Have you personally experienced female leadership in any capacity, be it work, church, sports, or what-have-you?

Have you personally experienced female leadership in any capacity, be it work, church, sports, or what-have-you?

Attached: 1*69M5yJ7zwtU91U81do2Y7A.jpg (1111x589, 99K)

they are awful leaders. They can only relate to subordinates in that annoying "caring for a 5 year old" type way. They lack any charisma or ability to treat subordinates like adults and still take charge.

My boss is female, but she acts like a dude, so I've had no real problems with her.

Her counterpart in another department, though...

My boss is a polish woman. She's pretty based.

Yes.

Women are terrible.

>Have you personally experienced female leadership in any capacity
yes and 4/5 times it was shit and the company suffered tremendously because of it, the 5th time it was average.

Had several female bosses in the corporate world. All but one were good. Less ego than a male boss. Women make better managers and executives

I am old and yes I have had to do it. It has been rare but some women are just as good a leader as a man but those women are rare. Kind of like having a woman as a programmer or a white straight guy cutting hair... you have to evaluate each person on their own merit and give them a chance if you want to be fair. you never know who will suprise you

also please note that most men are shitty leaders as well but they don't have to be saddled with "this person is a shitty leader and has this gender" . Which is not exactly fair

The woman in the OP is a scam artist like bernie madoff but you never see him getting shit for being a man

Attached: DfGyH_RUYAERm0W.jpg (962x1200, 111K)

Yes. Women in Poland are quite masculine. Female teachers especially. They can be more ruthless than meek men

Not as a superior, but in army one of my co-NCO's was female. She was beyond useless.

Yes, I'm a woman and men are much better leaders than women.

wtf are wrong with her titiys bre

>white straight guy cutting hair
Pro-tip?

The main problem with female "leaders" is that none of them can ever seem to break out of the Mean Girls high school mentality. Women are so locked into the herd/pecking order mentality that they can't even picture an existence out of it.

Competent male leaders will talk to any level of employee in the organization and communicate effectively regardless if they are talking to a CEO or a janitor.

Women "leaders" will only talk to employees at or above their level and will look at anyone below them like they are a shitstain. They often do this enough to completely alienate themselves from entire sections of the company in their attempt to social climb. They try to rank themselves with the catty bullshit instead of demonstrating competency because the female brain cannot separate itself from that herd instinct.

Men are kinder than women. In my experience. But I've met bad male bosses too.

>wtf are wrong with her titiys bre
they are just small, it's tomboychan

Attached: DcUGBp1WkAIaFFP.jpg (1194x1200, 228K)

>ave you personally experienced female leadership in any capacity

yes and it was fucking chaotic and I could only stomach it for three months before I quit my job

yes exactly this too.

theyre primitive animals with no higher thinking.

yes, they tend to be "easier" bosses but are less competent. they tend to manage with motherly qualities

>Theranos

Attached: 1548412345204.gif (480x270, 2.11M)

Yes, they're stupid and smug, and always playing the games that women play. They have no qualms about yelling if they can otherwise can away with it. I liken it to lesbians who abuse each other because violence becomes more of an option when the field is leveled/there no consequences for it.

Yes, and unless the woman is physically unattractive and more masculine in features naturally with a more masculine mindset without making the mistake of projecting their personal sensibilities across the average woman, these female leaders are usually not worth a damn. If you want a good example of that, look at the woman on the show Life Below Zero. Her name is Sue Aikens. That's a woman that can lead I tell you hwut.

Yup, just as efficient/cunty as men. Bosses are bosses, generally sociopaths and that pathology is spread equally between males and females.

The managerial class are pricks, and I speak as someone who's played that part.

Capitalism decided that psychopaths are the best at managing. Good for capitalism.

Thank fuck it's in it's last days, it is a genuine cancer on civilization.

I have worked under plenty of women. The conservative ones are/were far more reasonable and competent than the lefties

Women can't lead effectivelym the problems are biological and therefore nothing can be done.

>For a few days every month they are highly irrational and bad tempered
>They want to fuck every chad they meet
>They hate younger prettier women
>They have no ability to inspire respect
>They are incompetent at pretty much everything except caring

Respect is essential for any leader, but respect is not something that can be demanded, you can't make people respect you, it has to be earned, respect is an involuntary reaction to ones experience of a person. The trouble with women is they might win respect for some things they do, but they easily blow it by coming to work sexually signalling all over the place and forgetting which day it is.

only stupid anglos like to be lead on by whores.

Is this cunt in jail yet? Theranous scam and all the board members you know many of those names!

I was once offered to join a group of three women in a project for microeconomics. The first task: find a company to analyse, its market and its environment. A week in, I was the only one who had even a suggestion for a company. Everyone else had been out clubbing and not done anything. Eventually I was forced to take charge due to a lack of initiative, and two days before the deadline they admitted to me that none of them had read the project description through and were all depending on me to tell them what to do. Never work with women anons

no and i ignored almost every female in the office unless we had to speak about work.

Oh and the mother of the Hailstone family too is a good leader too. But skip the parts with that faggot LARPer, Glenn.

I bet they're champing at the bit to get her into another CEO position.

women generally micromanage too often and don't trust their employees, they cause inefficiency

At my current job the women are so pathetic. They just don't do anything and they constantly sigh and roll their eyes and complain. There are women who are still CSRs who have working here for over 25 years. One retired this week was here for 41 years retired a customer service rep which is the absolute bottom position we offer besides maybe the occasional temp. The female managers are incompetent and refuse to discipline anyone or... not even discipline but like... make their do their job. They just let shit fail constantly. It's kind of unbelievable.

An older woman directed supercomputing research at the university I attended and was quite competent.

At my current job I coordinate frequently with a woman a little older than myself and she's also pretty competent and self-driven. Basically quietly holds the entire company together with all the hats she wears. She's also Asian if that means anything.

Yes. She was foreman for my crew on a maintenance job at a nuclear power plant. She did a fine job. All you deskcuks are dealing with a different strain. Not saying we don't also have the problem child type in the trades but they don't usually last.

> The main problem with female "leaders" is that none of them can ever seem to break out of the Mean Girls high school mentality. Women are so locked into the herd/pecking order mentality that they can't even picture an existence out of it.

I've never worked with more than one or two women in the departments I've been in, and it's possible that the lack of women prevents that dynamic from emerging among the women. That or maybe it's just more social job roles that attract the type that are inclined to such behavior.

My company's CEO is female. She basically just delegates all the real work and calls it "self-organization".

Five. One in the Marines, another in the corporate world, one when I did volunteer work to pretty up my resume, and the other two McJobs when I was younger.

The Marine was actually fairly competent and easy to get along with. I suspect that's mostly because she came from a military family and had a dad(Army captain) and uncle(marine lt.col that operated for a while by the way she spoke of him) that instilled in her a sense of duty and got the shitty crap women do out of her at a young age. Kinda cute too. I haven't talked to her in like seven years but a buddy that's still in told me she's now married to a captain with a relative that's got serious Pentagon pull and she's being groomed to be there one day.

Corporate lady wasn't bad but wasn't good either. She didn't micromanage but she didn't tell us what we were supposed to be doing half the time and brushed off a lot of what we said.

Volunteer bitch was the worst. Nasty attitude, micromanaged nonstop, yelled if you did anything wrong etc. Just an awful hag all-around.

McJob bitches were your typical worthless fast food bosses. One was cool but a total fucking idiot and in over her head and the other I only had for like two weeks before I left that dumpster of a place cause of stupid nigger coworkers.

> She basically just delegates all the real work and calls it "self-organization".

Isn't delegation and resource allocation basically the job of the CEO though?

>They lack any charisma or ability to treat subordinates like adults and still take charge.
the most important quality is
> LEAD
direct with a vision, where you align objectives to the long-term strategy of an organization.

Attached: 18c14648f43b2e0512c15a4da8ffae223edaa393.gif (800x855, 1.63M)

A few years ago I took an entry-level job in a purchasing department for a big online retailer under a female director. It was total fucking chaos when they hired me. Their warehouse and distribution methods were hugely inefficient, their receiving procedures made about zero sense (they were not using manufacturer barcodes and instead labelling every product with their own...), and ordering new stock was literally done on a whim and not based on any actual sales data. It was the biggest mess I've ever seen. But whenever the board of directors inquired about things, every problem was deflected away from her and blamed on subordinates -- none of which actually had decision making power.

Not gonna blogpost the whole story, but she is no longer with the company and I am the current purchasing director. Last I heard she works at a shoe store in the mall now.

The only thing i have ever seen a woman successfully lead is a traffic jam.