Studied Finance and Economics at university

>Studied Finance and Economics at university
>70% of first class honours in my year were girls
>Majority of prize winners were girls
>Girls routinely did the homework whereas for guys it was hit and miss
>Anecdotally, the girls studied a lot longer and harder on average than the guys (9pm-10pm 6 days a week wasn't uncommon).

Is it just me or is the average women academically better than the average male?

Sure, the savants and autists are all men but it seems the average woman is just so much more focused and harder work than the average dude.

I'm actually beginning to think that the main reason we don't have more female board members than male is solely because of pregnancy and maternity leave.

Attached: femalegrad.png (319x399, 225K)

Studied all the time and achieved nothing else. About to graduate and want to die. Good on guys for not going down the nerd route at least they have fun before it all starts going downhill.

>pregnancy and maternity leave
Women actually make more than men right out of college statistically and that drops off right when some people start to have kids. That probably is a large contributing factor.

Is that Neil Breen on the left?

Then she makes a facial abuse Bukakke video.

Women are sheep user. So when they are told to spend 2 hours of their day after school to study they do it. They sit quietly in class, write their notes, and regurgitate what they are told. I think the real problem with your thinking is that you believe following established guidelines is what makes you "board member material" or really brings yoy any measure of success outside mediocrity.

The education and Uni system isn't designed to bring out your potential, it's designed to make you a well fitting gear.

>I'm actually beginning to think that the main reason we don't have more female board members than male is solely because of pregnancy and maternity leave.

That’s a big reason, but there’s also less aggression on average due to lower testosterone and the female brain. And women who do have that aggression get perceived as bitches.

this. women are good at doing what they are told but they are not actually intelligent.

Attached: female brains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

>is the average women academically better
Yes. Better in the workplace? Not so much. Women don't thrive in hierarchical structures.

The distribution isn’t the same. There are more retarded men and more genius men. There are more average women.

This makes sense biologically. In a healthy population nearly all females are meant to breed while only a fragment of men are meant to.

Statistically women are better at academics but do a bad job in real life careers.

>meaningless awards and certificates and a stomach full of cum
good for them

doing well in school requires ass kissing and obedience things women excel at, intelligent men are bored and done with the dog and pony show of modern life and seek the grave

>study physics
One girl
She is Chinese

That is all.

my accounting degree had a half halfsplit. my finance degree had 98% men

>Is it just me or is the average women academically better than the average male?

Well, they are, nobody is denying this. Why is that? The female brain is much better suited for doing automaton work of sitting still in class taking notes and studying for hours, whilst guys naturally are more hyperactive and loathe this shit, hence their lower academic success even when they just as intelligent as the girls. Men have since the dawn of mankind been hunters and gatherers so this is wholly unnatural to them, also let's not forget the biological imperative to find pussy. In school bitches would actually not only take notes, but copy the teacher's words verbatim, and have seven different highlighters to achieve god knows what, in other words women are NPCs.

Attached: 1548377145979.jpg (248x340, 19K)

>routinely did the homework
Imagine being so cucked you take books home and study. Imagine needing to.

Men have a tendency to go off the beaten path more often. Consequently, a lot of underperformers relative to women, but also a lot of astronomical performers relative to women.

With respect to financial risk management, women are better. But the big gains (and also losses) are by men.

anyone can learn to regurgitate what they are taught like a parrot user, when they enter the real world they still wont have street smarts or know how to interact competitively and assertively.

Because men are more interested in things that matter, pic related.

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

Out of curiosity how did you do academically and what do you do now

Attached: paxvi8m6jam11.jpg (960x801, 126K)

Women are good at busy body routine activities that absolutely bore men. Men (myself included) get burnt out the the routine of scholastics and its annoyances.

But give a man a real project with tangible goals and autonomy to be left alone and the same for a woman. That man will blow the fuck out of that woman.

>Philosophy
>130 IQ average

Doubt.jpg.

Philosophy is the sort of degree where people think they're far smarter than they actually are.

Based and completely true. Women are like dogs, easy to train and do as their told. Try getting a dog to start a fortune 500. Why do you think every massively successful entrepreneur and inventor is a man?

Men have realised that just following the rules and the life script ain't really going to get you anywhere except a boring 9-5 job working to make someone else rich. Plus it doesn't even help you get girls anyway.

(((Academia))) is a terrible judge of a person's intelligence and you know it

>Is it just me or is the average women academically better than the average male?
Nope, women are stupid as fuck and let me tell you why

>Be in EE
>First year, class of 120 people is roughly 1/10 wimminz
>Second year the class has 1 skank left in a class of 70 people.
Most of the smart males are in engineering or physics while most idiots end up in business and art school. Comparing how well girls do vs the biggest idiots on campus is not a fair comparison. Part of the engineering curriculum was to take elective classes outside of our field, which means no physics, math or chem classes. Most people ended up doing economics or business classes as elective because they would easily skip all of it and end up with an A+.

Women are virtually non-existent in physics or engineering classes, which also happens to be one of the few degrees that actually requires above average intelligence to succeed in.

>By the second year

>Physics and engineering
>Close to 25% female
what a load of BS. The only female in engineering are in the civil program, which is a glorified high school algebra class taught over 4 years.

> studied STEM
> most women dropped out
> none of them are significantly above average
> zero awards
Find a less basic bitch pseudo-degree, faggot.

What are the white women in the Economics and related departments like compared to other fields? Are they all career wymyn and shit? I have a new class in that building, would it be worth it to try and meet some?