When did you get tired of winning?

Asking for some Democrats I know.

Attached: q6pakc1o4rc21.jpg (2048x1536, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna836121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tweet related is why "Stein" isn't POTUS.

kill yourself shill rat

Yeah Trump probably won't get his wall. He reopened the government without funds for it, that's not a good sign.

:D

Attached: 1547177795198.jpg (720x842, 127K)

Why does everyone pretend that the wall is so important, all while 3rd world rats continue to be flooded into the western world? What good is the wall while they're turning small white cities into little africa?

The government is only open for 3 weeks, this isnt a permanent solution. Dems better come up with something and quick

>low quality bait
>a fucking leaf
Yeah I’m just gonna drop this pasta

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: DECC7CAD-070C-4F5F-A955-A6053F3E289E.png (750x1334, 163K)

we need to wall off the melanin receptors inside vaginas of white bitches.

Attached: 1547609682083.jpg (1343x668, 201K)

/deposit

Attached: 1532490527191.jpg (310x440, 93K)

And demonstrate to the population that the federal government is almost entirely a waste of tax money as it being shut down didn't affect their lives in the slightest

That's right, there was another article about it today.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna836121

u mad cUck?

Attached: 1547660541990.jpg (428x370, 18K)

Because the wall is going to take the longest to build, so it needs to be started ASAP. If you actually listened to your president, you would know a wall is just a step. He wants a wall, he wants tougher boarder security, and he wants the immigration process reformed.

Support for the wall grew within the last 35 days actually.

White males need to become so violent that we bring every white woman into simultaneous estrus.

>(((Stein)))
Lol. Weird, though, saw that on here yesterday. Didn't realize that was a pasta from a site inferior to Plebbit. The memes about shills are true.

>lets cut the cancer, but leave the source, and nothing to prevent it from spreading

This is why you are a retard.

This can't be real? How did they xray him in a room without him knowing?

There will never be a point in time where a US president will announce a preference for white immigration. Why does it matter if illegals are stopped at the border, if people just as harmful to us are shipped in en mass? Our 2019 looks like 2015 in Europe.

Nothing short of extreme measures will save the western world. Politicians won't do it for us. Walls are fine, but what about when there's too much 'legal' immigration?

The real question is what is his hair made out of that it would show up on an x-ray?

Dr. (((Bornstein)))

>Stein
COME ON

>facebook memes
damn that's honestly sad leftypol like i'm not even mad i just feel bad that you spend your weekends doing this isn't of being productive or getting a girlfriend and you can't even post above facebook-tier memes. i saged tho

Attached: 1518987649913.jpg (900x802, 274K)

No clue what he’s proposing or will follow thru with in reformed immigration laws. So I can only speculate what it will be like. I doubt he’ll focus on white people only, unfortunately, but one can hope he will at least curb unskilled workers being brought over in droves. Personally my feelings on immigration are that I don’t care who comes, as long as they aren’t coming to work a Tim hortons like so many do. I don’t mind immigration when people bring jobs, or bring education. But there’s really no reason for people to be coming west to work minimum wage jobs. You might feel differently on immigration, but sadly nothing is going to happen about that unless citizens take matters into their own hands.

Tagged the wrong post, was meant for your other one.

It's even worse. the initial deal had 1.3 billion in wall funding, now he gets nothing.
He tried to art of the deal using 800k American workers as a bargaining chip without realizing that everyone knew there was a deal on his desk he refused to sign so he's at fault. He tried to shift responsibility away but congress did their job, he refused to do his.
He blew all his political capital on this, now only Cletus and Jim Joebob from Bumfuck, Alabama (or people with their equivalent IQ) still support him.

Can anyone redpill me on why jews love the surname "stein"? Like i know they angalocisted their names to help their (((feeding))) habits. But why stein?

I would absolutely be happy with merit based immigration laws, but only for jobs in fields that can not be filled by citizens already living in the country. The idea that the western world is responsible for the rest of the world is insanity, and I don't know why our country's people accept it.

I think a lot of it has to do with people fearing they will be ostracized by friends/family. I know a lot of people who play the tolerant roll because the thought of loosing some of their friends/family is frightening to them or having people think a certain way about them would be the end of the world. But when you’re talking with them alone they admit how much they hate the path western society is headed down.

Say it with me
>national emergency

It's a sad the way that they subvert the natural mechanisms that govern a healthy society, to destroy normal social cohesion. The shame mechanism should be reserved for behavior that harms the whole, now it's completely backwards.

I love the way they just purposefully keep ignoring this

Attached: 1542658972361.gif (244x248, 114K)

>a "national emergency" that has been going on continuously for decades and has been slowing down over the last decade
Yeah right retard.

Thanks for advertising your double digit IQ Cletus. If he does it he creates a constitutional crisis trying to act like he's King Donald I rather than President, and if he really does raid FEMA's disaster relief funding for this shit I'm going to laugh when your trailer park gets destroyed by a tornado or hurricane and there's no disaster relief money to rebuild your shit. Trump's "base" lives in the areas most hit by natural disaster and will feel the brunt of any funding shortfalls due to reallocating money towards your security blanket.