Washington State BANS ammo what now guntards?

House Bill 1346, sponsored by Representative Gerry Pollet (D-46), would make it illegal to sell, transfer, give, or otherwise make available ammunition that is not certified as “nonlead” to anyone under the age of 21, with the exception of ammunition given by a parent or guardian. This would encompass the vast majority of ammunition available on the market commonly used for target shooting, self-defense, and many types of hunting. It would essentially limit young adults under the age of 21 to very expensive, specialty ammunition that may not even be manufactured in certain common calibers and may even provide sub-standard performance compared to traditional ammunition. In addition, businesses selling ammunition would be required to provide a handout to customers on the health effects of lead and they would even be subject to random, unannounced inspections by the Department of Health along with local law-enforcement to ensure compliance.

Attached: 1519617282645.jpg (2272x1704, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW0njs5npY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself shill rat

How the fuck did a WHOLE cartridge get in that kids head?

>unconstitutional
goes in all fields

You'll be first on the chopping block when it all comes down faggot.

Attached: 1544809343112.png (217x190, 48K)

Rail gun, or a punching tool. Either way despicably cruel, BASTA!

Well they are infringing the shit out of the 2nd Amendment.
Probably setting the stage for when Trump is out of office.
They want those guns bad.
pic related

Attached: ar15theirmagimustverypowerful.jpg (640x431, 232K)

Damn, they managed to build something that uses the entire shell and casing as a projectile?

A rifle cartridge is comprised of a shell, bullet, primer and other chemicals. If the cartridge displayed in that photo was indeed recovered from a child's head it wasn't delivered by a firearm.

thats a 7.62 round

After Drumpf loses the next election or is more likely impeached and replaced by a Democrat all of you gun toting maniacs will be put into FEMA camps where you belong.

7.62 x39 is a communist cartrage....What did they mean by this?

That's not a 556. That's for an AK

Wrong caliber, unarmed lefty.

Why can’t they even get their rounds right? That’s 7.62x39, not .223/5.56x45.
Plus, if the entire cartridge was in the kid’s head, there’s a serious problem with that firearm, or we’re using portal 2 physics.

wow
didnt know you could shoot the whole cartridge

Prepare to shoot pols.
We're going to have a civil war.

I'd say a gun that still manages to deliver a bullet into a kid's cranium despite not ejecting the casing properly is a pretty good gun.

They took a picture of the round. Then loaded it and shot some kid in the head with it. Sick fucks!

Non lead bullets like to penetrate soft body armor
>based gun grabbers

Who cares about Washingmutt State.

Next generation on pace to wipe out whites

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-111143.png (1080x2160, 721K)

Someone did a joker and missed her eye.

What the fuck is that picture?

>impeached and replaced by a Democrat all of you gun toting maniacs will be put into FEMA camps where you belong.
OOhhhhhhh...I think I just came.
JUST DO IT

Attached: kfsmok.jpg (249x249, 41K)

That’s almost the whole country now user.

50% more bullet per bullet.

Stop saying that........please?

Ammo is literally the easiest thing to make. Anyone with half a brain can cast bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW0njs5npY4

I guess criminals sure won't find a way to get bullets. durrrrrrrrr

Unconstitutional

We are well funded and organized Cletus. You'll surrender your baby killing machines or go to prison.Your own families will rat you out if you try to hide them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Civil war?
We're so fucking close it is no longer amusing.

Evil knows no bounds, it was hammered in.

>Next generation on pace to wipe out whites
>public school education

Implying dumbing-down schools is a strategy for success.

Why wait faggot?

Smoke this you traitorous commie slime.
Long live the Republic.

Attached: kfgunclassy.jpg (3508x2334, 265K)

Looks like y'all are gonna have to rely on us GAMERS to save ya'll, huh?

Attached: 1538100153509.png (628x472, 302K)

>go to prison
If people are willing to band together and kill communists, what make you think jail would be a deterrent? LMAO
>come guys, let the communists have the country, they threatened jail time

Imagine being this much of a faggot. You and your onions brethren aren’t doing shit. You won’t get the military to do shit. You won’t get the majority of cops to do shit. This will be like Jr. High all over again with bullets, and as you an your faggot friends are already accustomed, you’ll be punked out of existence. LARP more Edward.

Ok, I'm coming, let me get my walker, fuck it, I'll just take my wheelchair.

kek

Attached: when-the-communists-keep-threatening-revolution-and-never-follow-through-12026243.png (500x557, 139K)

My body is ready.

Attached: CC7BF01B-2F81-486F-A556-FC478F34B579.gif (500x375, 249K)

I don't think the person that made that understands how bullets work

jesus, is the kid okay?

the bullet didn't leave the cartridge and isn't deformed at all, shooter probably hit the soft spot.

Since I'm an activist I already know how this is going to go down. There will be a few who resist the confiscations and they will be taken down BRUTALLY. They'll be smeared in the press and completely demonized. By the time we're done people will be surrendering their guns voluntarily or be shamed as racists. We control the media, the police and the courts, you fags don't have a chance.

The assault rifle 15 chambered in 5.56 baby killer NATO certified fires a 5.56mm diameter sabot that carries a 7.62x39mm cartrige to its target.

Wait, the bullet was unspent?
did they fucking stab the kid with it?
BAN ASSAULT ARMS AND SNIPER BICEPS

yeah faggot you this you that, let me tell you what you are that matters...made out of meat...you are made out of meat, faggot, gay faggot meat...you ain't gonna do shit, you couldn't keep me in a fema camp if i volunteered to go son. now runalong future prisonbitch and fit your asshole for a pipebomb.

leave this Bhutanese upholstery forum you retarded q-tard.

its not resistance to confiscation that will be your problem, it's life in a perpetual state of siege afterwords. you faggots will be murdered in everyway imaginable in every place imaginable and you won't be able to tell if its political violence or a freak cock sucking accident. lol activist.

Attached: goddamn-batman.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>It would essentially limit young adults under the age of 21 to very expensive, specialty ammunition

While I hope this bill fails, let's at least acknowledge that this is not an ammo ban in the sense OP is applying.

Well memed, user. I almost believed you.

kek

Attached: ohthat.png (731x611, 876K)

When did 21 become adulthood?
I guess with Reagan and alcohol, but still. You can join the army but not buy ammo,,,gay

Then what are you waiting for?

Its 26.

We don't need an army anyways. Armies are mean and hurtful. And they aren't inclusive enough. It's current year. Armies are on the wrong side of history.

You can get an AR chambered in 7.62x39. if that add is real, then lmao. You would have to know literally nothing about guns to believe that shit. Looks like some milsurp I bought about 10 years ago.

That is not a .223 faggot

That proves a Russian did it.

All of our assets are in place. POC will be given the guns we confiscate and organized into squads with lists of local gun owners. When we pull the trigger(heh) you'll be bagged and tagged at 3am in your underwear and pics of you abused wife will be broadcast on national TV. There's nothing you can do to stop it. You might as well give up your pathetic guns peacefully or face the consequences. If we have to bring in UN troops to git r done then so be it.

Amazon.com

>Bans lead bullets
>huge market opens up for making lathe-produced brass bullets on a mass-market level ala the French 8mm Lebel bullets during World War 1
>said bullets are also significantly more capable of penetrating armor but still have good terminal ballistics in soft flesh with the right brass alloy

5d scrabble, folks

What now? Gonna visit Washington and rob people.

thread would be better you had taken a picture of the phone you're taking a picture of the other phone with, dad

>7.62x39mm
>AR-15 bullet

Attached: 1545490832288.jpg (320x240, 4K)

>Niggers can't stop killing each other
>The plan is to unite niggers, train them, and lead them.
So never happening? Dick tease.

fake id lol

You forgot
>recovered from head

>It somehow passes
>Mass disobedience, noncompliance, and going to the next state over to buy ammo
>Eventual repeal of an unconstitutional law because it makes (older) firearms near impossible to shoot because their bullets need to be some kind of lead or alloy
Next.

Attached: gallery_7341_32_93307.jpg (600x337, 96K)

So edgy and >3333 demands a response.
So here it is.
No more free Wacos.
>boomer

How tf can you tell?

DO IT FAGGOT

I really do like your baiting.
I'm drunk and enjoying it.
No more free Wacos >hiccup.

By not being a >nogunz fagmo

It used to be 21 to vote until boomers were bitching about being sent to Vietnam and not being allowed to vote. After that states decided to lower the age for everything else. Regan undid that though. Prehaps most poetic of all, the boomers that fought to lower the age of adulthood to 18 are now the politicians raising the gun age and the smoking age to 21.

Was scrolling to see if anyone would post this. Should have been first post.
Pretty pathetic that you can't tell. It's obvious if you've spent time with 7.62.

Your wife will turn in your guns while you're at work after she sees what we're going to put on TV.

You aren't going to get a job at CBS. Learn to program.

We're already programming you lemmings to hate guns and your grandchildren will be mixed race.

Gunpowder isnt too hard either. There are multiple ways to make it and it usually isnt too hard.

I own them all and Marines for 9 years. For starters.

>2017
holy shit this board is nothing but shill kikes now isn't it? LMAO

Ak Ammo is small, stubby and tends to be steel. AR ammo is brass and longer.

What is the difference though? They look the same other than slight differences in ratios of their dimensions.

Ok but how could you tell apart a pic of 7.62x39 and 7.62x51?
And pic related is .223 brass and the same color as 7.62 so how can you tell it apart from just a picture? It doesn't look "stubby" to me

Attached: 223.jpg (1155x1155, 34K)

you are aware that the amount of people in this country that privately own firearms (and often use them for hunting, targets, what have you) dwarf the amount of police military, etc. personnel in the US. I BEG you to come and take the guns, I'd like you to see what an armed populace is capable of

Attached: doc holliday.jpg (960x626, 27K)

Lulz, first thought.

it's the proportions of the round. there are a lot of small details in shape that are easily recognizable if you know more than nothing at all about firearms

>what now guntards?
Submit to our Jewish overlords

Because we like guns and aren't retarded. The difference is clear

They are not slight. 5.56 is longer and skinnier. 7.62x39 is short and fat.

Actually, that’s how you think it will go down.

You don’t see the second order consequences of screwing around with ordinary people, nor have you considered the effects of a black market in ammunition and firearms should Democrats go down this route.

Ultimately, Progressives have a clueless tard problem. I mean, if you guys forget that both Prohibition and the War on Drugs didn’t work, what’s going to happen when you try to confiscate something that everyone has hidden and won’t declare?

Black market smuggling, that’s what.

Progressivism is what happens when people who don’t study History think that they are on the Right Side of History.

I don't know. It just dosen't look the same. Stop being a gayboy.

ok but then how do you tell apart 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 and 7.62x54?
Even if you're so smart I bet you can't tell apart .223 and 5.56 right?

We've won the psychological war and you are too demoralized to use your precious guns.

Okay this answer actually makes sense, thanks (I mean that unironically)