I think they can be fixed though, with hard truths, with criticism from their own since it's their culture that's faulty. Yes, their culture is fucked up and only they can change it.
There are some blacks who are nothing like the stereotypes and they pay the price for their unruly brethren.. that's just how things work

Because they are dumb.

Came here to say your picture triggers me.

Swag

poorest show wealth by being fat, like africa
second poorest show wealth by staying out of the sun like in india
third poorest show wealth by having a bunch of stuff like in south america
richest show wealth by donating to charity

They are retards with childlike attention whoring impulses.

>Why do blacks indulge in consumerism and material displays of wealth more than any other group
because
>we wuz kangz n shet

Dey sellabratin da tyme dey was kangz and sheitt

Its the same reason you'll see a camaro or a ridiculous sup'd up car in a trailor park. Everyone thinks of themselves as temporarily inconvenienced millionaires. Their thought process is "Sure, I live in a trailor park, but im not like the rest I have this thing that makes me better than them." Its a constant need to display they think they are better than others.

>Why do blacks indulge in consumerism and material displays of wealth more than any other group
because they're the most shallow

I heard old time drug dealing spics used to buy a shit ton of jewelry because it couldnt be confiscated as an asset by the feds, I think niggers are just plain dumb and fall for advertisements and think that they're winning by throwing away money on stupid shit.

Can't be rich so mine as well feel like it. The dandys of Congo is the saddest thing. They will spend a year salary on a suit but still live in a mud hut.

Low impulse control and a lack of ability to plan for the future. Essentially low IQ.

Amen.
But the left is telling blacks that that they are beautiful just the way they are. And that the problem is that white people are evil haters.
They are encouraging blacks to cling to their toxic culture.
Their preachers and rave hustling politicians have always done that.
Why wouldn’t blacks believe they are being held back by a racist conspiracy. It’s all they ever hear.
The truth is Hate Speech.

Che Guevara wondered the same thing

nigger brains can't think past the present and thus are susceptible to instant gratification without concern for future consequences

Dem congo niggers are pretty natty tho'. Not even 5% of whiteboys in the west dress as well.