Vox day?

how does his iq deviate from the standard by such a large amount? this guy is epic

Attached: voxday!.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite part is when he shits on his live chat viewers, based.

This guy doesn't believe in evolution. He's a retard.

>he believes in evolution
Yikes

What's his IQ? 135?

>i knows its true because i learnt it in my schoolins and scientists paid by the government would never lie

Attached: 1427307860699.jpg (369x363, 21K)

Hes a prairie jew

>I know it's fake cause internet

Attached: 1548268707193.gif (480x270, 1000K)

thank god we have a 101 IQ mastermind out there in the wild fighting politics for us

i know it's fake because it's logically inconsistent, go choke on your own vomit ireland, maybe darwin was right about you

Evolution is mathematically and logically incoherent.

Vox Gay is about half as intelligent as he believes he is, he is unable to publish a book that doesn't contain glaring typos. Otherwise, he's ok

You do realize that without evolution, everything becomes far less likely and more ridiculous, right? How do you explain the great physical and genetic similarities between different species of cats, for example? Without evolution it would mean it all happened by chance (because they are unrelated to one another). Biology as a whole stops making sense.

Then how do you explain niggers?

>How do you explain the great physical and genetic similarities between different species of cats
We fully accept that microevolution is a reality. Namely, that within a particular taxonomic family, there is a certain degree of possible microevolution.

Not that "great genetical similarties" prove heredity, because DNA is a complex quaternary informations system, meaning similar features will use similar DNA. Monkeys and humans have similar DNA because they have similar features (arms, legs, hands, fingers, etc). Even bananas share features with humans.

You are a stupid Christian piece of kike worshipping garbage and you need to get off this board

Do tigers and lions evolving from the same ancestor count as micro or macro evolution? If they're not evolved from the same ancestor, why do they have similarities?

Welcome to the darkstream, poxgay dot blogpress dot il, streamlabs allstar. Listen pedes, you guys aren't gonna believe what Frauden Psychoson did today. He fucking went on the Joe Rogan podcast and said that the alt right is the same as the SJWs. Well guess what bucko, actually it's YOU who are the same as the SJWs. Peterson is the epitome of a gamma male. As I tend to float between alpha plus and sigma, gamma males like Jordan are just obsessed with taking down successful alpha fantasy novelists like me.

We do not know exactly whether lions and tigers are microevolved or created independently, but I would say that they are independently created (just a hunch).

>why do they have similarities?
Because they were created by an intelligent designer using a logical informations system, meaning similar features feature similar DNA and allele frequencies.

And yet he is not intelligent enough to not be a fat pig.

>Caring about evolution
Evolution has such an inconsequential and trivial effect on the structure of society that caring deeply about it is a sign of autism; complete rigidity. Also, societies that largely reject evolution seem to have better future prospects in a pragmatic sense, so there's also that.

t. someone who's not a fan of Vox Day and 'le believes in OMG so important' evolution.

Attached: 1545607048637.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

What games has Vox Day made?

Evolution being taught in public schools is a direct attack on God and the Bible, and thus not inconsequential, because it breeds amorality and atheistic nihilism.

he is so smart and based am I right fellow bears!?

Attached: d1a.png (680x383, 161K)

Someone gave me a communicator watch and said I could talk to God with it. God told me that evolution is as fake as climate change. I don't know what I should say to Him though.

Attached: Wes.png (200x199, 52K)

The gammas are out in full force I see.

>meaning similar features feature similar DNA and allele frequencies.
But that's clearly wrong. Following your hypothesis, all similar traits should have similar genetics, yet there are many cases of convergent evolution where the same trait arises separately in different species. If it was really intelligent design, then wings for example would only have to be made once and then shared among all animals. Bats, birds, and insects developed wings completely differently. People like you clearly don't deny evolution due to intellectual honesty, but because it doesn't align with the bible. You are liars and deceivers.

That's a completely separate argument. I agree that being obsessed with darwinism is bad, but that doesn't mean that the idea itself is false. Animals are clearly related to one another, and denying that makes you either a fool or disingenuous. In Vox Day's case it's clearly due to his pro-religion bias. Denying the truth just because of your personal biases makes you a giant faggot.

Nope, false. Because the features you just listed have different mechanics, looks and other characteristics which make them use their own unique DNA. What you're referring to as convergent evolution is simply different genes controlling for similar but different characteristics. Skin color in Japanese and Europeans is controlled by different genes even though we both look "white" -- but if you look closely, we don't look exactly the same.

That being said, many animals with wings share base DNA controlling for the wings themselves.

The only one being dishonest is you, because you religiously believe in a system you falsely call "science" despite being built on faith.

For an American ethno nationalist vox certainly doesnt seem white to me, in personality, intelligence, or appearance.

>Animals are clearly related to one another, and denying that makes you either a fool or disingenuous.
Not my contention. You have to create a straw man to attack my position. Of course many animals are related, but you are literally claiming that elephants and bananas are related and have a common ancestor, which is not only mathematically but logically incoherent and scientifically indefensible.

He is an American Indian.

So what does he have to do with white people?
He still seems pretty jewy...

He would totally destroy Toe Rogan in a fight. He invented Fight Club before it was cool.

you’re fuckin retarded

Not an argument.

I knew one guy who was into comics. He looks exactly like Vox Day and has the same pretentious attitude.

he thinks qanon is real and he still calls trump the god emperor. I hate really don't like vox. He can't go 15 minutes without mentioning his iq, and he brags about being native american because they have low average iqs and because his farther away from the indian average he thinks that makes him even more impressive

>For an American ethno nationalist
Since when is he one? The dude brags about being tri-racial all the time.

Im pretty sure he promotes ethno nationalism.
Why would anyone like him if he wasnt one anyways?

>Of course many animals are related
So do you admit they evolved or not? If Tigers and Lion share common ancestors, then evolution is true, period. Comparing to bananas and shit is not relevant, as you're just trying to use the common sense fallacy.

Let me break down the problem with your argument. You are saying evolution is wrong because it's statistically unlikely. Then you come up with an alternative hypothesis that's several times less likely than that (similarities between animals are all coincidences/arbitrary and have no particular rhyme or reason) and explain that away with God. It's a terrible argument, and even if you think God did it it would be far more sensible if he simply started life and guided evolution to go a certain way. You're not being honest.

Just because I'm critiquing the viability of a particular theory doesn't mean that I necessarily must have an alternative and more plausible theory. And yes, God is a more plausible theory.

>If Tigers and Lion share common ancestors, then evolution is true, period
No, that would mean felines produce other felines. I already conceded that we all believe in microevolution, also known as the imperfect copying of genes in reproduction.

Let me break it down for you: there is no evidence whatsoever that it's possible for biological organisms to cross the genetic boundary of taxonomic families. None. Small changes within a family is apparently possible, and it's up-in-the-air whether tigers and lions were independently created or evolved from a common feline, but what's absolutely clear is that they did not evolve from a fish.

How is a cults faith in what they want to be true more plausible then evolution, most of which is observable again?

>Just because I'm critiquing the viability of a particular theory doesn't mean that I necessarily must have an alternative and more plausible theory.
But you clearly are, as you are suggesting intelligent design as opposed to evolution. You also absolutely should have an alternative theory, as otherwise the criticism has little point. For example, you can point out the flaws in modern astrophysics as long as you want, but unless you give us something better, we're still gonna follow it because it's the best we got. Evolution is clearly far more correct than any other hypothesis we have to explain the biodiversity of life on earth.

>there is no evidence whatsoever that it's possible for biological organisms to cross the genetic boundary of taxonomic families
That's interesting, since most anti-evolutionists I see deny speciation as a whole, as opposed to just across categories. If you actually do believe that, can you explain why further extrapolation is not possible? Can cats and dogs have a shared ancestor, for example? In the end taxonomic categories are quite arbitrary. Did birds evolve from dinosaurs, or is that too unlikely for you?

The ToE can be directly disproved. God can not.

Sorry... i think what you meant to say is evolution is 99.9% proven. There isnt a scarp of evidence for god any where in the universe.

>But you clearly are, as you are suggesting intelligent design as opposed to evolution
I'm simply pointing to the fact that an intelligent designer is what the evidence in DNA points to, because the explanation given by the ToE is completely inviable. I'm not offering any sort of broader theory, just suggesting that intelligent design is more plausible given our current understanding. And of course there is a reason for pointing out the flaws in a theory without providing an alternative. Science isn't based on believing the least shitty theory until something better comes along. If a theory can be directly refuted, then it can not stand despite the lack of another theory. Evolutionism is not science.

>That's interesting, since most anti-evolutionists I see deny speciation as a whole, as opposed to just across categories
That's not true. If you actually ask "anti-evolutionists" you'll see that almost all of us obviously believe that genes change when we reproduce and that this can lead to small changes within certain genomes, with limits.

>In the end taxonomic categories are quite arbitrary.
Let me be clear that we are not exactly sure what the Bible is referring to scientifically when it uses the word "kind" to categorize animals, but it would appear as if the Biblical word "kind" is very close to what we would call a "taxonomic family", namely the 3rd smallest taxonomic rank. In this rank, animals are clearly distinguishable as different types of animals and could hardly have evolved from each other. If we go to the smaller ranks like genus and species, it seems possible that they could be related.

Attached: 370px-Taxonomic_Rank_Graph.svg.png (370x238, 22K)

Vox day is based and redpilled

Attached: תמונה של לוח.jpg (300x400, 22K)

Next you'll be telling us to vaccinate: fuck you!

Evolution is proven. God or no god.
Its something people understood before civilization, or science could Prove it. Its what made civilization possible.
Civilization is nothing other than a eugenics program.

>Evolution is proven.
No it is not.

Yes it is, you were just bred to be a pawn, instead of a master that understands it.

False. Show me a single transition species

Protip: you can't

Homology between enzymes. Your ignorant ass is 40 years behind.

Vox Day? More like Vox GAY!

Attached: 1547678144730.gif (250x200, 1.48M)

Every oganism that is ever born is the tranistion.
You just cant deal with the fact that you were born for nothing more than to be a place holder until you could be replaced by something fitter.

Lol, nice try.

hes a mentally ill faggot christcuck boomer (hes really early gen x still consider him a literal boomer though) that attacks everyone on the altright and says the stupid shit possible.

he's extremely solid when he talks about jordan peterson, but i dont like his other stuff really. he has kind of an effeminate voice which makes it harder to give him the time of day

He seems based and redpilled but I'm having trouble understanding why he dedicated his life to meaningless pursuits like fantasy novels, comic books, and video games

Attached: 1511849979610.jpg (435x468, 23K)

Its a way for gammas to feel like alphas.

What the fuck is a gamma

i think it's vox's own version of a "beta" male, just more intellectually aimed

Its the third roman numeral behind alpha and beta.
Its what vox autisticly calls everyone that doesnt like him, whether its because they are smarter or dumber than he is.

A word Vox Day invented. He uses it all the time and pretends it's part of the modern lexicon. Yes, he's that autistic.

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html

You are such a fucking brainlet your existence actively makes society a worse place. /sci/ is right about you guys