Czech anons please get in here

>In Prague antifa and other weird people squatted a building, which belongs to goverment.
>The building was illegaly occupied since 2016.
>Recently after many years of judical process an executor finally could kick them out.
>Since Antifa is bunch of retards there was some women which was legally backing them up.

>She was fined 450K czk + some more debt from eletrical bills etc.
>They were literally shitting everywhere at the nearby garden.
>The garden has to be now decontamined. The cost of the decontamination will be added to the fined amount.
>The total fine is assumed to be way more than 1mil czk = 40k eur
You can't make this shit up.

Now shes out of money. So she tought she can just open a transparent bank account and let others donate to her debt.

>Plottwist shes breaking multiple laws and can face up to 10 years in prison.

Lets fuck this commie bitch for life

Her transparent account: ib (dot) fio (dot) cz/ib/transparent?a=2600985228
I wont write her name here because ((mods)) would delete this thread, but czech anons can find it on he kikebook
kikebook.com/klinika451/
>Her fake company backing klinika
rejstrik-firem (dot) kurzy (dot) cz/04919599/kolektiv-acs-klinika-z-s/

>Where to report?
centralniregistrdluzniku (dot) cz/protikorupcni-linka-pridat.htm
What laws did she break/what should i write?
>tax cuts / krácení daně
>shes not authorized to create such collection / Neziskovka nesmi vybirat penize na ucely za kterymi nebyla vytvorena
>Chybí odvody na zdravotní a sociální

Attached: flag-400.png (400x267, 2K)

A friendly bump from your German neighbor

Do you in Czech language use words zakon and pravo? Do you have two different words for law and rights?

Thanks hans.
I hope theres at least few czechanons which are still awake at this time.

Godspeed czech anons. Go get ‘em!

t. burger of czech descent

>Do you in Czech language use words zakon and pravo? Do you have two different words for law and rights?
Yes. We do have "zákon" = law and "právo" = rights

I am close enough to the Czech border to also care about Czech antifa getting fucked over good.

Attached: pepe-sachsenpepe.png (385x385, 149K)

In Bulgarian too.
Bumb for anti-communist action.

Based

Attached: klaus_junior05.jpg (960x725, 83K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Push their shit in Alex.

That is absolutely incredible. Polish is the only slavic language which has one and the same word for both law and rights, it's just "prawo" for both, we don't use the word zakon or anything

It got already bunch of attention in our media hopefuly she will share a cell in prison with some obese gypsi sow

Do you have a different word for "privilege", i.e. a right that is not inalienable but can be taken away by the government if it decides to do so?

I belive polish could use "przywilej"

By the way, the German internal secret service is totally compromised by Antifa now. They are even using Antifa research on the AfD ever since Merkel kicked out the old secret service boss Maaßen and installed some Turks to fill up the executive ranks.

Just send them over border. we could fix it up for you...

Attached: merkel.png (609x744, 387K)

>turks in a german gov position
Merkel & co really don't care what happens at this point...

This guy here, Sinan Selen. Used to be responsible for "cooperation with Turkish security agencies", i.e. an Erdogan bootlicker.

Attached: verfassungsschutz-sinan-selen.jpg (980x276, 19K)

>cooperation with Turkish security agencies
How many germans trust such "Turkish security agencies" and their cooperation with german goverment?

Labeling such as this must be very easy to sell to public. As the offical records will simply say they are tracking down terrorists.

>How many germans trust such "Turkish security agencies" and their cooperation with german goverment?

About the 1-2 percent that have double Turkish-German citizenship and are pro-Erdogan. Apart from that, Turkish security agencies are universally distrusted.

Selen was also responsible for investigating activities of some of the 9/11 terrorists while they were studying in Hamburg before moving to the USA.

Good luck Czech anons fuck up this commie whore

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x723, 61K)